European Pharmaceuticals

thank you pharmacist for another great and easy transaction! You’re the man, been doing business with you for years and never disappointed, thank you sir ;-)

Another successful business with Pharmacist, delivery was a bit delayed due to Covid shit and so and took three weeks within Europe, but its not his fault obviously. He is always cooperative and ready to help. Thanks man!

thank you pharmacist for another great and easy transaction! You’re the man, been doing business with you for years and never disappointed, thank you sir ;-)

Thank you very much for your feedback sir! Always appreciated.

Best regards

GIVEAWAY ! No costs for products, just donation for MESO members.
Pay for shipping only. 15 USD.

- Cerebrolysin amps - I have 3 boxes left.

- Lamotrigine 2 boxes 30 tabs each.

- Domperidone - 5 boxes 10 tabs each.

Enjoy! Ask for them only if you need them :) It would be a pitty somebody that really need them to be left without.

Thank you!

EXPECT BIG SURPRISES SOON!

Second time i have ordered from the pharmacist, everything perfect as always. It only took 7 days europe -> europe.

Good job, thank you pharmacist.

GIVEAWAY ! No costs for products, just donation for MESO members.
Pay for shipping only. 15 USD.

- Cerebrolysin amps - I have 3 boxes left.

- Lamotrigine 2 boxes 30 tabs each.

- Domperidone - 5 boxes 10 tabs each.

Enjoy! Ask for them only if you need them :) It would be a pitty somebody that really need them to be left without.

Thank you!

EXPECT BIG SURPRISES SOON!
What are the big surprises???

use horse balm on your knees and go peeing afterwards while forgetting to wash your hands before peeing
Scream cream

Just wanted to give some feedback on my last order. My package landed, but was a bit of a mix up with items missing. Brought it to the pharmacists attention, he responded promptly and sent out the remaining items with a bonus asap. Can't ask for more, one of the best sources I have ever delt with over the years and hope he is around for years to come. And being in Canada where majority of international sources won't resend if seized, he guarantees delivery. Probably because his packs always make it thru lol