European Pharmaceuticals

Received my items to the UK fairly rapidly [26th Wednesday July]. . .as always, for the past few years, items turn up safely & securely packed without any issues!

Pharmacist 'ALWAYS' provides a top quality customer service & 'ALWAYS' comes through with the goods 100%! AAA+

Hello dear pharmacist. Hope you doing good ! By any chance do you have OxyContin ? I’m dealing with proper teeth pain and having my appointment with the dentist in a month …
Oxycodone are narcotic, it's like deal with heroin... same things.

Try to check a doctor and to be honest don't request this compound it's very addictive particularly the version sustained release.

Received my items to the UK fairly rapidly [26th Wednesday July]. . .as always, for the past few years, items turn up safely & securely packed without any issues!

Pharmacist 'ALWAYS' provides a top quality customer service & 'ALWAYS' comes through with the goods 100%! AAA+

Thank you so much for your feedback! Highly appreciated!

Best regards

Hello dear pharmacist. Hope you doing good ! By any chance do you have OxyContin ? I’m dealing with proper teeth pain and having my appointment with the dentist in a month …
hope you took care of that dental issue. if not try one tylenol and one ibuprofen at the same time. idk what it is but that takes ALL the dental pain away. think aleve or advil sell the pill that has both in one.

lidocaine will definitely work to take the pain away for hours, that is a possible option, also combine anything with also numbing it with Orajel....keep the combinations of items they work the best...if your in Canada not many know this but if you go to the pharmacy say in shoppers, ask them for Tylenol ones...they keep them behind the counter so nobody steals or abuses them...but you can buy them that way and they don't ask questions..

Back