EU domestic source talk

Lol as I said, dnp is extremely toxic and carcinogenic. Think that you are ingesting a herbicide/explosive. It's a mess counting that who use it use other compound too. Drop that shit guys life is only one

Any guys in here knows which shipping methods one should choose for high risk EU countries? I see sources offer very different shipping options, local post, private courriers.

Would love to hear if some1 had any info on this.

Any guys in here knows which shipping methods one should choose for high risk EU countries? I see sources offer very different shipping options, local post, private courriers.

Would love to hear if some1 had any info on this.
Depends on the EU country - are you talking about shipping to EU from outside the EU customs union or from within EU?

Depends on the EU country - are you talking about shipping to EU from outside the EU customs union or from within EU?
Well shipping from EU customs union to stuff like scandinavia or germany? Even UK-scandinavia or germany which I knows isnt in eu

Could you please provide a scientifik source for that statement?
His carcinogenic effect are derived to the intense oxydative stress but there are few studies since has been totally banned for human consumption last century due to his adverse effects on humans health. And since then it's also difficult to find and source, I think you need permission for that..

Well shipping from EU customs union to stuff like scandinavia or germany? Even UK-scandinavia or germany which I knows isnt in eu
From low to high risk: Germany, Denmark, Sweden > Finland >>> Norway

It hurts to post but post Brexit UK (with its customs now caught up) to EU I'd put at the scandinavian risk tier, specifically for oils (even BA/BB...).

It hurts to post but post Brexit UK (with its customs now caught up) to EU I'd put at the scandinavian risk tier, specifically for oils (even BA/BB...).
Oh shit, so ordering from UK is a nono? Also are some countries from EU higher risk if you recieve from them? Like shipping from slovakia, netherlands, poland to germany or DK?

Oh shit, so ordering from UK is a nono? Also are some countries from EU higher risk if you recieve from them? Like shipping from slovakia, netherlands, poland to germany or DK?
I can only speak from personal experience but for the first three months of the year, presumably because customs were completely overwhelmed by the extra Brexit workload, UK > EU worked as it did last year and the CN22 documents arrived obviously unchecked, but in recent months I've seen plenty of orders returned to the UK sender by inbound customs or stuck in customs for weeks (still stuck actually).

Since @Titan Labs are UK based you could ask them as well, they might've had better luck.

I cannot say with certainty whether packages from certain EU countries are more scrutinized than others, that's something you should discuss with the relevant vendor as they'll know best.

I can only speak from personal experience but for the first three months of the year, presumably because customs were completely overwhelmed by the extra Brexit workload, UK > EU worked as it did last year and the CN22 documents arrived obviously unchecked, but in recent months I've seen plenty of orders returned to the UK sender by inbound customs or stuck in customs for weeks (still stuck actually).

Since @Titan Labs are UK based you could ask them as well, they might've had better luck.

I cannot say with certainty whether packages from certain EU countries are more scrutinized than others, that's something you should discuss with the relevant vendor as they'll know best.
thx man, helps a lot. Other thing that confuses me also, is sources all have different shipping methods, like DHL,DPD,Royal mail, Priority mail, Local post etc - I mean, shouldn't one option me more safe than others or is it very contry dependant + overall really hard to say which shipping method is the most secure?

thx man, helps a lot. Other thing that confuses me also, is sources all have different shipping methods, like DHL,DPD,Royal mail, Priority mail, Local post etc - I mean, shouldn't one option me more safe than others or is it very contry dependant + overall really hard to say which shipping method is the most secure?
National postal services are usually all partnered up - if you send abroad from UK via Royal Mail for example, it will delivered by their partners which you can find here:
Code:
https://www.royalmail.com/sending/international/international-tracked-signed/delivery-partners

As you can imagine, quality of service / safe delivery differs vastly between all of them. Courier services like DPD deliver straight to your door and are usually quicker, though more expensive to use, sometimes prohibitively so. Annoyingly, quality of service for each courier depends on their national branch in the recipient country as well. Some shipping options offered by couriers or entire couriers are only accessible to businesses, this varies by country as well.

It's one of those topics that one can talk about endlessly until the entire audience has either left or fallen asleep and in the end you may not have learned much at all that is practically useful.

National postal services are usually all partnered up - if you send abroad from UK via Royal Mail for example, it will delivered by their partners which you can find here:
Code:
https://www.royalmail.com/sending/international/international-tracked-signed/delivery-partners

As you can imagine, quality of service / safe delivery differs vastly between all of them. Courier services like DPD deliver straight to your door and are usually quicker, though more expensive to use, sometimes prohibitively so. Annoyingly, quality of service for each courier depends on their national branch in the recipient country as well. Some shipping options offered by couriers or entire couriers are only accessible to businesses, this varies by country as well.

It's one of those topics that one can talk about endlessly until the entire audience has either left or fallen asleep and in the end you may not have learned much at all that is practically useful.
okay, I really appreciate the detailed reply - so many good source, but its a bitch being in a high risk country

Would that mean ordering BA/BB from UK(eBay) is unfeasable? Anybody has recommendation for BB/BA/vials in EU?

Would that mean ordering BA/BB from UK(eBay) is unfeasable? Anybody has recommendation for BB/BA/vials in EU?
Ask the ebay vendor if they can stealth and declare it as cooking oil or something else, that will lower the chances for it to be returned to sender.

His carcinogenic effect are derived to the intense oxydative stress but there are few studies since has been totally banned for human consumption last century due to his adverse effects on humans health.
If there are a few studies that show a link between people that took DNP and higher cancer rates, could you please post the links to those studies and provide citations for the corresponding passages?
What adverse effects on human's health are there exactly (except the obvious acute death and feeling not too well while on it), do these studies, that you mention, describe and quantify them?

Last edited:
Someone give me a quick run down on how to post links without getting banned, and I'll show you why these lasts comments about DNP are bullshit.

Someone give me a quick run down on how to post links without getting banned, and I'll show you why these lasts comments about DNP are bullshit.
Just use the code feature. Hit the symbol with 3 dots to the right of smilies then hit the </> symbol and paste your links. Also I don't think you get banned for putting links for articles. I think it's any hyperlink to an ecommerce site.

Code:
paste your links here

Oh yeah, link some studies that say it cures cancer lol. U don't know how to consult or extrapolate any good info. If you don't know how to put study in a contest they are useless.

Oh yeah, link some studies that say it cures cancer lol. U don't know how to consult or extrapolate any good info. If you don't know how to put study in a contest they are useless.

Big talk Mr Extrapolator, considering that you haven't posted any study at all to back your claims.