EU domestic source talk

With 400mg/day I lost 4 kg in one week. With 600mg/day I lost about 11kg in 2 weeks. Some glycogen has gone. Been very flat.
Side effect was sweating a lot. Eating carbs has increased the sweating around that time.
Taking dnp is more than doing cardio 50 min in terms of results by far.
Is saying that 100mg dnp increase the metabolic rate by 10%.
200mg/day is a dose that you can't feel that you take in term of hard side effects (heat sweating) and it's effective but more likely need more duration
DNP is something special. Works very well. When they saying fat is melting you can see that on daily basis
If you had to lose 11kg of fat you are a lazy fat ass, I believe you should rethink your approach to bodybuilding if you need to keep using dnp for 4 years straight.

If you had to lose 11kg of fat you are a lazy fat ass, I believe you should rethink your approach to bodybuilding if you need to keep using dnp for 4 years straight.
I believe that you should start to know how to read and understand what you read
Never say it was 11 kg of fat.
Never say that is 4 years straight. Is 1 or 2 week 2 times every year with dose between 200-600 mg depending on my needs. Is like a cutting cycle to keep relative low %. I don't do a 8 weak cycle of cutting I do one week

If you have 0 experience with DNP leave the discussion because you have no clue what are you talking about. Stories on DNP from reddit doesn't count

Last edited:
I believe that you should start to know how to read and understand what you read
Never say it was 11 kg of fat.
Never say that is 4 years straight. Is 1 or 2 week 2 times every year with dose between 200-600 mg depending on my needs. Is like a cutting cycle to keep relative low %. I don't do a 8 weak cycle of cutting I do one week

If you have 0 experience with DNP leave the discussion because you have no clue what are you talking about. Stories on DNP from reddit doesn't count
Sure fatty

There you go little cunt:

Keep using your dnp cuz you have no fucking will and are not able to eat properly, darwin natural selection is always too slow in working but in the end it does work, looking forward to it.

Keep using your dnp cuz you have no fucking will and are not able to eat properly, darwin natural selection is always too slow in working but in the end it does work, looking forward to it.
Doesnt say anything thats like saying water is dangerous because u can die when u drink too much…

And there is no evidence that dnp cause that

Problem here is he is taking high levels for 2 months!!!!

Guys for what I care you can use all the dnp you want, I mean amphetamine works well too for fatty that can't stop binge eating you know right?

Guys for what I care you can use all the dnp you want, I mean amphetamine works well too for fatty that can't stop binge eating you know right?
Before you say something like is fact actual read and understand what you are reading
Pulling links means nothing. But you can't understand two sentences. That's your level

Have you actually read what have you posted? Have you actually understand what is written there?
You have no clue what are you talking about but trying to sound smart and superior. Posting a link means shit. Keep trying because everyone has seen what is your level.
Try a kids with syndrome down forum because there you will be the best here everyone has catch up with your shit you say trying to be superior
You have nothing to say productive or help members

And that's why sibutramine,efedrine is taken in fat loss phases. Is not amphetamine but has similar effects
You take some substance to reach a goal. If you call a bodybuilder at 6% a fatty then I have nothing else to say

And that's why sibutramine,efedrine is taken in fat loss phases. Is not amphetamine but has similar effects
You take some substance to reach a goal. If you call a bodybuilder at 6% a fatty then I have nothing else to say
Sure man, waiting for your pic at 6%, no wait you probably never even went sub 12% while using DNP many other shitz.

Pathetic, nothing more to say.
Sibutramine taken in fat loss phases? Because you are a fatty and have no will and are not able to close the fridge and stick to a strict diet during a cut?

I mean why don't you just go for plastic surgery implants, even better and healthier then just taking 1000 different drugs because you don't know how to diet and train.

Anyway let's get back to the thread topic, domestic eu sources.

Sure man, waiting for your pic at 6%, no wait you probably never even went sub 12% while using DNP many other shitz.

Pathetic, nothing more to say.
Sibutramine taken in fat loss phases? Because you are a fatty and have no will and are not able to close the fridge and stick to a strict diet during a cut?

I mean why don't you just go for plastic surgery implants, even better and healthier then just taking 1000 different drugs because you don't know how to diet and train.

Anyway let's get back to the thread topic, domestic eu sources.
20$ and I send you the photo. I don't do it for free. Is enough want material online

By your logic why to take steroids? Why people do not just eat and train. They are too lazy to train and eat

Good that is people like you on the planet.

Anyways DNP is a dangerous compound, it tend also to bioaccumulate in the brain and not much study about it since it's banned in every know country due to its high toxicity. I dunno if in bodybuilding is useful since it inibit muscle growth (no ATP, no growth). There are safer compound which one can count on...

No one is stopping anyone from posting EU source discussion.

It's the new hot topic because DNP is scarce in the EU sources, a couple weeks ago it was the Liska circle jerk thread in here.
It's easy to find, you can buy raw from china or there are some good seller in UK.

Useless shit bro, if you want real peptides u need to buy from a BIOMEDICAL provider. If you study at University or work there is easy as fuck
Are you fucking stupid? You just said: if you study as the university or if you work there.

If you are studying at the university you are probably too young to use AAS or anything related to it... If you work at the university.. well it's not like the only job in the world is working at a fucking university.

So no, for normal ppl that don't work at a university those are the option I have tried in Europe and both were ok.