European Pharmaceuticals

That is in testing and study period from what I have heard. :) Peptides or so are not available.
From what I have heard, you can get topical Duta already, it would be nice to buy everything from one source:) RU58841 is not a peptide, it should be non steroidal antiandrogen for preventing hairloss

From what I have heard, you can get topical Duta already, it would be nice to buy everything from one source:) RU58841 is not a peptide, it should be non steroidal antiandrogen for preventing hairloss

Probably on the topical Dutasteride but its not released here. Not sure if any European country has it.

Just DUAC available that is used for same thing.
Sorry!

DUAC - original antiacne product by GSK
10mg/g BENZOYLIS PEROXIDUM + 30mg/g CLINDAMYCINUM
1 tube 30 grams $ 88

Aight I want to use Tret for general anti aging purposes. Any chance it will be stocked any time soon?

Aight I want to use Tret for general anti aging purposes. Any chance it will be stocked any time soon?

Good Day, I dont know, hard to estimate right now. Normally in the begining of the year companies restock warehouses. I will keep you posted!

Best regards

Pharmacist thank you for another pleasant experience. Always happy to leave a good review where it’s due. Been rocking with him since 2015, One of the most professional people I’ve dealt with in my life not just the underground aas scene. T/A took awhile about 25 days, but that’s not on him. Again thank you kind sir.

Package received last week, totally it took around 7-8 days from ordering to package arrival. Great experience and communication, thats how it should be. Will definitely order again, thanks!

Pharmacist thank you for another pleasant experience. Always happy to leave a good review where it’s due. Been rocking with him since 2015, One of the most professional people I’ve dealt with in my life not just the underground aas scene. T/A took awhile about 25 days, but that’s not on him. Again thank you kind sir.

Thank you for your feedback, my friend!

Best regards