European Pharmaceuticals

Coming back to write another successful order review. Received a pretty large order; came over 2 different shipments. Everything is here, great packaging, and pharmacist is always in communication / responding to your emails.

A big "Thank You" to pharmacist. I put together a nice sized order of the highest quality AI's and a few other items that should have me set up for damn near the rest of my natural life!
Living in Southern Ca had me ask a question or 2 about getting through Customs. I was well aware of the success rate of this vendor who has the respect of every veteran I've spoken to over the years who has used the service provided by pharmacist.
Thank you, old friend. Simply the best.

A big "Thank You" to pharmacist. I put together a nice sized order of the highest quality AI's and a few other items that should have me set up for damn near the rest of my natural life!
Living in Southern Ca had me ask a question or 2 about getting through Customs. I was well aware of the success rate of this vendor who has the respect of every veteran I've spoken to over the years who has used the service provided by pharmacist.
Thank you, old friend. Simply the best.

Thank you very much my good old friend! Your trust honores me!

Best regards

I think anyone but you can get the new RYBELSUS med. Is it available?

YES IT IS.
Only its not called Rybelsus its called OZEMPIC.
And its not cheap!

Ozempic 0.25,g 1 pen 400 USD
Box contains 1 pen and 4 needles.
Price lowers for 3 pens.

Ozempic 0.5mg 3 pens 1200 USD.
Box has 3 pens 12 needles

15 % discount on it.

YES IT IS.
Only its not called Rybelsus its called OZEMPIC.
And its not cheap!

Ozempic 0.25,g 1 pen 400 USD
Box contains 1 pen and 4 needles.
Price lowers for 3 pens.

Ozempic 0.5mg 3 pens 1200 USD.
Box has 3 pens 12 needles

15 % discount on it.
Jesusss.... and dosages are 0.5mg per week. Its a bit expensive for me right now, but its good to know you are always there providing the latest pharma quality products.

Thank you very much pharmacist