European Pharmaceuticals

Excellent, thank you.

Edit: During my search I came across a post in August with your email and estimated shipping times. All that info is still current?

Excellent to see your reputation is still as good as it was when I first joined Meso.

Yes sir!

Take this one as a last updated list.

Best Regards

Ordered some metformin and nebivolol.
Received the package in a week or so.
Great and quick communication!
First time ordering and will definitely order again in future!

Attachments

• 16665599403524892802557856422245.jpg
    16665599403524892802557856422245.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
@pharmacist can you share some more information on your SEMAGLUTIDE. Obviously it's an appetite suppressant, but where to start? You have 3 dosages available. Seems to be a once weekly injectable for 4 weeks. Risks and side affects?

Obviously it's an appetite suppressant, but where to start?
It's not. It's a possible side effect that people experience in all kind of different forms. For some it's kinda strong even at very low doses while some others need really high doses. It was made for managing blood glucose levels and not appetite.

@pharmacist can you share some more information on your SEMAGLUTIDE. Obviously it's an appetite suppressant, but where to start? You have 3 dosages available. Seems to be a once weekly injectable for 4 weeks. Risks and side affects?

Good Day sir!
Plenty on info on MESO about Ozempic!
Its approved for weight loss!
Recommended is to start with 0.25 for 1 month then up the dose.

Best Regards

Can not recommend enough.
I think it's been nearly 3 years of awesome service, not one problem, always fast to answer and very helpful with any questions.
Once again I've been made a happy customer last week.
Always a pleasure, thanks pharmacist

Can not recommend enough.
I think it's been nearly 3 years of awesome service, not one problem, always fast to answer and very helpful with any questions.
Once again I've been made a happy customer last week.
Always a pleasure, thanks pharmacist

Many thanks for your feedback my friend! Always happy to see satisfied customers!

Best regards

Back