European Pharmaceuticals

Clomiphene is not out of production. I know because I have a friend who lives in GR who still buys it over the counter and in Turkey as well from his local pharmacy across from his apartment.

Regarding Bayer Proviron, its still manufactured in India under Bayers sister company Zydus Cadila. This can be searched in India database. Same in Thailand under the Mims, same goes for in Turkey, and the only reason its not released in the Turkish market right as of now, is because Bayer chooses not too. My friend was explaining it has something to do with their Turkish Lira currency being at an all time low so drug makers are not releasing specific items in the market for example pharmaceutical hcg, proviron, and other specific medicines until currency balances out (Thank Covid). I don't know regarding the issue in Greece, but can find out what the discontinuation was from.

Just throwing it out there from my international friends who have access to these medications legally over the counter from their country, not smugglers lol.

Regarding the fake Proviron scandal, this isn't anything new. When shortages or a discontinuation happens, counterfeiters in designated countries will replicate a item and sell them to the public. Actually, counterfeit Greece Bayer Provirons were sold off long before shortage had happened all over Bulgaria "Online pharmacy" sites as genuine. I can only imagine how cheap they are buying these fakes for.

Pretty sure there are two sources very reputable one who is Turkish and other Indian who will agree with what I am saying.

EXACTLY !!! EMA stands for European Medicines Agency! The European FDA. European Union.
Turkey and India are not under its jurisdiction :) Since all the fakes and so coming from there. Anyway, you have friends that can go buy over the counter. I AM OVER THAT COUNTER :)))
When Clomiphene was no longer produced and the molecule was retracted from the market they also took all the stock from pharmacies and refunded us.
Not 1 single pill left.
If its still in some countries here and there its possible that the rule there was to stop importing/distributing/producing not taking all the stock back.

As my list says... no Turkish, Asian, Chinese meds available here, so when it comes to quality I am unique :)

EXACTLY !!! EMA stands for European Medicines Agency! The European FDA. European Union.
Turkey and India are not under its jurisdiction :) Since all the fakes and so coming from there. Anyway, you have friends that can go buy over the counter. I AM OVER THAT COUNTER :)))
When Clomiphene was no longer produced and the molecule was retracted from the market they also took all the stock from pharmacies and refunded us.
Not 1 single pill left.
If its still in some countries here and there its possible that the rule there was to stop importing/distributing/producing not taking all the stock back.

As my list says... no Turkish, Asian, Chinese meds available here, so when it comes to quality I am unique :)

All fakes are NOT coming from Turkey and India. Where are you getting this information? I have seen many pharmaceutical "working replica" fakes produced in Greece, Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, Poland, and China to name the least. Please stop babbling shit that is not true.

Regarding your comment about you working the counter, how do you not know if I have a relative who is a pharmacist in the EU? ;-)

Again, not all Clomiphene is discontinued. Its still manufactured and available in Portugal and sold in Greece.

When it comes to quality you are unique?

Lmao

You do know these countries get their drugs imported no differently than you do.

90% of their medicines are imported from pharmaceutical drug maker countries, and we are talking about Turkey and Thailand as an example in this conversation.

If you look at a box of Turkish Aspen Sustanons, they are imported from the Netherlands but sold in the Turkish market. For example, same with the Teva (Actavis) Tamoxifen. Mine had a Turkish label on top of the original label and when I peeled it back, it said Teva pharmaceuticals manufactured in the USA but was exported for the Turkish market. I even had this confirmed with a US drug rep who works for (Teva) Actavis.

Same goes for the Thailand market. If you look at a box of Rotexmedicas, or Bayer Testovirons/Proviron (Which is still in production), they are manufactured and imported from Germany.

So please explain to me how this makes you more unique?

Maybe @Turkish Pharmacy can chime in and comment if what I say is true.....

I attached a photo of my conversation from a friend living in Portugal about this.

Please stop spreading BS on here giving misinformation with medications such as Proviron or Clomifene and fooling members by pushing your over priced meds that are no different than any other vendor who runs a pharmacy and sells them at a cheaper price.

Attachments

• 20210527_102118.jpg
    20210527_102118.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210527_102146.jpg
    20210527_102146.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
All fakes are NOT coming from Turkey and India. Where are you getting this information? I have seen many pharmaceutical "working replica" fakes produced in Greece, Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, Poland, and China to name the least. Please stop babbling shit that is not true.

Regarding your comment about you working the counter, how do you not know if I have a relative who is a pharmacist in the EU? ;-)

Again, not all Clomiphene is discontinued. Its still manufactured and available in Portugal and sold in Greece.

