• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Euroroid.is Steroid source

Thought ild post this as its a new source thread....

I recently ordered some hcg (2× pregnyl 5000iu) from here.i paid on the 13th of august and it just came today (23rd of august)
Shipping was 12 euros i think and i live in england.

@Masterzen I don’t understand what you need from this source... Your labmax test say to you that the product is legit or not? If I understood well, the answer is yes. So where is the problem?

All the source can’t know if the pharma grade steroids of foreign pharmacy are legit or not, in fact he tested many of the products of his stock and he removed from his web site all the fake products.. now you bought the only one testosterone of foreign pharmacy that he has not tested (iranian test E). if you wanted to be safer you had to buy another brand of test E already tested by jano, lab4tox... however I repeat to you , where is the problem if your lab max test say to you that this product is legit?

Ye all is fine, overreacted a bit.
No problem at all.
My apologize to euroroid

Vedi-Pharma Testo-E (testosterone enanthate) 250 mg-1
Vedi-Pharma  Testo-E (testosterone enanthate) 250 mg-1.jpg

Vedi-Pharma Tren-A (trenbolone acetate) 100 mg
Vedi-Pharma  Tren-A (trenbolone acetate) 100 mg-1.jpg

Vedi-Pharma Tren-E (trenbolone enanthate ) 200 mg

Vedi-Pharma  Tren-E (trenbolone enanthate ) 200 mg-1.jpg