EU domestic source talk

Yo guys hello, Anyone knows who offers Regular 100 mg kamagra pills?? i know Driada sells it, anyother place i could know of ? thanks

Any reliable source that ships to pickup boxes? I probably got scammed by a reputable source here on mesorx but I am giving him some time to resolve it before I call him out publicly. Anyway I am looking for a different source in the meantime.

Any reliable source that ships to pickup boxes? I probably got scammed by a reputable source here on mesorx but I am giving him some time to resolve it before I call him out publicly. Anyway I am looking for a different source in the meantime.
Never heard anyone offering that option.
Also would like to know in anyone offering that option.
Who is the source that you are referencing as a possible scammer?

How did you choose that protocol? I know that Test U is long acting, but I thought that once every two weeks would cause fluctuations compared to once a week
It barely does. Test U in castor oil has a very long half-life mate, like a month. Every 2 Weeks is perfectly fine, I have bloods to be back this up with zero fluctuations on steady state pinning every 2 weeks. Did bloods on injection day, a week after and another day before next injection. Test levels were basically the same.

You could get away with even less frequent injections with test u in castor oil. Currently doing every 3 weeks...