MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Jagoff like yourself has to buy any affection you get around here. You really want to play with me? You have any idea what I could make your existence like here? Run that slick mouth some more....you aren't as bright as you think you are. You can't help but try and get the last word. Remember, your asking for what's gonna be coming...
What the fuck? you own the forum or something?

You are really sorry only about one specific member who got "scammed" but you didnt give a flying fuck about a shit ton of other members who were not receiving orders for weeks on end. Why is that?

Btw. 3 months delay here and im about to receive here. Will update once i receive

Still no change in status. For over 16 days.

E-mail has been sent. I'm just getting annoyed.

Sent since 28.05. and on the page is advertised with - less than a week - , madness.

Last edited:
you’re really annoying
You don't know the half of it!

You are really sorry only about one specific member who got "scammed" but you didnt give a flying fuck about a shit ton of other members who were not receiving orders for weeks on end. Why is that?

Btw. 3 months delay here and im about to receive here. Will update once i receive
I had no idea what was going on here. I'm in the USA and don't have time to cruise every thread. I got involved when the member you referred to contacted me for help.

If you had contacted me I would've helped you as well as long as you had taken the time to lay out the facts to me with proof of what you were claiming happened.

This source claimed the member was attempting to scam HIM! We posted screenshots etc and eventually this source did the right thing and refunded the client.

Is your anger misplaced? I haven't had your money for 3 months. Right after my guy was taken care of other guys were getting tracking. It looked like things were on track. You say you are about to receive your order so that's a good thing. I'm sincerely happy you are.

The reason I've been back is this source continues to throw cheap shots at me without tagging me. He also wants to portray himself as some kind of hero for finally doing what he was supposed to do 2 and 3 months ago. As if you all are lucky he filled your orders?

Are you seriously pissed off at me because I didn't help every individual get his order? I had no idea about your situation? Some seem to think I'm alright? Can't make everyone happy.

Just don't give him attention. That is what he is looking for. Superhero complex. Mail me and I will solve it

Still no change in status. For over 16 days.

E-mail has been sent. I'm just getting annoyed.

Sent since 28.05. and on the page is advertised with - less than a week - , madness.

As I told you via mail, I already sent a ticket to DPD. I am waiting for the answer. I would like to know why the pack is not moving. But if I don't get an answer soon I'll just refund you.

Just don't give him attention. That is what he is looking for. Superhero complex. Mail me and I will solve it

As I told you via mail, I already sent a ticket to DPD. I am waiting for the answer. I would like to know why the pack is not moving. But if I don't get an answer soon I'll just refund you.
your a selective scammer who got caught and had to own up to it in this instance. @biggerben69 is only doing what Meso as a whole is about “holding sources accountable”. Without his help I highly doubt the customer would have his refund

Today i received my order from June 1st. Everything's ok. I won't post for quality and pip any soon though as I'm planning to use that gear in September when I'll blast. Probably I'll stock some more till then if any promo is available again.

your a selective scammer who got caught and had to own up to it in this instance. @biggerben69 is only doing what Meso as a whole is about “holding sources accountable”. Without his help I highly doubt the customer would have his refund

Do you know that "this customer I supposedly scammed" just ordered from me again today? Talking too much is bad sometimes :D

Last edited:
Today i received my order from June 1st. Everything's ok. I won't post for quality and pip any soon though as I'm planning to use that gear in September when I'll blast. Probably I'll stock some more till then if any promo is available again.

Thanks for posting. About the promo I dropped all prices by 15% for some days, I think I did it on tuesday

Do you know that "this customer I supposedly scammed" just ordered from me again today? Talking too much is bad sometimes :D
And being a selective scammer is not good for business, at least here. You’ve got quite the smartass mouth and attitude for trying to run a business successfully that is. Don’t care at this point what he does as that’s on him at this point. But you saying he charged back on you and you still took his order. Hmmmm, sometimes you talk to much

FYI:
Most likely a warehouse of the used parcel service in Germany got searched by customs.
So, PERHAPS in the future it would be reasonable to not openly mention the parcel service here again and again.

Pretty sure that alone would've got this customer banned by other vendors. The dude ruined an entire payment processing method for this source.

Of course. But that account is just the alt account of the same guy. He just logs in using different accounts, throws some beef, then logs out for the day. Daily. Thats how some guys help the forum here. Just don't give him attention

And I guess he refuses to reship your parcel, correct?
In the meantime, 20 days have passed and still no change.

@EuPharmaqo I just don't want to wait any longer. Otherwise just send me my money back.

First time ordering there and so disappointed.
I just wanted to receive my fucking package.

And please stop saying that you have to wait for a reply. I've been hearing that for weeks. I'm fed up with it. Enough of this.

Last edited:
In the meantime, 20 days have passed and still no change.

@EuPharmaqo I just don't want to wait any longer. Otherwise just send me my money back.

First time ordering there and so disappointed.
I just wanted to receive my fucking package.

And please stop saying that you have to wait for a reply. I've been hearing that for weeks. I'm fed up with it. Enough of this.

If DPD does not answer about your pack, it is what it is. It's shipped. Don't blame me, send me your order ID and I will gladly refund you.