European Pharmaceuticals

Guys have been taking my posts to heart for a long time. I'm really not attacking you, though it may seem that way. I really just try to get my point across by using what the member I quoted is going through.

Oh, real quick, the walls of text you post are maddening. Break those things down into paragraphs and you will make it less of a chore to communicate with you and we will better understand you.

Back before Pharmacist made his first post as "Pharmacist" on any board, he lurked for months reading up on what sources go through and what is expected of them. Then, he sent me a pm asking me to be a Rep for him here at meso.

Back then the Underground was in its infancy. 2012 it went Live and I was the most recognizable name for the first couple of years. I respectfully declined his offer to Rep for Pharmacist as I was busy giving lame sources the business.

What I took issue with in your post that I quoted was your lack of understanding how international shipments find their way to folks here in the USA.

You couldn't understand why Pharmacist wouldn't tell you what happened to your original pkg? The reason is a simple one; he has no clue. If you have ordered successfully from him in the past then you should know he ships differently than any other int source you have used. Does he not?

When he asked you if you wanted him to reship at that point he wasn't being coy? By all rights he could've told you to sit tight for another month or until YOU heard that your pkg was seized. You would be the one getting the "love" Letter from US Customs.

See, what passive aggressive people and people without experience will do is talk out the sides of the necks. They'll stroke a source and in the next breath come at them with the kind of stuff you posted. If Pharmacist would only share the inf you believe him to have you wouldn't be as frustrated as you are.

I hope that you realize that Pharmacist shipped a 2nd pkg for you to make you happy. He did so knowing that there is a very real possibility that you will receive both pkg's and chances are you won't pay for that order when by all rights you should. Not paying for it after stressing him to reship really is what those in the business call a form of "Reverse" Scamming.

With all the experience you claim to have in the "Underworld" I would expect you to be aware of that fact? Are you?
I absolutely love this response so Fukin much

hey Muppet. by "cant find anywhere", that means all other vendors are out of stock including quindao and the turkish pharmacies. and are you stupid, or when you see a list dated 2022 do you assume they still have the exact thing that everyone else is and has been out of for the last several months?

....go away. your one of the reasons why this forum is only good and not great. i can only imagine how little of a life you have (A) or (B) how hopped up on tren you are, to actually read through a forum and find it necessary to comment at things you have nothing to do with. i dont know you, but i know there is a 99% chance that i am smarter and less lazy than you. get bent.
If the vendor himself posted said list as the current one; no joke, the post directly before yours, then I would absolutely assume that’s “the list” This is the exact reason I called out your silly post. Not because I’m watching for that type of thing so I can jump on people, but because I get notifications for posts in this thread.

Then I see another new member adding more stupidity to the forum, which gets annoying. We want people to think before they post, and put in some effort here.

PS, another thing that is a really dumb newbie thing to do; messaging the vendor here after sending an email. That should be reserved for an unresponsive vendor. Not a guy like @pharmacist who is great at responding to customers. I can almost guarantee that his email shows him when he has an new email, just like every other email platform in the world.

Anyway, whatever the case, I did not need to come at you criticizing your intelligence. Moving forward, I don’t want to get into a debate in this Thread.

Yes of course!

HCG - OVITRELLE (AlphaHCG) by MERCK- SERONO
6500 IU - $ 90 - Prefilled pen. Can be stored at room temp!!! B12 amps included for dilution.
And...
HMG - MENOPUR by Ferring Germany

1 kit (powder+solvent) 75 IU $ 50
1 kit (powder+solvent) 150 IU $ 100

CTRL+F on the list page! For HMG now I have in stock Meriofert 75 IU, MENOPUR 150 IU and MENOPUR 600 IU also!

Best Regards
Good morning. I don't see the menopur 600 IU on EU pricing list. What is the price for that one? Thanks.

If the vendor himself posted said list as the current one; no joke, the post directly before yours, then I would absolutely assume that’s “the list” This is the exact reason I called out your silly post. Not because I’m watching for that type of thing so I can jump on people, but because I get notifications for posts in this thread.

