MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Anyone else getting order mix ups? This is the third time I've ordered and received a different item than what I paid for. This time around got a vial of Tren E instead of Tren A. Not trying to harp on Axle since he's always sent out the right stuff after being notified, just wondering if others have also had similar issues.
Never I’ve had 10 or more orders fulfilled perfectly everytime.

Never I’ve had 10 or more orders fulfilled perfectly everytime.
Your post history is only about AXLE. I’d be pressed to take your word. AXLE won’t address why the site went down and why it went down the same time muscle candy did. Also won’t really address the dupe bloodwork that they don’t even verify and read for credit sakes.

Your post history is only about AXLE. I’d be pressed to take your word. AXLE won’t address why the site went down and why it went down the same time muscle candy did. Also won’t really address the dupe bloodwork that they don’t even verify and read for credit sakes.
Go look at the lab test thread for axle. You’ll see someone hacked the server or whatever and was posting in there. Got banned.

@Axle Labs how come there was no information provided about why the website went down? Also can you explain why your website went down around the same time muscle candy site went down? Seems like a very odd coincidence considering the history between you two. Also the pack that got “lost” happened around the same time your website went down. Maybe it’s just the paranoia or sheer curiosity but nonetheless some clarity would be nice.

P.S. You also didn’t notice the bloodwork dupes on here. Do you even look at the blood work for business sake or blindly award anyone willing to shout you out?
It was attacked. We said this. And it is also documented here lol (here is the attacker subtly threatening us - scroll down to RonaldRolly's comment):

The attacker continued to email us to pay them. DDOS attacks happen more often than not (usually from competitors or leeches trying to get money from sources)

The pack that got lost happened much much before our website went down. Packs get lost. This person posted about it. Seems like you're grasping for something that's not there.

I have no clue about MC's website going down also. If so, at least we know it wasn't them who did this. This has happened before. We've gotten DDOS'd and then emailed to pay the attacker. Of course, we never do, we just mitigate the attack.

Who duped bloodwork? Link us here. <3

Can probably use a network protocol analyzer like Wireshark to figure out where the packets were being sent from. Chances are they probably slipped up somewhere. Professionals wouldnt be trying to shake people down for $90 (lol).

There seems to be multiple sources experiencing this

It was attacked. We said this. And it is also documented here lol (here is the attacker subtly threatening us - scroll down to RonaldRolly's comment):

The attacker continued to email us to pay them. DDOS attacks happen more often than not (usually from competitors or leeches trying to get money from sources)

The pack that got lost happened much much before our website went down. Packs get lost. This person posted about it. Seems like you're grasping for something that's not there.

I have no clue about MC's website going down also. If so, at least we know it wasn't them who did this. This has happened before. We've gotten DDOS'd and then emailed to pay the attacker. Of course, we never do, we just mitigate the attack.

Who duped bloodwork? Link us here. <3
Okay okay, my apologies I guess I need to dig deeper into all of the subforums before I go on a wild witch hunt. As for bloodwork dupes, any examples I come across I’ll shoot to your support email. Again, thanks for clearing up the site issue and not just linking me to the other thread. Solid from you.

I won't pile on about posting a picture of the packaging, but I am curious whether you intend to send off the T3 for testing?

If not, search the forum for Evolve Biolab

Good eye! I just searched Evolve Biolabs and now I wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot Pole. That’s why the support on this forum is the best.
I'll look in to it too. But in short is the t3 here not good/fake or worse? Some one asked me to get it for them I would hate to give them somthing unsafe.

Go look at the lab test thread for axle. You’ll see someone hacked the server or whatever and was posting in there. Got banned.
Thanks, I guess I need to comb through more threads before I make wild accusations. I got caught up in all the hyped up drama. My bad everyone. I’ll go sit in the corner for awhile.

Haven’t been here in a minute I had to get off gear for a bit had my endo appt coming up and needed my blood work to be what it usually is . Rn it’s at 336 (feel like shit ) hopped back on two weeks ago with gear from a few different sources but I’ll be using axles Test, Tirz, and hcg (and a bit of their ripper blend here and there from what I have ) . Will post bloods again in about a month . Relatively little to no complaints from this source so far . Bloods were really good when I was on it (I think 1040s is what I posted in here last ) really loving their tirz tho .