When it comes to quality you are unique?

Lmao

You do know these countries get their drugs imported no differently than you do.

90% of their medicines are imported from pharmaceutical drug maker countries, and we are talking about Turkey and Thailand as an example in this conversation.

If you look at a box of Turkish Aspen Sustanons, they are imported from the Netherlands but sold in the Turkish market. For example, same with the Teva (Actavis) Tamoxifen. Mine had a Turkish label on top of the original label and when I peeled it back, it said Teva pharmaceuticals manufactured in the USA but was exported for the Turkish market. I even had this confirmed with a US drug rep who works for (Teva) Actavis.

Same goes for the Thailand market. If you look at a box of Rotexmedicas, or Bayer Testovirons/Proviron (Which is still in production), they are manufactured and imported from Germany.

So please explain to me how this makes you more unique?

Maybe @Turkish Pharmacy can chime in and comment if what I say is true.....

I attached a photo of my conversation from a friend living in Portugal about this.

Please stop spreading BS on here giving misinformation with medications such as Proviron or Clomifene and fooling members by pushing your over priced meds that are no different than any other vendor who runs a pharmacy and sells them at a cheaper price.

And you could not express your "valuable" oppinion coming from a friend who lives acorss the street from a guy who knows a guy that once had a beer with a guy that lives near a pharmacy in Greece without acting like an ass?
What the fuck do you know about the way I get my products? Compared to the way other gets their products? I am spreading bullshit??? And your argument is a chat with a buddy? GTFO

Yeah, I am unique when it comes to quality. And that is confirmed by my customers feedback. And you can "LMAO" as much as you can because you will "LMAO" alone.

And you could not express your "valuable" oppinion coming from a friend who lives acorss the street from a guy who knows a guy that once had a beer with a guy that lives near a pharmacy in Greece without acting like an ass?
What the fuck do you know about the way I get my products? Compared to the way other gets their products? I am spreading bullshit??? And your argument is a chat with a buddy? GTFO

Yeah, I am unique when it comes to quality. And that is confirmed by my customers feedback. And you can "LMAO" as much as you can because you will "LMAO" alone.

No the "ass" came out when you start telling the community shit that is not true like the Proviron and the Clomifene subject.

Unique in what sense?

Overcharging people for medications that can be obtained for a 3rd cheaper, exact quality, and same brand or sometimes better?

Last edited:
No the "ass" came out when you started telling the community shit that is not true like the Proviron and the Clomifene subject.

Unique in what sense? Overcharging people for medications that are 3rd cheaper and the same brand from another country? Lol

From what I remeber I said slowly will dissapear. And I am talking, and always did, about European Union. I argumented what I said. Think bigger... think of all Europe. Not a particular case with a single country or 2. General rules are stated by the EMEA/EMA in European Union and countries are addapt these general rules based on their internal rules. But in the end it will happen.
I am stating my oppinion based on newsfed we get from EMEA and info I am getting from doctors that we are connected to. Get it?
I am talking about European Union at the general mode and its my oppinion. I dont spread bullshit (fuck you for that sentence btw I did more for this community in 8 years than you will ever do). I helped people having babies and you come and tell me I spread bullshit to the community. Bite the big one.... Go pick on somebody else if you want to get up your reputation. Come back here in 6-12 months and let me know if Clomiphene reappeared on the market in countries in European Union. Also, let me know if Evista is back.
Reappeared, not locally found in a pharmacy in 1 country.
Raloxifene is free of patent rights and only very few generic companies applied for the molecule. That tells much!

And yeah, I am unique! In quality, in customer service, in honesty and many other ways.
Maybe I overcharge but at least I dont have to come back and say I am sorry my supplier gave me fake crap and I sold it to you but I am not quilty cause I didnt knew!
Maybe I overcharge but I am in this for over 8 years because I know what the costs are.
Maybe I overcharge but RedCross doesnt, go there and ask for free.

Last edited:
From what I remeber I said slowly will dissapear. And I am talking, and always did, about European Union. I argumented what I said. Think bigger... think of all Europe. Not a particular case with a single country or 2. General rules are stated by the EMEA/EMA in European Union and countries are addapt these general rules based on their internal rules. But in the end it will happen.
I am stating my oppinion based on newsfed we get from EMEA and info I am getting from doctors that we are connected to. Get it?
I am talking about European Union at the general mode and its my oppinion. I dont spread bullshit (fuck you for that sentence btw I did more for this community in 8 years than you will ever do). I helped people having babies and you come and tell me I spread bullshit to the community. Bite the big one.... Go pick on somebody else if you want to get up your reputation. Come back here in 6-12 months and let me know if Clomiphene reappeared on the market in countries in European Union. Also, let me know if Evista is back.
Raloxifene is free of patent rights and only very few generic companies applied for the molecule. That tells much!

