European Pharmaceuticals

LIST AVAILABLE STARTING SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER 2022
Mainly, we are selling post cycle therapy, on cycle therapy and ancillaries products. Also, a wide range of blood pressure meds, antibiotics and other simillar products. Basically anything that you can find in a pharmacy except sleeping tabs or painkillers. Contact me via email with your request even if you do not find it in the list.I probably have it or can obtain it!

This coming week I will also have Hyaluronic acid fillers with Lidocaine in stock!
Preffiled syringes.

Probably at $60.

Last edited:
Thanks Pharmacist, another flawless delivery. Looking forward to future business. Sending you a question in PM. Awesome service!

I found a small mistake in the list!

VITAMIN B12 - Cyancobalaminum - ZENTIVA
50 mcg/ml 10 amps 1 ml - $ 18
50 mcg/ml 10 amps 1 ml - $ 28

First position is the 50 mcg amps.
Second position is for 1000 mcg amps!

So its like this:

50 mcg/ml 10 amps 1 ml - $ 18
1000 mcg/ml 10 amps 1 ml - $ 28

Best regards

Maybe a strange question, or request, but would there be a recommendation protocol for COVID? I'm vaccinated, my wife is not. We've both had the virus and it was incredibly similar. I'm knowledgeable but not a pro, can you put together a treatment pack for those who get infected? (I work in healthcare, the vaccine is 99.9% ineffective). Put together an antiviral regimen?

Maybe a strange question, or request, but would there be a recommendation protocol for COVID? I'm vaccinated, my wife is not. We've both had the virus and it was incredibly similar. I'm knowledgeable but not a pro, can you put together a treatment pack for those who get infected? (I work in healthcare, the vaccine is 99.9% ineffective). Put together an antiviral regimen?
Maybe its works after 5 injections haha

I dont have all the boosters, but our HR director here does. Both vaccines, 2 or 3 boosters. Covid fucked her up like she never had inoculations. Same thing with all the patients, the vaccines do absolutely nothing.
Unfortunately, antibody-dependent-enhancement, otherwise known as ADE, will be a substantial problem for those injected with these substances if they encounter the wild type virus again.

The number one thing anyone can do to preserve their health is to not get any more injections, of any kind........just say no.

The situation is actually far worse than this.....

I can try to put together a package but I have seen so many options that work in some and some not.
I am thinking the most effective one is a good immunity system :)

But lets not forget I have the products available for it!
Antivirals, antibiotics, immunity boosters! Isoprinosine is highly used here for example.

Why does all directions for ovitrelle say not to store at room for more than 30 days but you stated it can be stored at room temp?

Various tests were made by customers over the years. I am selling the ovitrelle for at least 5 years. And is working.

But lets not forget I have the products available for it!
Antivirals, antibiotics, immunity boosters! Isoprinosine is highly used here for example.
Awesome, I'll put some research into it and make an order. It actually seems like it's hitting the vaccinated and fully boosted hardest of any where I am. I had covid before I was vaccinated, but got the jab because of my job. No more of that stuff is going in me. It's pointless. Maybe more harm than good.

Awesome, I'll put some research into it and make an order. It actually seems like it's hitting the vaccinated and fully boosted hardest of any where I am. I had covid before I was vaccinated, but got the jab because of my job. No more of that stuff is going in me. It's pointless. Maybe more harm than good.
If you are seriously interested, I have a lot of recommendations for you.

Back