European Pharmaceuticals

IP-6 is Inositol phosphate I guess?

44873A46-27C0-47BC-9559-EA3C1A70D43B.jpeg

Sorry Pharmacist as this seems disrespectful. That’s not my intention. High hemocrit is serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Hopefully you guys donate blood often. My doc signed a form with the blood center to allow me to donate as often as every two weeks. I don’t of course but it’s nice to know that I don’t have to wait months before being allowed to donate.

Ip-6 is pretty amazing. Cliff notes:

“Recently IP(6) has received much attention for its role in cancer prevention and control of experimental tumor growth, progression, and metastasis. In addition, IP(6) possesses other significant benefits for human health, such as the ability to enhance immune system, prevent pathological calcification and kidney stone formation, lower elevated serum cholesterol, and reduce pathological platelet activity.”

View attachment 139845

Sorry Pharmacist as this seems disrespectful. That’s not my intention. High hemocrit is serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Hopefully you guys donate blood often. My doc signed a form with the blood center to allow me to donate as often as every two weeks. I don’t of course but it’s nice to know that I don’t have to wait months before being allowed to donate.

Ip-6 is pretty amazing. Cliff notes:

“Recently IP(6) has received much attention for its role in cancer prevention and control of experimental tumor growth, progression, and metastasis. In addition, IP(6) possesses other significant benefits for human health, such as the ability to enhance immune system, prevent pathological calcification and kidney stone formation, lower elevated serum cholesterol, and reduce pathological platelet activity.”

As long as its for somebody's health I will never have a problem!

-- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS SALE --

BEST I EVER HAD ! 50% OFF FOR WINTER HOLIDAYS SALE!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I decided to have this campain for the winter holidays. Will start now and will end probably before NewYears Eve. It depends on stock :)
Its a massive and simple sale! 50 % OFF ON EVERYTHING ! ENTIRE LIST!

One single condition! Final amount of the order has to be $ 250 after discount is applied.

Shipping is free for regular priority!
Express available fore European Union customers and charges apply.

Email : europeanpharmaceuticals@countermail.com
europeanpharmaceuticals@protonmail.com

BEST REGARDS!

-- CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS SALE --

BEST I EVER HAD ! 50% OFF FOR WINTER HOLIDAYS SALE!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I decided to have this campain for the winter holidays. Will start now and will end probably before NewYears Eve. It depends on stock :)
Its a massive and simple sale! 50 % OFF ON EVERYTHING ! ENTIRE LIST!

One single condition! Final amount of the order has to be $ 250 after discount is applied.

Shipping is free for regular priority!
Express available fore European Union customers and charges apply.

Email : europeanpharmaceuticals@countermail.com
europeanpharmaceuticals@protonmail.com

BEST REGARDS!

cmon Guys Im the only one guy they can afford the genotropin from here??? He is since years here and i have never seen reviews from you guys ?? Im in a wrong forums or so??

cmon Guys Im the only one guy they can afford the genotropin from here??? He is since years here and i have never seen reviews from you guys ?? Im in a wrong forums or so??
You're not the only one that can afford it, but probably one of the only ones willing to pay the insane price for it. The price is ridiculous, and there are multiple other brands of pharma GH, including that are easily obtainable domestically for a fraction of the price.

You're not the only one that can afford it, but probably one of the only ones willing to pay the insane price for it. The price is ridiculous, and there are multiple other brands of pharma GH, including that are easily obtainable domestically for a fraction of the price.
But at the 50% off!?? Not bad.... Ive been around the boards for years never see legit pharm gh at a fraction of the price as u speak of....

And these guys take a risk and delover real legit pharm stuff and some think the prices are stupid high.....would u offer all these items at a fraction of the cost if u were the one sending, storing, and putting ur name out there??

But at the 50% off!?? Not bad.... Ive been around the boards for years never see legit pharm gh at a fraction of the price as u speak of....

And these guys take a risk and delover real legit pharm stuff and some think the prices are stupid high.....would u offer all these items at a fraction of the cost if u were the one sending, storing, and putting ur name out there??
I have noticed the same no one source sells cheap real genotropin! And about the pharmacist the regular price is like the pharmacys of some western europe countrys, but without a guarantee that he sells the real genotropin ! No janoshik lab test, no bloodwork no people the have use it !!!

Ive had mild acne for the past 3-4 years and Ive tried almost everything over the counter. Would accutane 20MG help with my issue? I dont do strorids or anything. I just wana know if anybody else has the same problem

Ive had mild acne for the past 3-4 years and Ive tried almost everything over the counter. Would accutane 20MG help with my issue? I dont do strorids or anything. I just wana know if anybody else has the same problem

I would start with the 10 mg sir. Take liver protectors with it!

Accutane definitely works. When I was in puberty my dermatologist put me at 60-80 mg per day and it definitely did his job.

Clomid in stock?

No sir, I am not sure if and when will be back in stock. I think its the same story as with Proviron. As I said it months ago. Production stopped with these substances as they are no longer used in medical protocols. Beware of fakes!

Best regards

Smooth transaction as usual! Been using this guy for years and will continue to do so.