And yeah, I am unique! In quality, in customer service, in honesty and many other ways.

Raloxifene I know about and the patent rights.

Regarding Proviron and was told from a family member who works also in a pharmacy in the EU, that its a rumor. You keep telling people its gone permanently and not that it's a "rumor" based on opinion. Big difference.

What does you helping people make babies have anything to do with this?

Get my reputation up? Doing what? I am not the one selling anything. I am just stating what I know.

I will contact my friend Dr.Toulianos in Greece and ask him the situation with the Clomid.

One of my many "Beer friends" lol

As of today, my close friend in Portugal told me his pharmacist heard absolutely nothing about discontinuation of Clomiphene.

Last edited:
Hey, what is that official portuguese website for meds prices and availability?

The spanish equivalent is vademecum.es and the greek one is galinos.gr, but did not know portugal had one accesible for the general public, could you share it please? Obrigado

EDIT. Is it Infarmed.pt? I guess I found it

Raloxifene I know about and the patent rights.

Regarding Proviron and was told from a family member who works also in a pharmacy in the EU, that its a rumor. You keep telling people its gone permanently and not that it's a "rumor" based on opinion. Big difference.

What does you helping people make babies have anything to do with this?

Get my reputation up? Doing what? I am not the one selling anything. I am just stating what I know.

I will contact my friend Dr.Toulianos in Greece and ask him the situation with the Clomid.

One of my many "Beer friends" lol

As of today, my close friend in Portugal told me his pharmacist heard absolutely nothing about discontinuation of Clomiphene.
I am tired... its not a rumor! I argumented what I said! With valid arguments in my oppinion. Not with what a friend of a relative told me. And trowing doctor names does not make your oppinion valuable. Ask your friends about the medical protocols for infertility for example and current recommmendations, that cant be found on goole, regarding the use of Clomiphene citrate! Ask about current medical protocols for low testosterone levels and see if the current recommendations includes mesterolone.

I am tired... its not a rumor! I argumented what I said! With valid arguments in my oppinion. Not with what a friend of a relative told me. And trowing doctor names does not make your oppinion valuable. Ask your friends about the medical protocols for infertility for example and current recommmendations, that cant be found on goole, regarding the use of Clomiphene citrate! Ask about current medical protocols for low testosterone levels and see if the current recommendations includes mesterolone.

Go research Dr. Toulianos and come back to me with that stupid answer.

Speaking of raloxifene I don't suppose you have any, seems to be in short supply atm

Maybe I overcharge but at least I dont have to come back and say I am sorry my supplier gave me fake crap and I sold it to you but I am not quilty cause I didnt knew!
Maybe I overcharge but I am in this for over 8 years because I know what the costs are.
Maybe I overcharge but RedCross doesnt, go there and ask for free.

Go research Dr. Toulianos and come back to me with that stupid answer.

Man ... you are intentionally like this? I said , ask your friends/relative about the protocols and current recommendations. I am serious. Ask whoever you want. I dont have to do any research. I dont care who is your friend/relative ...

I feel like I am talking with a junior high...

Speaking of raloxifene I don't suppose you have any, seems to be in short supply atm

I havent seen it since 2019. Early 2019. The stock I had then had expiry date 2021. Nothing new has been produced since.
No generic companies registered here to produce it since it was released from patent rights...

I havent seen it since 2019. Early 2019. The stock I had then had expiry date 2021. Nothing new has been produced since.
No generic companies registered here to produce it since it was released from patent rights...

Damn thats such a shame. It's the best serm for gyno protection on cycle and to combat existing gyno. Why d f has it been discontinued. Is there something better coming our way ...?

Hey, what is that official portuguese website for meds prices and availability?

The spanish equivalent is vademecum.es and the greek one is galinos.gr, but did not know portugal had one accesible for the general public, could you share it please? Obrigado

EDIT. Is it Infarmed.pt? I guess I found it
Yeap, that's the one.
Damn thats such a shame. It's the best serm for gyno protection on cycle and to combat existing gyno. Why d f has it been discontinued. Is there something better coming our way ...?
It's still available on Portugal, at least. Pretty cheap too if you have a prescription.