European Pharmaceuticals

I hope it makes it by the 5 week mark. I know shipping is free and his reputation for landing stuff is good, but I still find it unethical of him to falsely advertise his shipping times, new customers should be able to know pros and cons before placing there order. It's made worse by the lack of tracking and unclear answers (although I know that's a language barrier) around when I can expect my goods
Yeah bro. I called BS a few pages back on the quoted shipping times too. So, definitely not shilling for him. My worst was waiting 10 weeks, but he finally reshipped after a few "Please wait one more week" email responses. I'd say a safe average is 6 weeks to US. Never get tracking info either. If that's acceptable, he's gtg. If you need faster, pay the courier shipping with a competitor. I'd pay him more if he offered courier. Sure others would too. Not sure why he doesn't. Hope it lands soon!

He is 110% blowing smoke up your ass if you believe this dude on his shipping time. I ordered in August and was told to wait two weeks for my package, 1 month in and no package and slow responses from @pharmacist that just keep saying to "wait have faith"
Shipping times vary sir, not just for me, for all the vendors. I check many threads daily and I see complaints everywhere. Not an excuse but it happens everywhere and is caused by the times we are living in. You have all my support and I promise I will try to reply faster your emails. I do reply emails every day except weekends. Thank you and keep in contact.

Best Regards

Yeah bro. I called BS a few pages back on the quoted shipping times too. So, definitely not shilling for him. My worst was waiting 10 weeks, but he finally reshipped after a few "Please wait one more week" email responses. I'd say a safe average is 6 weeks to US. Never get tracking info either. If that's acceptable, he's gtg. If you need faster, pay the courier shipping with a competitor. I'd pay him more if he offered courier. Sure others would too. Not sure why he doesn't. Hope it lands soon!

One single reason sir, safety issues.

I hope it makes it by the 5 week mark. I know shipping is free and his reputation for landing stuff is good, but I still find it unethical of him to falsely advertise his shipping times, new customers should be able to know pros and cons before placing there order. It's made worse by the lack of tracking and unclear answers (although I know that's a language barrier) around when I can expect my goods
Wait and have faith

mind landed few days later when I asked him, unfortunately it does it take a month

Another successful transaction with pharmacist. I dont understand anyone who is unhappy with him/delivery time. If you choose courier shipping, its delivered within few days in EU. If you choose free shipping it obviously takes more. But he is not to blame. Communication is top notch and I even got free products, great!!!

Another successful transaction with pharmacist. I dont understand anyone who is unhappy with him/delivery time. If you choose courier shipping, its delivered within few days in EU. If you choose free shipping it obviously takes more. But he is not to blame. Communication is top notch and I even got free products, great!!!

Thank you sir! Sadly Express courier is available for Europe only.
But again, Thank you for your feedback! Is highly appreciated.

Best Regards

@pharmacist Do you no longer have your proton account?

Long overdue post. Bought 8 pins of Trulicity from the man 2 months ago for the GF. It took a bit longer than I expected but considering all the shipping issues since COVID it's understandable.

For anyone wanting to know how it went, she lost roughly 20 lbs in 2 months. Without any change to her daily routine. Totally shut down her appetite but didn't give her any issues with blood sugar. Makes sense. If she did want something to eat it was a few bites here or there and then done.

For sides, she had some issues with a sour stomach but nothing bad that made her want to stop. Any medication she took orally would take a long time to start working. Apparently, Trulicity slows down digestion.

This is her last week for a month so I'll be curious what kind of rebound if any occurs. The plan going forward is to take Trulicity twice a month during ovulation and the week after as that seems to be when she has her worst cravings and falls off the wagon.

@pharmacisit Hi there dear sir, do you happen to sell ezetimibe/fluoxetine/repatha ?
combining ezetimibe with xenical has shown very good results, cheaper than repatha but gives it a good run and could be cheaper. Repatha acts faster though and it's not the same mechanism of action.

@pharmacist Do you no longer have your proton account?

Long overdue post. Bought 8 pins of Trulicity from the man 2 months ago for the GF. It took a bit longer than I expected but considering all the shipping issues since COVID it's understandable.

For anyone wanting to know how it went, she lost roughly 20 lbs in 2 months. Without any change to her daily routine. Totally shut down her appetite but didn't give her any issues with blood sugar. Makes sense. If she did want something to eat it was a few bites here or there and then done.

For sides, she had some issues with a sour stomach but nothing bad that made her want to stop. Any medication she took orally would take a long time to start working. Apparently, Trulicity slows down digestion.

This is her last week for a month so I'll be curious what kind of rebound if any occurs. The plan going forward is to take Trulicity twice a month during ovulation and the week after as that seems to be when she has her worst cravings and falls off the wagon.

Thank you very very much for your review, sir!
I am Trulicity :))) happy to hear you are satisfied!

The protonmail address is still in use!

europeanpharmaceuticals at protonmail.com
europeanpharmaceuticals at countermail.com

Best regards and Thank you!

@pharmacisit Hi there dear sir, do you happen to sell ezetimibe/fluoxetine/repatha ?
combining ezetimibe with xenical has shown very good results, cheaper than repatha but gives it a good run and could be cheaper. Repatha acts faster though and it's not the same mechanism of action.

Good Day my friend!
I do have Ezetimibe. Alone. Xenical alone.
Combos with Ezetimibum are available but combos with various Statins not Orlistat or Prozac.

Best regards

One pack with free shipping that’s a great price, but for several packs (I need 4-5) that seems crazy high. Atrovent available to US customers?
Place the order via email and I will see what can be done sir!
For US customers its a bit tricky with Combivent but email me with a quantity and I will see what can be done!

Man, we are living hard times brother... Check out other threads too and see how many packages are being seized and so. Some say that is not considered seized until it sits 75 days without moving. You think I want my packages to stay 6 weeks in transit? You think I am doing it on purpose?

Delivered!

Back