EU domestic source talk

So came here for " EU domestic source talk" and finished into a "DNP bro scientists having a fight". PM each other and gtfo, nobody cares about your discussion here.

Neither isn't, no study has been made in VIVO on chronic use since it's collateral effects are not manageable in long term. So u can post all the study you want, useless
There have been studies in VIVO though. So this is just showing once again you don't know what you're talking about

There have been studies in VIVO though. So this is just showing once again you don't know what you're talking about
Do you know or you are like the other guy who keeps posting every bullshit study that find on internet? The only few study made inVIVO are for short terms. I need to check the chronic usage and then we can talk. Told you post me your degree in BIO then we can talk.

This is the only one made investigating the long term effects. I will not reply anymore since we are corrupting a 3d that is not intended to verte on this specific argument. So stop tagging and stop replying.

Do you know or you are like the other guy who keeps posting every bullshit study that find on internet? The only few study made inVIVO are for short terms. I need to check the chronic usage and then we can talk. Told you post me your degree in BIO then we can talk.
So a study across an animals lifespan is a short term study?

Why don't you post your degree? Hell why don't you post SOMETHING supporting your opinions.

This is the only one made investigating the long term effects. I will not reply anymore since we are corrupting a 3d that is not intended to verte on this specific argument. So stop tagging and stop replying.

Another case of selective choosing

And just so you know, birds is irrelevant to humans. Plus, the dosage they used is 400x higher than the mice one

Lol so you see that's why I don't like posting research cuz there is someone who says the opposite. It was like the diatriba with THC and weed that can cure cancer but infact lead to nowhere. Broddy do you wanna go for dnp go for it use it, then you will find only by yourself if it's good or no at cost of your own life. 0-1 Bravo Going Dark.

So you guys arguing if DNP cure cancer or something like that?
Who cares. No one is taking to get rid of cancer
People take to lose fat and is working very well. Is the "healthy "thing to take? No but hell yeah is doing the job well
Can you stop to debate this on this thread? If you want to continue make another thread on a proper section not on here

If the topic is already focused on dnp what are the effects like?
How much fat can you burn realistically with a cycle without pushing the limits to much?
Is it more than doing 50 minutes of cardio? With the same calories i mean?

If the topic is already focused on dnp what are the effects like?
How much fat can you burn realistically with a cycle without pushing the limits to much?
Is it more than doing 50 minutes of cardio? With the same calories i mean?
With 400mg/day I lost 4 kg in one week. With 600mg/day I lost about 11kg in 2 weeks. Some glycogen has gone. Been very flat.
Side effect was sweating a lot. Eating carbs has increased the sweating around that time.
Taking dnp is more than doing cardio 50 min in terms of results by far.
Is saying that 100mg dnp increase the metabolic rate by 10%.
200mg/day is a dose that you can't feel that you take in term of hard side effects (heat sweating) and it's effective but more likely need more duration
DNP is something special. Works very well. When they saying fat is melting you can see that on daily basis

With 400mg/day I lost 4 kg in one week. With 600mg/day I lost about 11kg in 2 weeks. Some glycogen has gone. Been very flat.
Side effect was sweating a lot. Eating carbs has increased the sweating around that time.
Taking dnp is more than doing cardio 50 min in terms of results by far.
Is saying that 100mg dnp increase the metabolic rate by 10%.
200mg/day is a dose that you can't feel that you take in term of hard side effects (heat sweating) and it's effective but more likely need more duration
DNP is something special. Works very well. When they saying fat is melting you can see that on daily basis
Wow i was not expecting this to be honest !
Thanks for answering, this blow my mind thats a lot of weight !
Would you do it again? No long term side effects?

Yes, it's has acute side effects and longer are not well investigated since it's banned for human consumption and to get it in most of the country you need some special certificate.

I do this 2 times every year. In spring and in winter. One week or two weeks depends.
Have doing this for the past 4 years and no side effects other than heat and sweating