European Pharmaceuticals

@pharmacist
Could you get me Ritalin xl 40mg or
Concerta XL 36 mg
Federally Scheduled cns's would probably be the beginning of the end for one of the best sources our Community has ever seen. Eventually would make him a target of LE.
Believe he states the fact that he doesn't provide these types of meds. Your ADHD probably had you skipping right over that part. Focus!

Federally Scheduled cns's would probably be the beginning of the end for one of the best sources our Community has ever seen. Eventually would make him a target of LE.
Believe he states the fact that he doesn't provide these types of meds. Your ADHD probably had you skipping right over that part. Focus!
Like is a narcotic I believe. Your asking pharmacist for a amphetamine, gtfoh next people will be asking for oxys. Emphasis on one of the best sources we’ve ever had.

Package received two days ago, really fast shipping taking into account Covid situation and everything.
Everything was well packed... yep keep the good work buddy.

Like is a narcotic I believe. Your asking pharmacist for a amphetamine, gtfoh next people will be asking for oxys. Emphasis on one of the best sources we’ve ever had.
Oh wow, who does he think he is to ask if the parmasource here could source a medication for him

Don't fucking attack him, i didn't know that myself tbh.

Pharmasource declined it - so it is fine. The one who offers these things should know what he can do or not. Don't blame someone for asking if he could source something

Also don't act like amphetamines are something that is absolutely not used on this board. It is not like these things are so much worse than the other drugs people use

Two separate packs ordered and delivered to west coast in 30 days. One was special item he doesnt have on list and other was common item.

Thanks again sir, never a hitch.

Oh wow, who does he think he is to ask if the parmasource here could source a medication for him

Don't fucking attack him, i didn't know that myself tbh.

Pharmasource declined it - so it is fine. The one who offers these things should know what he can do or not. Don't blame someone for asking if he could source something

Also don't act like amphetamines are something that is absolutely not used on this board. It is not like these things are so much worse than the other drugs people use

Anybody can ask anyting sir! You are making a confusion on sources but its ok :)

Hearing you may have liraglutide [mention]pharmacist [/mention] is that correct ?

Yes sir, stocked. But its 200 USD for 1 preffiled pen - VICTOZA. Shipping included. For 3 pens 5 % discount applies. BTC payment gets you another 5% discount.

Best Regards