Then I see another new member adding more stupidity to the forum, which gets annoying. We want people to think before they post, and put in some effort here.

PS, another thing that is a really dumb newbie thing to do; messaging the vendor here after sending an email. That should be reserved for an unresponsive vendor. Not a guy like @pharmacist who is great at responding to customers. I can almost guarantee that his email shows him when he has an new email, just like every other email platform in the world.

Anyway, whatever the case, I did not need to come at you criticizing your intelligence. Moving forward, I don’t want to get into a debate in this Thread.
i appreciate you breaking it down with a one level more respect from level zero to level one. i dont desire a debate either. as you can see i wasnt awaiting your response. just happened to see it when back on this page. wouldn't quite call myself a new member. been lurking for years.... just had my buddy get all the stuff and im pretty sure i've been a member for a couple years. newer, sure. But ive been reading pages and pages of posts for a long time and have bought for a bit of time as well. i have a decent general idea of how things work without being an OG.

just a few points.
i dont look to post here if i emailed vendor unless unresponsive like you say. i did it bc i sent from unsecure email and wanted to make sure he didnt toss those. some vendors prefer secure email and i didnt see that notated anywhere here. there was thought put into it. i am a customer. i pay money. and since its fertility medication, time is of the essence bc A) if i lapse, i can lose my fertility and B) my wife and I arent getting younger. i didnt post for the sake of hitting him up on two different platforms. that was assumed. its really my business frankly as well. and in the end, as a customer, where time is of the essence, im gonna do what im gonna do and dont really care about your opinion. i find it odd that you would have one, particularly with so many assumptions made.

we will have to disagree on my post being silly. when a list is dated 2022, and theres a product that is quite literally out of stock on all of the european pages plus even quin dao, i think its fair to ask if its still up to date. considering the date suggests its not. people do make errors and upload the wrong shiz. your argument is a fallacy in which you appeal to the subjective reputation of the source as why im being silly. well sorry. thats your own bias. even great sources can post the wrong list and make mistakes. as evidenced by the date being wrong ....

it is what it is. but if im being honest. i see more lack of objectivity and critical thinking in your response than i do in my "newb" original post.... respectfully. have a nice day

Package arrived safely. I’m not going to go into details, but I will say as strongly as I can that this guy is as solid as they come. If there’s any issues, he makes it right. His prices are great, it’s a legitimate pharmacy. If you or a loved one need a medication, for me it’s blood pressure meds for my uninsured wife, and I get some for myself, this is the guy to talk too. Thank you for what you do my friend, healthcare in the US absolutely sucks.
did you get a tracking? ive been trying to get one since last week and he said he would be in the office today but no replies. is it normal to have no eta or tracking after 2 weeks? this is fertility medicine i cant lapse on and im worried bc the latest i can go from this last dose is until monday or 3 weeks from my order which he figured it would be here by. he didnt guarentee norwould i expect him too.

email responses have been fantastic until this one small blip of assuring me he would have the info today . seems like a really good source. just wondering how tracking went for you

did you get a tracking? ive been trying to get one since last week and he said he would be in the office today but no replies. is it normal to have no eta or tracking after 2 weeks? this is fertility medicine i cant lapse on and im worried bc the latest i can go from this last dose is until monday or 3 weeks from my order which he figured it would be here by. he didnt guarentee norwould i expect him too.

email responses have been fantastic until this one small blip of assuring me he would have the info today . seems like a really good source. just wondering how tracking went for you

Replied your email sir!
With ETA and so.

Best Regards

I want to tell a thing about, i had the same problem, i Tried to make an order some months ago in the past and the tracking was not working, than he fully refunded me saying i could have done the order After some time beacuse he needed to take another batch of the product, the next month i contacted him and said...what's about? And i get the answer "go for It", so i tell him ok send me the photo of the new product and i pay no problem...i get answered no i don't want to do business with you...JUST FOR A PHOTO. I had to buy from another source, and you know what makes me nervous? He Is super legit and relieble, an updated price list and photos of the products could be a good "up" in his business, One day i will try to contact him and make a new business with him, Hope he will "forgive" me hahah, peace.

