European Pharmaceuticals

9 years ago I started this thread. 9 !! :)

Thank you! I know I have said it before, every year, but I am really grateful for the trust you have placed in me over the last 9 years.
I can only hope you were satisfied and I will assure you all that I wont settle for less than the best services for you!

I am, based on my knowledge, the one seller that has ONLY pharmaceutical grade from my own pharmacy in the EU.

I can not hide, I am happy and proud of what I did so far and I have to Thank You, again, for your trust.

Hey, Happy Anniversary to me ! ! !

@pharmacist

Do you have metformin in stock, and are you able to ship from a EU country? (Meaning not from UK).

Thanks

Good day!
I ship from European Union! UK is not in the EU, anymore. I recommend my other thread if you are in the EU!

Yes, metformin is in stock!
500, 800 or 1000 mg. Slow or normal release.

Best regards

And once again another easy and fast order from the Pharmacist.
I really don't thank him enough. So here goes: Thank you!!

Hello!
Please excuse me being late with email replies. I was all weekend and today in hospital doing analysis.
I feel better and will get to work today abd tomorrow to catch up on emails!

Thank you all!

I received my order in less than 7 days to Canada !!!!!!!

I have been ordering from the pharmacist for 4-5 years now and always had an amazing experience.100% package received, 100% quality product !

@pharmacist , what page is your most updated list on? I want to place another order soon so thought I would ask while I was on the site and get this bumped back up to first page. Thanks!

@pharmacist , what page is your most updated list on? I want to place another order soon so thought I would ask while I was on the site and get this bumped back up to first page. Thanks!

Here it is! :)

Thank you!

Hello dear pharmacist. Hope you doing good ! By any chance do you have OxyContin ? I’m dealing with proper teeth pain and having my appointment with the dentist in a month …

Back