Haven’t been here in a minute I had to get off gear for a bit had my endo appt coming up and needed my blood work to be what it usually is . Rn it’s at 336 (feel like shit ) hopped back on two weeks ago with gear from a few different sources but I’ll be using axles Test, Tirz, and hcg (and a bit of their ripper blend here and there from what I have ) . Will post bloods again in about a month . Relatively little to no complaints from this source so far . Bloods were really good when I was on it (I think 1040s is what I posted in here last ) really loving their tirz tho .
Ordered some of stans Tren E and anavar and tirz . Been on the anavar 50mg for a few days and I felt it right away . Tbh I might lower it and just do it sublingual and take half a capsule 50mg may be too much for me I feel “on” even after the gym. I usually stuck to 20mg a day . Haven’t tried their tirz yet I’m finishing a vial from somewhere else then I’ll reconstitute what I have next week . Stuff seems legit . I think I ordered at a time when orders were crazy because TA was a little slow than what I’m used to but he was very responsive and let me know what was up . And answered every email . Been off gear for about a month maybe month and a half so excited to be back on again . Will check back in a month to post results / experience.

I’m also on their Test E but I’ve kinda been using theirs and another sources Test so I can’t really say which one is more effective so I’ll be basing my update more so on the tren tirz and anavar
Very confusing … using 2 sources Tirz and Test but plan on posting bloodwork in a month huh …. ??

Very confusing … using 2 sources Tirz and Test but plan on posting bloodwork in a month huh …. ??
I know it’s hard to read but i literally say my entire plan and I’m pretty transparent. Messaging me twice on both threads when i literally spell out what exactly im doing and what results will be is kind of annoying . Yes i use tirz from multiple sources AND SAY THAT . I said im using test from both sources so I can’t objectively say which one will be raising my testosterone initially and I provide an explanation and say which gear I’m taking from which and why (because I have some of axles and I don’t want it to go to waste ) . So I don’t understand the point of both comments if you didn’t take the time to read it . I’m still posting bloods because of the compounds I’m on to show what I am taking works , and that what I am taking isn’t fucking up my body . Harm mitigation

This is why I prefer to lurk and not post in here

I know it’s hard to read but i literally say my entire plan and I’m pretty transparent. Messaging me twice on both threads when i literally spell out what exactly im doing and what results will be is kind of annoying . Yes i use tirz from multiple sources AND SAY THAT . I said im using test from both sources so I can’t objectively say which one will be raising my testosterone initially and I provide an explanation and say which gear I’m taking from which and why (because I have some of axles and I don’t want it to go to waste ) . So I don’t understand the point of both comments if you didn’t take the time to read it . I’m still posting bloods because of the compounds I’m on to show what I am taking works , and that what I am taking isn’t fucking up my body . Harm mitigation

This is why I prefer to lurk and not post in here
Yea that all makes sense… however… maybe post this in a general thread somewhere not on AXLE thread where the assumption will be you are on AXLE only stuff, for those that don’t have the reading comprehension skills or just don’t want to go through multiple messages. Just a tip.

Yea that all makes sense… however… maybe post this in a general thread somewhere not on AXLE thread where the assumption will be you are on AXLE only stuff, for those that don’t have the reading comprehension skills or just don’t want to go through multiple messages. Just a
thats fair but he tagged me in the like a different post from a different thread . And I’ve only ever been on axles until recently that’s why I’ve only ever posted in here . And I explain in this thread what I’m taking from axles

And in the other sources thread what I’m taking from them and there’s no overlap except the test . And even said I won’t be able to say which one will be raising my test a month from now but I’ll be happy as long as I’m not still in the 330s. I didn’t see the point in responding like it was some “got you” moment but I do understand where you’re coming from and my mistake . I’m just not gonna post in here anymore and go back to lurking lmfao

thats fair but he tagged me in the like a different post from a different thread . And I’ve only ever been on axles until recently that’s why I’ve only ever posted in here . And I explain in this thread what I’m taking from axles

And in the other sources thread what I’m taking from them and there’s no overlap except the test . And even said I won’t be able to say which one will be raising my test a month from now but I’ll be happy as long as I’m not still in the 330s. I didn’t see the point in responding like it was some “got you” moment but I do understand where you’re coming from and my mistake . I’m just not gonna post in here anymore and go back to lurking lmfao
Nah, don’t stop posting as it might useful information just try and be super transparent when you do post bloods, if you do. Harm reduction is what this board is all about. I used to lurk for years before I decided to even post anything. I’m slowly learning what to not post and how to navigate this board without making wild accusations or drama (made few errors recently).

Nah, don’t stop posting as it might useful information just try and be super transparent when you do post bloods, if you do. Harm reduction is what this board is all about. I used to lurk for years before I decided to even post anything. I’m slowly learning what to not post and how to navigate this board without making wild accusations or drama (made few errors recently).
That’s fair next time I’ll just make a post in the general thread and keep it simple in here . Or any problems that arise source specific related .