European Pharmaceuticals

Just a short post to support the excellent service the pharmacist provides. Just received another order again excellent as ever. Been my go to man for the last 3 years on pharma products. I see no need to use anyone else

Just a short post to support the excellent service the pharmacist provides. Just received another order again excellent as ever. Been my go to man for the last 3 years on pharma products. I see no need to use anyone else
Lol no idea why I’m showing as a new member I’ve been around on this board under my username for a long long time must be nearly 20 years must be to do with board changes

Man thank you so much, yet another flawless order for my wife’s and my BP medication, and in record time. Keep doing what you do my friend, it’s hugely appreciated here. The US healthcare system is in shambles.

Put in my usual order with Pharmacist on the 12-02-2024. . .he only went & sent out my order 'prior' to receiving my payment! You just can't fault the man's excellent customer service, he truly goes above & beyond to help those - such as Drexyl & his wife [I've read his/her story] - who are constantly denied prescriptions or just ridiculously overpriced for what they require - that we so badly need. Honestly, thank you, Pharmacist for your ongoing service!

Just a quick reference for Pharmacist here. My first order with Pharmacist was back in January of 2016, and I've continued to use him consistently since then. Occasionally the mail runs slow when shipping to the US, but the packages always arrive. My needs have changed since then and so have my orders, his product always comes cleanly wrapped and with the original packaging. If there is something not listed that I need, I reach out and if he can source it, he does. Very few trust worthy sources left out there, but this one had done me right for 8 years. Hope this helps anyone on the fence.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240304_124113_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240304_124113_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 57
Received the package again (for the second time in the last month) and again everything is as it should be. Delivery within 1 week (weekend in between), good communication, etc. That's it. Good job