EU domestic source talk

20$ and I send you the photo. I don't do it for free. Is enough want material online

By your logic why to take steroids? Why people do not just eat and train. They are too lazy to train and eat

Good that is people like you on the planet.
You are fucking stupid I guess. Steroids let you go past your genetic limit as a natural athlete. DNP doesn't fucking give you anything that can't be achieved with WILL AND HARDWORK. so fuck off with your justification to your shitty mentality Not gonna pay for a fatty pic, I just go to the beach if I wanna see a fatty.

Are you fucking stupid? You just said: if you study as the university or if you work there.

If you are studying at the university you are probably too young to use AAS or anything related to it... If you work at the university.. well it's not like the only job in the world is working at a fucking university.

So no, for normal ppl that don't work at a university those are the option I have tried in Europe and both were ok.
And I can say they are bunk Chinese peptides.

Bac-water.com
Uk-peptides.com
Ive used peptex-labs in the past but i was never sure if everything is genuine.
Ipamorelin, GHRP-2 and hexarelin seemed legit.
tb500 too
bpc unsure
HGH Frag probably fake (sells cheap china stuff and GMP and ive always ordered GMP but received the others imo)
same for IGF-1 as for HGH Frag

Never had a problem receiving it after Brexit. My bac water last order was like two month ago.
There have been VAT changes (no more exemptions for goods declared below a certain value) since July 1st:
Code:
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/vat-e-commerce_en

You are fucking stupid I guess. Steroids let you go past your genetic limit as a natural athlete. DNP doesn't fucking give you anything that can't be achieved with WILL AND HARDWORK. so fuck off with your justification to your shitty mentality Not gonna pay for a fatty pic, I just go to the beach if I wanna see a fatty.
You came to a ped forum and put this hard work speech. Do you know how many users train to potential genetic limit? Do you know what peds do? Do you know what is a potential genetic for a regular guy?
What is your purpose here? To say to members don't do steroids train hard and eat? Hard work pays off. Is a ped forum here this is what we do. Take different substances to achieve a goal. And educate on those substances as well.
Find a natural forum and go there when this speech is everywhere . Or you are here as a entertainment person because you didn't say one smart thing since you are here but I ask too much from you. You hate the guys that take peds and you are a troll here with hard work pays off and eat rice and chicken

And that 20$ offer is still on if you have such interest in how I look. Speak to me when you have the money meantime fuck off! What a pice of shite is that guy

I bought some DNP from mactropin 200mg/caps and sent it in.

@Liska
Are there plans to add mesterolon? sorry if this has already been answered.

Attachments

• Test Report.jpg
    Test Report.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 56
Ive used peptex-labs in the past but i was never sure if everything is genuine.
Ipamorelin, GHRP-2 and hexarelin seemed legit.
tb500 too
bpc unsure
HGH Frag probably fake (sells cheap china stuff and GMP and ive always ordered GMP but received the others imo)
same for IGF-1 as for HGH Frag
Igf 1 is useless, you need increlex or some sort of Human IGF

There have been VAT changes (no more exemptions for goods declared below a certain value) since July 1st:
Code:
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/vat-e-commerce_en
Rip where the fuck am I gonna get some pt141, I have some women in need of my service.

You came to a ped forum and put this hard work speech. Do you know how many users train to potential genetic limit? Do you know what peds do? Do you know what is a potential genetic for a regular guy?
What is your purpose here? To say to members don't do steroids train hard and eat? Hard work pays off. Is a ped forum here this is what we do. Take different substances to achieve a goal. And educate on those substances as well.
Find a natural forum and go there when this speech is everywhere . Or you are here as a entertainment person because you didn't say one smart thing since you are here but I ask too much from you. You hate the guys that take peds and you are a troll here with hard work pays off and eat rice and chicken

And that 20$ offer is still on if you have such interest in how I look. Speak to me when you have the money meantime fuck off! What a pice of shite is that guy
Sure, you are right. Thanks for your wisdom, kiss kiss

Before you say something like is fact actual read and understand what you are reading
Pulling links means nothing. But you can't understand two sentences. That's your level
@Sampei is one dumb motherfucker that thinks he is smart. I happen to agree overall that dnp is dangerous but @Sampei quoting a case study of one individual that outrageously abused DNP and even then @Sampei didn't understand the simple paper is fucking idiotic.
You are a retarded dolt @Sampei.
Still I say leave DNP to the serious pros. Most of us should not mess with this as you may regret it.

@Sampei is one dumb motherfucker that thinks he is smart. I happen to agree overall that dnp is dangerous but @Sampei quoting a case study of one individual that outrageously abused DNP and even then @Sampei didn't understand the simple paper is fucking idiotic.
You are a retarded dolt @Sampei.
Still I say leave DNP to the serious pros. Most of us should not mess with this as you may regret it.
Man is your ear still hurting for the fuck that I did deliver last time?

If you both think I didn't read that study and didn't know that of course that was an extreme example but still a clear one that dnp neurophaty is not an alien story like the little fuck tard kept saying and that dnp has no fucking use for anyone that doesn't earn money from his physique and even there makes little sense you are clearly more stupid then I thought.

Go ask ppl like Millard or wildcat or any other serious big guy here with great physique and low bf how many times or if they ever used DNP!

You know who use DNP? Fucking lazy ppl with no fucking willpower.

I'm all for using peds but there is definitely a limit that should be respected, ingesting poison to lose fat when you can have similar effect in a more healthy way just with more time and hardwork... Makes no fucking sense for the average joe. So keep using dnp, I beg you please to use it as much as you can, is always good to know that sooner or later you are gonna decrease the world population ;)

Thing is that little shit like you bring a bad name to this world, ppl that instead of trying to use Peds in the most healthy and conscious way they just take anything they can to not put the hard work.

Go ask OGH if he ever used DNP. Go look the 50+ ppl how they cycle and what they learned from their past experience, I mean why am I fucking losing time arguing with these idiots

I'm not so different from you I guess, I'm an idiot myself