I want to tell a thing about, i had the same problem, i Tried to make an order some months ago in the past and the tracking was not working, than he fully refunded me saying i could have done the order After some time beacuse he needed to take another batch of the product, the next month i contacted him and said...what's about? And i get the answer "go for It", so i tell him ok send me the photo of the new product and i pay no problem...i get answered no i don't want to do business with you...JUST FOR A PHOTO. I had to buy from another source, and you know what makes me nervous? He Is super legit and relieble, an updated price list and photos of the products could be a good "up" in his business, One day i will try to contact him and make a new business with him, Hope he will "forgive" me hahah, peace.
:) My friend... its not about the photo asked. I did not like your style of doing business, you tried to negociate me, tried to convince me to price match other vendors (I hate this, btw - never compare Underground smugled meds with EU pharmacy meds), for few boxes ordered, not a huge quantity, sent too many emails (in my oppinion) ... I will be honest with you, I had the feeling something will not be right and it just wont worth the time so I changed my mind and did not want to accept your order. No harm done, true? Nobody lost a cent.
I have 10+ years experience in this and everytime I had this feeling and did not follow it and accepted the order it was a pain in the ass. There are other vendors, I am sure, as you knew already. Go for the cheaper price.

Also, probably a new list, updated one, would be a good up in the business. I am working on a new one and will soon be released.

In the end, who knows, maybe one day :)

Best Regards :)

:) My friend... its not about the photo asked. I did not like your style of doing business, you tried to negociate me, tried to convince me to price match other vendors (I hate this, btw - never compare Underground smugled meds with EU pharmacy meds), for few boxes ordered, not a huge quantity, sent too many emails (in my oppinion) ... I will be honest with you, I had the feeling something will not be right and it just wont worth the time so I changed my mind and did not want to accept your order. No harm done, true? Nobody lost a cent.
I have 10+ years experience in this and everytime I had this feeling and did not follow it and accepted the order it was a pain in the ass. There are other vendors, I am sure, as you knew already. Go for the cheaper price.

Also, probably a new list, updated one, would be a good up in the business. I am working on a new one and will soon be released.

i tried to talk about the price because the product that i negotiated(generic one) was not in the list so i didn't know to start where...by the way appreciated the answer, thank you for the attention...best regards to you!!

this was a really good response. i like that you never get upset. and you explain yourself very well.

Ordered and paid on the 11 january, @pharmacist asked me then if it is ok when it gets shipped after the weekend (it was friday) so the insuline will not sit the whole weekend in the post warehouse. Directly on monday I received the tracking, today it arrived. Seller is very communicative and kind, very very reliable, products top notch directly out of the european pharmacy. Thank you @pharmacist for this uncomplicated transaction, I will be back very soon and can recommend this brother absolutely to everyone.

Attachments

• insu (2).jpg
    insu (2).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 111
  • insu.jpg
    insu.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 111
Ordered and paid on the 11 january, @pharmacist asked me then if it is ok when it gets shipped after the weekend (it was friday) so the insuline will not sit the whole weekend in the post warehouse. Directly on monday I received the tracking, today it arrived. Seller is very communicative and kind, very very reliable, products top notch directly out of the european pharmacy. Thank you @pharmacist for this uncomplicated transaction, I will be back very soon and can recommend this brother absolutely to everyone.

Thank you so much for your feedback my friend!
I appreciate it :)

Best Regards

@pharmacist can you get injectable estradiol cypionate for women on hrt? Like 10mg/ml?

What about oral progesterone?
Good Day!
I have these:

PROGESTERONE 200 MG CAPSULES
1 BOX 30 gelcapsules $ 32

PROGESTERONE gel 10 mg/g 40g tube $ 15

PROGESTERONE CRINONE MERCK Vaginal gel 80mg/g
1 gel tube + 6 appliers $ 75

Crinone was low low stock in December.

Now, Estradiol injectable no, but I do have oral Estradiol 2 mg tabs
Just got some in stock, not yet in the list :)

Back