EU domestic source talk

Where can we get peptides and bacteriostatic water in the EU?
Plenty of places, I'll give you few website I tried lately, when I get off work. Can't say much for the quality of peptides, I only use pt141 but the bacteriostatic works well.

Lol as I said, dnp is extremely toxic and carcinogenic. Think that you are ingesting a herbicide/explosive. It's a mess counting that who use it use other compound too. Drop that shit guys life is only one
It is not carcinogenic. Its actually the opposite. Dont spread lies

His carcinogenic effect are derived to the intense oxydative stress but there are few studies since has been totally banned for human consumption last century due to his adverse effects on humans health. And since then it's also difficult to find and source, I think you need permission for that..
No no no. It doesn't cause cancer from the oxidative stress. especially considering it helps reduces the oxidative stress on the mitochondria

i was just waiting for someone to say that, however last time i checked they didnt do a TRT version of DNP

Because people who take AAS only use testosterone, right?

Is there a TRT version of Tren? MENT maybe? How about the toxic as shit Superdrol? Or "your lipids will crush harder than the economy" Anavar?

Get off your high horse with that bullshit.

A time-released version of DNP is under development as a cure for liver disease and diabetes. The Shulman group at Yale is currently developing a low toxicity time-released version of radical fat burner and mitochondrial decoupler DNP as a means of altogether reversing Type II diabetes and liver disease.

Science Magazine, Yale University https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2015/03/03/dinitrophenol_a_possible_comeback

"Metabolic uncoupling is a promising diabetes therapy. The idea is that your mitochondria will plow though large amounts of lipids under these conditions, and there’s plenty of evidence that knocking down free fatty acids and tissue lipid stores would be of great benefit for Type II patients. The problem is that this therapy has a well-deserved reputation for having a low therapeutic index."

"2,4-dinitrophenol is a pretty unlikely-looking drug, but it most certainly has metabolic effects. It was on the market for a while many decades ago as a weight-loss therapy, and no one can say that it won’t make you lose weight. The danger is that you lose it all the way down to your dry bone mass, because it doesn’t take much extra DNP to give you dangerous amounts of overheating and perhaps even a critical shortage of ATP, which frivolous organs like your heart and brain seem to have become dependent on."

"This formulation does a dramatic job of reversing diabetes symptoms in rodent models, and fatty liver disease as well. Shulman is working on taking this toward human clinical trials, and the animal results make a good case."

Banned weight-loss drug could combat liver disease, diabetes

Controlled-release mitochondrial protonophore reverses diabetes and steatohepatitis in rats

Contra widespread misconception, DNP decreases oxidative stress, rather than increased ROX, and increased maximum lifespan in rats.

Mitochondrial uncoupling evolved as a protective mechanism against the excessive production of damaging reactive oxygen species (ROS).

The mitochondrial uncoupler 2,4‐dinitrophenol attenuates tissue damage and improves mitochondrial homeostasis following transient focal cerebral ischemia

DNP as Powerful Antioxidant

DNP decreases oxidative stress, as demonstrated in the following study.

Mild mitochondrial uncoupling in mice affects energy metabolism, redox balance and longevity

"Treatment of mice with low doses of the protonophore 2,4‐dinitrophenol promotes enhanced tissue respiratory rates, improved serological glucose, triglyceride and insulin levels, decrease of reactive oxygen species levels and tissue DNA and protein oxidation as well as reduced body weight."

Uncoupling protects against ROS

Mitochondrial uncoupling as a regulator of life-history trajectories in birds: an experimental study in the zebra finch

"Mitochondria have a fundamental role in the transduction of energy from food into ATP. The coupling between food oxidation and ATP production is never perfect, but may nevertheless be of evolutionary significance. The ‘uncoupling to survive’ hypothesis suggests that ‘mild’ mitochondrial uncoupling evolved as a protective mechanism against the excessive production of damaging reactive oxygen species (ROS)."

2,4 Dinitrophenol as Medicine

"DNP appears to mimic in part the neuroprotective and neurorestorative effects of exercise and fasting by increasing BDNF, lowering cellular stress and building cellular resiliency by mild increases in mitochondrial bioenergetics."

"If ROS production were managed, could disease onset due to aging be delayed or prevented? Is it possible that most, if not all neurodegenerative diseases are manifested through mitochondrial dysfunction?"

"It is known that mitochondrial uncouplers specifically target the entire organelle’s physiology non-genomically. Unexpected drug findings will be discussed, such as DNP’s induction of neurotrophic growth factors involved in neuronal health, learning and cognition."

Neuroprotective actions of 2,4-dinitrophenol

Cancer Treatment

2,4-Dinitrophenol raises body temperature by forcing the cells of the human body to create ATP less efficiently from glucose. Cancer cells have almost 200× output of ATP and work overtime in doing so. When stimulated by the DNP their mitochondria will act like a little furnace creating the demise of the cancer cell well before the healthy cells die from the DNP.

Effects of 2,4-Dinitrophenol and Other Metabolic Inhibitors on the Bidirectional Carrier Fluxes, Net Transport, and Intracellular Binding of Methotrexate in Ehrlich Ascites Tumor Cells

Effect of DNP on wild type and chemoresistant colorectal cancer cells

2,4-dinitrophenol induces G1 phase arrest and apoptosis in human pulmonary adenocarcinoma Calu-6 cells

The Metabolism of Neoplastic Tissues: The Effect of 2:4-Dinitrophenol on the Respiration of Ascites Tumour Cells

@scientifik as M@NU (who I can't tag for some reason) you still haven't posted any links/sources at all.

Until you do post something, your words hold as much weight as the feelz reports when it comes to AAS purity.

Plenty of places, I'll give you few website I tried lately, when I get off work. Can't say much for the quality of peptides, I only use pt141 but the bacteriostatic works well.
Would you mind posting them here too? I want some bpc 157 and healing peptides in general, but seems trickier than finding a steroids source.

Lol u posted one study 50 years old and other in VITRO. I told you don't post every study you find on Google if you don't know what they say and how extrapolate data. Have a nice Sunday to everyone.

You need to post me study on human, not that bullshit in VITRO. You know if I pee on some cancer cells in a glass vial they die wow now urine is anticancer ahahahahah geez man u

Would you mind posting them here too? I want some bpc 157 and healing peptides in general, but seems trickier than finding a steroids source.
Lol they are useless unless you use human peptides analogue. Hard to find and pricey, u need permission and paper statements. It's like the igf diatriba. The only one that works is Recombinant Human IGF-1 which costs lot of money and really hard to get unless as I said you have a laboratory, or you work/study in the bio sector. Gg

You need to post me study on human, not that bullshit in VITRO. You know if I pee on some cancer cells in a glass vial they die wow now urine is anticancer ahahahahah geez man u
Yeah those studies bug me out !Every day in see them orange kills cancer , grapefruit kills cancer every fucking thing kills cancer and when you click on the article it said in vitro. Fucking click bait shit .

Yeah those studies bug me out !Every day in see them orange kills cancer , grapefruit kills cancer every fucking thing kills cancer and when you click on the article it said in vitro. Fucking click bait shit .
Yes, that's why I said you need to extrapolate data and read carefully. Internet is a good place if you know how to filter things.