European Pharmaceuticals

Two successful deliveries to New Zealand, and fast turn around.
I've dealt with a few sources on this board and this guy is certainly a rose amongst thorns, been a real pleasure to do business with.

Ordered 5-6 times already. Fast (<7 days) and satisfied as always. Thanks!

Super Thanks! :)

It seems more and more customers do not take the time anymore to leave their feedback :) after 10 years they think its no longer necessary :) Well... IT IS! I need some satisfaction too! Other than the $ :))

Thank you! I appreciate it!

I'm just waiting on a successful order and you will def hear feedback from me , as of right now I can say amazing to deal with and quick responses, and yes with all the feedback here it does help especially for new customers, gives a great feeling seeing it all and having that comfort feeling knowing you are in great hands from an amazing track record from start to present days...

keep up the amazing work pharmacist! the world needs people like you

Two successful deliveries to New Zealand, and fast turn around.
I've dealt with a few sources on this board and this guy is certainly a rose amongst thorns, been a real pleasure to do business with.

Thank you! I am proud of my success rate to New Zealand! :)

And all over the world :)

touchdown!, so grateful for this vendor, pharmacist really goes above and beyond in all areas in regards to his service!.

like i haven’t ordered internationally for “months” because @PHL Official aka pharmacom got my pack seized (got a letter and everything) cause of their poor stealth methods, so i’ve been scared to place any international order ever since tbh.

other than that, if you ever place an order from him and you’re in the states, you definitely don’t have to worry about your pack not arriving or getting seized.

and i will most definitely place more orders in the future for pharmaceutical grade meds whenever i need more.

and thank you again for everything you did for me in regards to my order!.

also, this source definitely deserves to be in the sticky thread imho.

touchdown!, so grateful for this vendor, pharmacist really goes above and beyond in all areas in regards to his service!.

like i haven’t ordered internationally for “months” because @PHL Official aka pharmacom got my pack seized (got a letter and everything) cause of their poor stealth methods, so i’ve been scared to place any international order ever since tbh.

other than that, if you ever place an order from him and you’re in the states, you definitely don’t have to worry about your pack not arriving or getting seized.

and i will most definitely place more orders in the future for pharmaceutical grade meds whenever i need more.

View attachment 266564
Little word of advice sometimes international sources are successful because they’re discreet. Yea I’ve been using him for 6 plus years but never posted pics so openly. Some things are best left private if you got a good thing going. Jesus fuck

View attachment 266564

Greetings, since you decided to mention us in the post, with your permission I will respond here. We have had perfect, safe and fast shipping from our international warehouse to the States for over a year now. You can read our reviews on this to see for yourself!

@penche there’s nothing wrong with posting a pic of the product you received when sharing a review of your experience, also, i didn’t even post a pic of how it was shipped to me or anything, just the product itself to show that it arrived and how it’s legit pharmaceutical grade, so what exactly is wrong with my post ? (the answer is nothing and you can’t provide a legitimate answer to why my post is wrong either)

also, @PHL Official just like on social media, if i’m going to talk about someone, i’m going to tag them and not talk behind their back

so just an update...I have waited almost a month for my order to Canada....All i can say I asked at certain increments and was told give it few more days each time, until I was asked to wait till this Monday to see if anything showed, That day passed and still received nothing. so contacted to let pharmacist know and he came back with would you like me to re-ship. so I stated yes, and wondered will it be another 2weeks-1month to receive.... not knowing what happen to the package is really curious because he did not state anything and of course I could give the assumption seized but why wouldn't you let the person know that? I understand he has an amazing success record although no idea what happen to my first order, and now I will wait to see what happens this second time around...wish I new what happen though cause clearly that would have determined a lot .... this is not to say pharmacist did anything wrong by any means.. I will update with the second order... hope this helps any Canadians placing there's...

Super Thanks! :)

It seems more and more customers do not take the time anymore to leave their feedback :) after 10 years they think its no longer necessary :) Well... IT IS! I need some satisfaction too! Other than the $ :))

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Do you by chance happen to have topical dutasteride?

I order in this shop since a while. Last time i ordered Cerebrolysin. Iam very happy with the service and product quality. Thumbs up for the europeanpharmacist

so just an update...I have waited almost a month for my order to Canada....All i can say I asked at certain increments and was told give it few more days each time, until I was asked to wait till this Monday to see if anything showed, That day passed and still received nothing. so contacted to let pharmacist know and he came back with would you like me to re-ship. so I stated yes, and wondered will it be another 2weeks-1month to receive.... not knowing what happen to the package is really curious because he did not state anything and of course I could give the assumption seized but why wouldn't you let the person know that? I understand he has an amazing success record although no idea what happen to my first order, and now I will wait to see what happens this second time around...wish I new what happen though cause clearly that would have determined a lot .... this is not to say pharmacist did anything wrong by any means.. I will update with the second order... hope this helps any Canadians placing there's...
I understand that its frustrating having a pkg in limbo. Believe me when I tell you I do. As a matter of fact, you can take a look at a post I made in the Turkish Pharmacy thread. Posted it just last week.

However, I made the post after everything played out. I didn't keep any info pertinent to the situation that could help or hurt any meso member deciding on using the service of the source in question. Its clear the post was made by a satisfied customer. It was also clear that it was made by a mature consumer who has been around the block a time or 2.

I use the word "mature" to describe the meso member side of me. I didn't use it to belittle you or insult you. In time, and through experience and trusting others who have gone before you and others, you'll make strides in becoming a mature consumer. I've seen it happen in others as well as have it happen to myself.

This last experience had 100 amps of Bayer Rimobolans, and a few other items, making up the first half of my order. It shipped out on schedule, made its way through a port of entry and into a warehouse where it sits to this day.

I hadn't ordered gear from an int source in a number of years. I've ordered int products that aren't Scheduled through my friend pharmacist many times. My Turkish connect sources more "controversial" products that I require and from my research I felt I was making a good choice on who would get my hard earned money. If nothing else, it was an informed decision.

What I didn't do was panic. I didn't make a post tainted with what comes across as looking for someone to lay blame and hoping my immature post would somehow be received as something other than what it is. My friend pharmacist is to much of a professional to call a spade a spade so I'll take the task. Your post is trash. It neither helps nor hurts anyone. It only serves to to remind us that meso has more than its share of helpless and hapless members who believe themselves too busy to read and discover that no matter how hard he wishes it to become a reality his problems, not unlike himself, is not unique. A petulant child demanding what pharmacist can't give him.

How do you want the man to handle your fragile psyche? He doesn't have a tracking device inside the pkg on its way to wherever it is you reside. You want answers that aren't available to him or anyone reading this thread. Patience is not a dirty word. Its something you lack. Again, its possible you may one day find some. Its also possible you never will. It takes practice.

The OP and others may read my calling the man "Friend" and believe that I'm the idiot. Laughing at the long winded member who has been tricked into a false sense of security believing that an online source cares about anything but the money I'm willing to part with for the products offered by this vendor. I assure you I haven't been fooled by anyone.

I haven't stopped by in some time. Its always a pleasure, pharmacist! My 2nd wife's son had a baby! Everyone loves a baby. I've been well. I'm emailing you after I end this ridiculously long post! As you know, this woman is 12 yrs my junior. I'm stocking up on the insurance policies you offer. After midnight is still HER time. I aim to make it count! Thank you for the service you provide!

Back