European Pharmaceuticals

Hello, I wanted to see if you still carry PGE1/Alprostadil/Caverject? I saw you've mentioned having it back in April, is that still the case and in what forms?

Hello, I wanted to see if you still carry PGE1/Alprostadil/Caverject? I saw you've mentioned having it back in April, is that still the case and in what forms?

Of course!!

CAVERJECT - Alprostadilum 5 ml amps with powder
48,2 mg per amp - $ 40

By UCB Belgium

Best regards

Is this something effective for weight loss in females

or do you recommend another product

thx
I posted about Trulicity which is similar to Ozempic and which I got through @pharmacist. It was quite amazing at the results my GF had using it. 0 changes to her daily routine and she lost 25 lbs after 7 injections. One went to waste, unfortunately.

She lost roughly 15% body weight.

I posted about Trulicity which is similar to Ozempic and which I got through @pharmacist. It was quite amazing at the results my GF had using it. 0 changes to her daily routine and she lost 25 lbs after 7 injections. One went to waste, unfortunately.

She lost roughly 15% body weight.

Thank you my friend!
I am happy to see another happy customer :)
The quality of the products I have is my No.1 concern.
Everything comes from my own pharmacy!

Best regards

Thank you my friend!
I am happy to see another happy customer :)
The quality of the products I have is my No.1 concern.
Everything comes from my own pharmacy!

Best regards

The wasted injection was her fault. I was out of town and she didn't want to wait a day and thought she could handle it alone. Unfortunately, she forgot to take off the safety cap.

Received my international order of Adex, Nolva and HCG within 2 weeks with everything in tact with some complimentaries included. Will definitely be returning. A1 service.

I received my order of epo and Voltaren, it took a little longer than usual but I made up for it with goodies.
Everything looks good, good contact and very professional, I will buy from you again.

I received my order of epo and Voltaren, it took a little longer than usual but I made up for it with goodies.
Everything looks good, good contact and very professional, I will buy from you again.
Wow I thought you can get voltaren over the counter everywhere. Guess not.

Back