European Pharmaceuticals

Lets not forget :)
For the rest of the month of APRIL! 10 % discount on everyting! Paying with BitCoin ? 5% more! PLUS PRICES ALREADY DROPPED ON CURRENT LIST ! Check it out few posts above!

3 more days! Hurry!

Best regards

Lets not forget :)
For the rest of the month of APRIL! 10 % discount on everyting! Paying with BitCoin ? 5% more! PLUS PRICES ALREADY DROPPED ON CURRENT LIST ! Check it out few posts above!

3 more days! Hurry!

Best regards

Any plans on bringing enclomiphene to the market?

If he was selling such substances he wouldn't last in the game for 7 years. Police will search you for that. For blood pressure or antibiotics or steroids they don't care that much but for benzos you get locked out sooner or later

If he was selling such substances he wouldn't last in the game for 7 years. Police will search you for that. For blood pressure or antibiotics or steroids they don't care that much but for benzos you get locked out sooner or later

True! :)

didn't had idea, thanks to all who answered. have a nice Sunday

Any plans on bringing enclomiphene to the market?

I dont think that will be available sir.
In January 2018, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use of the European Medicines Agency recommended refusal of marketing authorization for enclomifene for the treatment of secondary hypogonadism. In April 2021, development of enclomifene was discontinued for all indications.

Best regards

Wot! Why the hell ... It's a wonderful serm!

Anyway, tnx for the update
I am just quoting EMA :)
Many molecules are dissapearing slowly. Soon you wont see Evista anymore (already gone from many warehouses and countries), Clomiphene will no longer be available in pharmacies (already happened 1 and half year ago). Meds/molecules/active ingredients that are no longer needed in hospitals and no longer used in medical protocols. I have said it before related to Proviron and some started to say I lie and what they have is real. Bam... 6 months later big scandal with fake Proviron :) .
Thats the difference between a real pharmacist and a salesman/asian meds smuggler.

Many molecules are dissapearing slowly. Soon you wont see Evista anymore (already gone from many warehouses and countries), Clomiphene will no longer be available in pharmacies (already happened 1 and half year ago). Meds/molecules/active ingredients that are no longer needed in hospitals and no longer used in medical protocols. I have said it before related to Proviron and some started to say I lie and what they have is real. Bam... 6 months later big scandal with fake Proviron :) .
Thats the difference between a real pharmacist and a salesman/asian meds smuggler.

Clomiphene is not out of production. I know because I have a friend who lives in GR who still buys it over the counter and in Turkey as well from his local pharmacy across from his apartment.

Regarding Bayer Proviron, its still manufactured in India under Bayers sister company Zydus Cadila. This can be searched in India database. Same in Thailand under the Mims, same goes for in Turkey, and the only reason its not released in the Turkish market right as of now, is because Bayer chooses not too. My friend was explaining it has something to do with their Turkish Lira currency being at an all time low so drug makers are not releasing specific items in the market for example pharmaceutical hcg, proviron, and other specific medicines until currency balances out (Thank Covid). I don't know regarding the issue in Greece, but can find out what the discontinuation was from.

Just throwing it out there from my international friends who have access to these medications legally over the counter from their country, not smugglers lol.

Regarding the fake Proviron scandal, this isn't anything new. When shortages or a discontinuation happens, counterfeiters in designated countries will replicate a item and sell them to the public. Actually, counterfeit Greece Bayer Provirons were sold off long before shortage had happened all over Bulgaria "Online pharmacy" sites as genuine. I can only imagine how cheap they are buying these fakes for.

Pretty sure there are two sources very reputable one who is Turkish and other Indian who will agree with what I am saying.

Last edited:

Wait, you sayin ralox will be off the shelf's to?