MESO-Rx Exclusive Everything you always wanted to know about Zyzz but were afraid to ask

It's really interesting how the steroid forums and the incel forums are coinciding.

Steroid forums used to be genetically elite guys who loved lifting, taking PEDs to become even more amazing lifters and breaking records and so on.

Now there's an influx of incel guys (I'm one) with trash genetics who take steroids just to compensate for being dealt a bad hand in life.

Can we coexist peacefully and share our knowledge or are we too different?

It's really interesting how the steroid forums and the incel forums are coinciding.

Steroid forums used to be genetically elite guys who loved lifting, taking PEDs to become even more amazing lifters and breaking records and so on.

Now there's an influx of incel guys (I'm one) with trash genetics who take steroids just to compensate for being dealt a bad hand in life.

So.. i am always a little confused with the definition of an incel. What is yours?

I guess I figured it was men who have coping issues and blame their problems on the cards that life dealt them instead of owning up to it and making it work.

So.. i am always a little confused with the definition of an incel. What is yours?

I guess I figured it was men who have coping issues and blame their problems on the cards that life dealt them instead of owning up to it and making it work.

Owning up to it and making it work is very well. But it catches up. It caught up to Zyzz at 22 years. I'm 5 years into steroids and still alive at 29 but I know that long term I am going to pay for this. It's a difficult pill to swallow so I can understand why some struggle to cope.

I'm not really an incel any more, I have more than 30 body count and I'm currently in a relationship. But I can't deny my origins.

So where are those "elites" you talk about?

All I see is pretender loud mouth types with no pics who critique everyone and try to bring people down.

Granted there are some monster dudes here. But they have their own status and they don't bother to talk shit like that, because even they understand that it takes a lot to get even on my or other guys level here.

Hell, if some of these guys said I was dyel bitch I'd say okay compared to them I'm def dyel. But they don't cuz they're cool and have big hearts (just joking about heart...)

Anyway I don't feel like being handed a bad hand, I'm not bodybuilder, I'm just the guy with my own ambitions and goals in life and I'm not about to stop achieving what I want!

genetically elite
Being on steroids and looking good does not make you genetically elite, it was just the default I am not on steroids answer back in the day. Look at what all those dorky or goofy Hollywood actors transformed into after getting a superhero role.

Being on steroids and looking good does not make you genetically elite

Maybe it's just my assumption that only elite bodybuilder would bother to go on a forum and compare notes, in the good times before having a steroid physique was the minimum to get women.

Owning up to it and making it work is very well. But it catches up. It caught up to Zyzz at 22 years. I'm 5 years into steroids and still alive at 29 but I know that long term I am going to pay for this. It's a difficult pill to swallow so I can understand why some struggle to cope.

I'm not really an incel any more, I have more than 30 body count and I'm currently in a relationship. But I can't deny my origins.
I don't know if I could actually consider Zyzz an incel to be honest. He just didn't like his own image. Most of us don't.

I don't know what you mean by catch-up. He was just partying recklessly. If I told you I don't party, then I would be a fucking liar.

I fucked 30+ people before becoming a swinger and even then I was a little chunky. I have actually banged more people looking normal, then on steroids and I feel like I don't have great game.

I feel like being genuine goes a long way.

But what are you going to pay for? What did you do that you are going to have severe repercussions?

in the good times before having a steroid physique was the minimum to get women.
No it was never. Here is an example. I have a friend who is his 42 who bangs alot of young (non swinger)21-25 year olds girls. he actually pulls them into swinging.

He is just on trt with a little belly. He acts like a dick but kind of like a loving dick.

A guy that would talk shit to your face but risk his life to save you from a moving car.

No it was never. Here is an example. I have a friend who is his 42 who bangs alot of young (non swinger)21-25 year olds girls. he actually pulls them into swinging.

He is just on trt with a little belly. He acts like a dick but kind of like a loving dick.

A guy that would talk shit to your face but risk his life to save you from a moving car.

How is his face?

Bad body can be compensated by steroids, but bad face can only be resolved by high five figure sums on surgery. Most millenials and virtually all GenZ will never see a 100k in their bank account.

Remember 50% of people are below average.

How is his face?

Bad body can be compensated by steroids, but bad face can only be resolved by high five figure sums on surgery. Most millenials and virtually all GenZ will never see a 100k in their bank account.

Remember 50% of people are below average.
I guess his face is ok.

Idk man. you really do seem like the way you are talking does fit what an incel is it from what I briefly read on it..

But whatever helps you cope

I guess his face is ok.

Idk man. you really do seem like the way you are talking does fit what an incel is it from what I briefly read on it..

But whatever helps you cope

You'd feel bitter too if you had to spent £100k on facial surgeries and blast enough tren to shorten your life 30 years just to have the lifestyle you want... that many guys get for free

If you had shit formative years it's a hole you can never really dig yourself out of.

You'd feel bitter too if you had to spent £100k on facial surgeries and blast enough tren to shorten your life 30 years just to have the lifestyle you want... that many guys get for free

If you had shit formative years it's a hole you can never really dig yourself out of.
I guess. I think people spend too much time looking at photoshopped pictures to make themselves feel better.

Man you must have insane standards and you think that social media is reality...

NO, it is not, there is not a human being that is 10/10 not even 9/10. In social media you can be 9+ but not in reality when you can't hide the flaws.

In reality nobody is more than 8.5 and that person is one in maybe 100 million or even more.

Mate, we spoke privately and in another thread. It's your shite attitude that hold you back, not your lack of facial surgeries.

You can dig yourself out of most holes, everyone can benefit from some advice and guidance at any stage in life, and the ability to shut up and listen is even more helpful.

You have good education, job and money - wtf more do you need to pull women??

Go ahead and post your damn face so we can judge it. I bet it's not even that bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

I couldn't resist.

Zyzz appeals to incels who can't get laid. @lukiss96
He also appeals to illiterates who cant read, blind people who cant see, and quadrapalegics that cant dance.

My only point is zyzz simply did not live a more fruitful life compared to 99% of people. He partied and lifted weights.
You contradicted yourself.
Piss off little boy. 6 years seal teams…. Working with Interpol 4 years taking down organized cartels. Promise you I would survive an encounter with you….
I tend to believe you,because if there is one thing i gleamed fromthe special forces people I know... They love to flamewar on the internet and tell people what hardcore badasses they are.
But he was a degenerate drug addict…I’m not talking about steroids obviously. But he snorted coke, smoked cigarettes, drank like a fish, took molly, ect.
Shit... I just learned im a degenerate drug addict

Lmao I checked the „who is the biggest and most shreddest“ thread and I know most of y’all look like a bag of potatoes, only 4-6 guys here look good and it’s non of y’all trash talkers . Y’all live in America and carrying a gun, cuz y’all little bitches and can’t use your knuckles . Remove the guns and watch how many of y’all would get the beating of your life
you seem triggered, why the anger?

and what are you doing in your avatar pic, sporting your Zyzz tattoo looking up at the heavens hoping he's jerking off and will cum down your throat?

you seem triggered, why the anger?

and what are you doing in your avatar pic, sporting your Zyzz tattoo looking up at the heavens hoping he's jerking off and will cum down your throat?
Ok....I like David44, but this got a belly laugh out of me, for sure....hahahaha

Dude. What's wrong with your face? If you're not going to post a picture, at least describe what you think is wrong with it.

I'll tell you, I knew a dude in college that was the fucking butt ugliest motherfucker you've ever seen. How he even got ONE girl blew my mind. But he fucking nailed one after the other. He accepted himself. He was confident. It all starts in your own mind. If you don't accept and love yourself, no one else will.