European Pharmaceuticals

Pharmacist,

Just a short note to say 'Thank You!', for yet another successful, secured & quick delivery to the UK! Wishing you continued success throughout 2023 for the important service you provide to many of us here in the community & elsewhere!

I have bigger amps than 5ml but smaller no. Sorry!

Ok.

Just as a point of discussion; small ampules are more useful, as the larger dosages can't really be run for a long time and if one wants to run cere for keeping neuroinflammation down, for instance during a cycle, you'd want to use dosages like 0.5ml every day for the whole duration of the cycle. Obviously you're throwing a lot of cere away if you'd be using 5ml ampules in such a fashion ...

Ok.

Just as a point of discussion; small ampules are more useful, as the larger dosages can't really be run for a long time and if one wants to run cere for keeping neuroinflammation down, for instance during a cycle, you'd want to use dosages like 0.5ml every day for the whole duration of the cycle. Obviously you're throwing a lot of cere away if you'd be using 5ml ampules in such a fashion ...

I totally get your point, sir, but these are the only options available in pharmacies.

Best regards

Pharmacist is the man. We've done business for years now and I've had 2 shipments to the US in the past few months and I couldn't be more satisfied. A+ as always.

Back