European Pharmaceuticals

He did not lose money. My 0.00170311 is the same whether he sent back 90 at a higher value or 60 at the original value it has the exact same proportional affect on both the higher account total due to higher values and the original account total respectively. It is exactly the same 0.00170311 is 0.00170311.

Nilatac I’m sorry your brain doesn’t comprehend that although prices were listed in $ the transaction was made in BTC you can’t even get past the first few sentences of my responses.

He doesn't keep that btc in a wallet. He exchange in $ because he is working in $ not in btc
So yes he lost 40$ or whatever.
Here we talk in $ not in satoshi

Last edited:
Nilatac I’m sorry your brain doesn’t comprehend that although prices were listed in $ the transaction was made in BTC you can’t even get past the first few sentences of my responses.
Wrong dude. Transaction is in $ because prices are in $. Btc is a way of payment.
50$ at that time was a amount 50$ at this time is another amount. Here we talk dollars not crypto

You have a amount of btc because that is the way of payment and crypto is volatile. One day 100$ btc worth more or less the other day and that's why we talk dollars. Everyone works with $ not crypto. Crypto is a way of payment. 50$ worth you gave 50$ worth you should received but you are a scammer and you received 100$

Once again currency is $ and in that currency we make payments not satoshi. If he listed prices in crypto then yes but is $.
Crypto is a way of payment and the currency is $. We gave a equal amount of crypto that worth the requested $ value at that day because here we talk dollars
But congrats for scamming and making yourself look like a stupid pice of shit. Anyone will agree with this

Last edited:
If the package arrives I will be the first to post about it with proof of repayment as well. This was just an honest sharing of my experience.

Ok dude! Everyone has seen already how things are,who is the scammer, who is the idiot, who is right
Probably not having any point to continue this in this thread.

But once again crypto is a way of payment $ is the currency and in that currency we talk. Transaction is in $ value not satoshi amount because everyone work with $,€. We use crypto because is easier not because we work with crypto. If that was the case he had listed in satoshi not $ but everyone works with $,€
You need all 0.0017 for your education

Was just checking for fun and to see what's up.

So let me get this fucking straight.
someone stop me if I've got it wrong.

This guy wants extra money back... because bitcoin appreciated slightly between the time he paid and the refund date?

Holy fuck

I thought I've seen everything up until this point.

Should you have to pay your source the difference if BTC goes down between the time you sent.your order to when the package shows up?

it's a fucking dollar amount.
Hes a fucking online drug dealer... not fucking Bank Suisse

this is one hell of a bitch move, i had to laugh about his arguments
@pharmacist
can i give you 0,02 btc and if it rises, you simple sent back 0,02 btc and if it drops ill buy some prodicts from you.
I sent the btc now and we wait 2 months
OK?
seems fair
JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

He did not lose money. My 0.00170311 is the same whether he sent back 90 at a higher value or 60 at the original value it has the exact same proportional affect on both the higher account total due to higher values and the original account total respectively. It is exactly the same 0.00170311 is 0.00170311.

You are deliberately like this? Or is your natural state? I am curious.
You keep advicing guys about economics and bussines and you have no idea about profit margin, cash flow and so. You think the products are free and everything is profit? Man, you touched your goal, got money, invested 60 got 100, what do you want now? Glory? Honours? Why in the name of God you act surprised like a rabbit in front of the headlights?!?!
You have exposed your point and guys here, on this unmoderated board, showed you who you are and now you act totally surprised... When one guy tells you you're drunk you can keep drinking, when 5 guys tells you you're drunk you go to bed.
Please stop this, I am trying hard not to tell you how idiot you are.

Edit: AND STOP EMAILING ME.

this is one hell of a bitch move, i had to laugh about his arguments
@pharmacist
can i give you 0,02 btc and if it rises, you simple sent back 0,02 btc and if it drops ill buy some prodicts from you.
I sent the btc now and we wait 2 months
OK?
seems fair
JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

I would do it for you brother, but I dont want to make this clown a trendsetter :)))))

I would do it for you brother, but I dont want to make this clown a trendsetter :)))))
Pharmacist pm'd me and asked me to have a look at what's going down here.
I'll qualify my statement/answer by stating that I have openly disagreed with Pharmacist in regards to how a situation with a customer living in the USA who had placed an order with Pharmacist. The situation had to do with tracking the order.
Pharmacist and I respect each other enough to set aside our feelings about a situation and try our best to understand why the other believes what he does.

@pcpcpc, a rational person would sit back and wonder why it is that nobody else believes he is correct in the stance he is taking.
Your not being able to believe it possible that you may be wrong here speaks to your arrogance which is only surpassed by your immaturity.
I challenge you to find anyone, anywhere, who will side with you here. It won't happen.
If you seriously believe your correct here I have to believe your life, up to this point, has been confusing and daily life a daunting and frustrating chore.

We shouldn't be where we are with you and your nonsense because your request or demand for a refund should not have been entertained in the first place. 5 weeks for an international order is about halfway to where I would first make contact about a refund. This is all for naught. Why? Because your order will be delivered to you. You're lack of experience in ordering from any company or entity outside of the country you reside is partly to blame for your unreasonable position.
You are just plain wrong. When you refuse to make good with this man we'll all see you for what you are.
If you have a presence on any other board/forum in our Community you would be blackballed from ordering from any and all sources.
I'm quite sure I won't be able to find you elsewhere. If I can find you, once this thread is seen, you' re days of being able to place orders are done.
You're ripping this vendor off. Its that simple.

Sponsors

Latest posts