EU domestic source talk

I'll stick to 250mg/ml castor oil then because test U in castor oil is a god send for TRT
Bullshit. Felt no difference between mct, sesame, castor oil injecting e10d. Also it's not God send at all, some people react very bad to it and much better to other esters some of my buddies hate it. So you can't talk for everyone.

Bullshit. Felt no difference between mct, sesame, castor oil injecting e10d. Also it's not God send at all, some people react very bad to it and much better to other esters some of my buddies hate it. So you can't talk for everyone.
It's not bullshit per se. It's just that you will only notice a difference for lower frequent injections. Test u in other oils still has a long half life (21 days for tea seed oil). Castor oil is just the longest.

Meaning: For guys wishing to pin every 1-2 weeks, you will be fine with test u in whichever oil you prefer. For guys looking to inject every 3-4-5 weeks, I'd recommend tu in castor oil.

bro if you are an ignorant fuck is not my fault, test U in castor oil, takes 100+ days to get at stable level, I doubt you tried for so long before checking your levels and see any difference.

not in castor oil :) I know someone doing it every three weeks even
It barely does. Test U in castor oil has a very long half-life mate, like a month. Every 2 Weeks is perfectly fine, I have bloods to be back this up with zero fluctuations on steady state pinning every 2 weeks. Did bloods on injection day, a week after and another day before next injection. Test levels were basically the same.

You could get away with even less frequent injections with test u in castor oil. Currently doing every 3 weeks...
I didn't know that the oil plays a part in how long the half.

Thank you for the information!

bro if you are an ignorant fuck is not my fault, test U in castor oil, takes 100+ days to get at stable level, I doubt you tried for so long before checking your levels and see any difference.
100 for regular oil like sesame and 150 for castor.

Problem is you praise castor oil for no f* reason. If you inject every week or even every two who the f* needs castor when sesame, mct has 3 week half life already.

Been using it since 2022. So check yourself hombre.

100 for regular oil like sesame and 150 for castor.

Problem is you praise castor oil for no f* reason. If you inject every week or even every two who the f* needs castor when sesame, mct has 3 week half life already.

Been using it since 2022. So check yourself hombre.
You should learn half-life better. Plus castor has anti inflammatory property.
It's very good to use it if you go on holidays and can't pin etc.

No reason to not use castor oil

i would say availability is a reason not to use it you can't find it anywhere im not aware of a single UGL that brews in castor.
It's super easy to find it what are you talking about lol I have got 3 different site selling castor oil directly for brewing and 2 ugl sell test U in castor oil

Unique pharma and balkan

It's super easy to find it what are you talking about lol I have got 3 different site selling castor oil directly for brewing and 2 ugl sell test U in castor oil

Unique pharma and balkan
This product is available from Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
http://Sampei (Sampei) has tested this product.
Test Report #34556.png

Sponsors

Latest posts