European Pharmaceuticals

Another excellent experience with pharmacist!
I did express shipping and it only took 4 days :).

All products were all in original packaging, like always!
Excellent customer service too, always a pleasure.

Thank you pharmacist :)

thankyou.gif

Recently made 2 orders with the pharmacist. Both arrived in around a weeks time or less, and the communication was great. Nothing negative to say!

My first order with pharmacist went very well. It was a month ago. So I already had the chance to test some meds I received.

I ordered cerebrolysin, dexamethasone eye drops, and prednisone. Basically, it is the same stuff that is available in pharmacies across EU. All good-quality pharmaceuticals.

In terms of shipping, I paid for the express package. If I remember well, it took 6 days (within EU). The packaging was very good, too.

Also, the communication with pharmacist is great. Definitely will be back for more meds soon.

Man, we are living hard times brother... Check out other threads too and see how many packages are being seized and so. Some say that is not considered seized until it sits 75 days without moving. You think I want my packages to stay 6 weeks in transit? You think I am doing it on purpose?
I agree. I'm not discouraging anyone from ordering from you. I've ordered from you numerous times. That's why I said you were good to go. Just being honest with the members that the shipping times have been long. I think most people would rather hear a more realistic estimate up front than to hear something that sounds good and then have it take 5x longer. It's not your fault the USPS is incompetent, but the deliveries take a long time. No way around that fact. I'll continue to order from you, but I'm not a shill. No hard feelings.

Appetite suppressants

What is available...Xenical, etc

thx

Yes sir.
Xenical is available. But its not a real appetite suppresant...
I do have now Semaglutide...

OZEMPIC 0.25 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 250 - 4 weeks cure!
Box contains 1 preffiled pen and 4 needles to be used with it!

OZEMPIC 0.5 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 350 - 4 weeks cure!

OZEMPIC 1 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 450 - 4 weeks cure!

VICTOZA 6 mg/ml LIRAGLUTIDE by NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen 3 ml - $ 165

Best Regards

Another package arrived !
I have been ordering accutane from him the past 5-6 years and always received my order. The package might take longer to arrive if you live outside Europe like myself in Canada (3 to 5 weeks) but hes always quick to answer any questions by email. HIGHLY recommend, never disapointed.
=Matt Fighting

Another package arrived !
I have been ordering accutane from him the past 5-6 years and always received my order. The package might take longer to arrive if you live outside Europe like myself in Canada (3 to 5 weeks) but hes always quick to answer any questions by email. HIGHLY recommend, never disapointed.
=Matt Fighting

WOW ! Thank you! This feedback means a lot to me coming from a long time customer like you! Your feedback is based on a relation for so many years ! Thank you my friend :)

Best regards

Yes sir.
Xenical is available. But its not a real appetite suppresant...
I do have now Semaglutide...

OZEMPIC 0.25 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 250 - 4 weeks cure!

OZEMPIC 0.5 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 350 - 4 weeks cure!

OZEMPIC 1 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 450 - 4 weeks cure!

VICTOZA 6 mg/ml LIRAGLUTIDE by NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen 3 ml - $ 165

Best Regards
Is this something effective for weight loss in females

or do you recommend another product

thx