MESO-Rx Exclusive Everything you always wanted to know about Zyzz but were afraid to ask

I know some ppl knock the guy, but coming from a place of insecurity and never feeling like I fit in, I can understand it and respect the fact that the dude at least felt like he became a somebody before he kissed death. Many ppl will go their entire lives without confidence, feelings of self worth or being able to look in the mirror and say to themselves ,”Look what the fuck I turned myself into compared to the nobody I used to be!” Maybe a few years ago I wouldn’t have looked at it the same, but all I see was a kid who wanted to feel like a somebody and unfortunately passed away far too young.

I'll tell you, I knew a dude in college that was the fucking butt ugliest motherfucker you've ever seen. How he even got ONE girl blew my mind. But he fucking nailed one after the other. He accepted himself. He was confident. It all starts in your own mind. If you don't accept and love yourself, no one else will.
His name? Adam Driver.

191028_r35206.jpg

You'd feel bitter too if you had to spent £100k on facial surgeries and blast enough tren to shorten your life 30 years just to have the lifestyle you want... that many guys get for free

If you had shit formative years it's a hole you can never really dig yourself out of.
It really less about looks and more about your way with women..your game, etc.

In fact, the ugliest dude I knew in college got a different woman every night, it blew our minds. And it wasnt cuz he was charming or good looking, rich, or famous. All he had going for him was that he was a dedicated serial rapist.

Money matters but what do women really care about? BIG DIck. not big chest, not a wide back, and sure as hell not "massive quads that can squat 500". They are perfectly fine with a skinny body if they can feel a big dick up inside them in their stomach. They don't care if it hurts, true freaks get off on the thrill of bigger and bigger dick and being owned by it. How many hot girls do you see with roided bbers vs skinny black guys?

All the more reason why people shouldn't have problem getting it up. If your gettin to a point you can't control your BP and your so big your heart has trouble powering your dick, your in trouble. A little dick man and a limp dick man are the but of all jokes when it comes to females.

Money matters but what do women really care about? BIG DIck. not big chest, not a wide back, and sure as hell not "massive quads that can squat 500". They are perfectly fine with a skinny body if they can feel a big dick up inside them in their stomach. They don't care if it hurts, true freaks get off on the thrill of bigger and bigger dick and being owned by it. How many hot girls do you see with roided bbers vs skinny black guys?

All the more reason why people shouldn't have problem getting it up. If your gettin to a point you can't control your BP and your so big your heart has trouble powering your dick, your in trouble. A little dick man and a limp dick man are the but of all jokes when it comes to females.

I think girls like somewhat thinner guys is because that's what they think is asthetic to them. They don't find a huge bodybuilding frame attractive. This has been shown in many studies. They like a v shape guy with low body fat.

Some girls like big dongs, but some are just fine with medium weiners. Its a crap shoot. Women are nuts. They don't even know what they want.

I think girls like somewhat thinner guys is because that's what they think is asthetic to them. They don't find a huge bodybuilding frame attractive. This has been shown in many studies. They like a v shape guy with low body fat.

Some girls like big dongs, but some are just fine with medium weiners. Its a crap shoot. Women are nuts. They don't even know what they want.
Exactly, they want tall 6+ ft athletic looking with not too much muscle guy.

Key point is height and leanness. And it's not 5% bf. More like 10-15%.

In this pic I was 222 pounds and I'm almost 6'2 (187cm and 101kg) I was not biggest or leanest just ~14% a bit smaller than now.

But them good looking sluts were mirin, no game needed like some think, just eye contact and that's it her number or contacts in my phone. Later on meet and have some private fun.

BEFORE all gay, slut, bitch and twink dyel comments come in I wanna say fuck you, go listen to 2pac - I don't give a fuck song, that's how I feel about you trolls :)

Screenshot_20220729-081402_Gallery.jpg

By the time they figure out your cock size, you've usually already sealed the deal haven't you? Are you pulling it out in a bar to show them or what? By the time you're home and getting down to it, they've already decided to have sex...

Man you must have insane standards and you think that social media is reality...

NO, it is not, there is not a human being that is 10/10 not even 9/10. In social media you can be 9+ but not in reality when you can't hide the flaws.

In reality nobody is more than 8.5 and that person is one in maybe 100 million or even more.

These numbers are pretty arbitrary, if you quantify an 8.5 as one in 100 million.

You still need to be at least in the top 20% to even have a chance and the top 2% for it to be really effortless.

Women do have insane standards, because Tinder has made it possible for them to select from the top few percent of men in their city instead of being limited to who they know, and also hook up anonymously without being judged by their friends.

Any guy who wants to be sexually active now needs to be 100% on point with their looks as well as having a good genetic base as just taking steroids to have a good body no longer seems to make the cut.

By the time they figure out your cock size, you've usually already sealed the deal haven't you? Are you pulling it out in a bar to show them or what? By the time you're home and getting down to it, they've already decided to have sex...

They're entirely confident enough to just pack up and leave. Women's confidence and entitlement is through the roof, they know they are untouchable and they know that they can get another guy in 15 minutes if you fail to meet every one of their expectations.

My theory is you really do need everything, and your overall attractiveness is based on your least attractive trait.

So it's better to be 6/10 in face, body, dick, game, height... than say 8/10 in three of those and 4/10 in two of them.

These numbers are pretty arbitrary, if you quantify an 8.5 as one in 100 million.

You still need to be at least in the top 20% to even have a chance and the top 2% for it to be really effortless.

Women do have insane standards, because Tinder has made it possible for them to select from the top few percent of men in their city instead of being limited to who they know, and also hook up anonymously without being judged by their friends.

Any guy who wants to be sexually active now needs to be 100% on point with their looks as well as having a good genetic base as just taking steroids to have a good body no longer seems to make the cut.
Girls are pretty vain, but it's not so bad...

I get them through tinder, badoo and real life just the same. I'd say dating apps are even more time savers than say clubs, here you go straight to the point and that is to fuck.

I choose only good looking sluts, I try to go for the best this app has to offer. By the way when you meet you instantly realize she's at least -1 in reality looks wise than in her online profile.

And I'm maybe 7. So I'd say it's not that difficult to get them.

Since you're obviously not sexually active to the level you aspire to, why don't you take advice from us who have body counts in the hundreds, instead of lecturing us?

You're not getting the gym results you aspire to (another thread) but you refuse to hire a coach or shutting up and taking advice from members. Instead you're lecturing us that you're a special type of snowflake that won't respond to normal bodybuilding philosophies.

See a pattern here? You're failing in multiple aspirations but think that you're special and won't take advice.

They're entirely confident enough to just pack up and leave. Women's confidence and entitlement is through the roof, they know they are untouchable and they know that they can get another guy in 15 minutes if you fail to meet every one of their expectations.
In real life, exactly how many women have walked out on you because of your cock size, after you brought her home, and you got the mood right, and you were messing around a bit, and she was actually up for it? Has it happened for real even once? Or is it something you read about on loser incel forums? I have not once ever heard about this in real life from any of my friends, and it's never happened to me.

Oh my Lord...

You're stuck in this social media death spiral and it just rules your life. You're hopeless son, and you won't listen to anyone anyway.

Look at your language. "ANYONE who wants to be sexually active must be 100 percent on point". Hahahahaha....wrong. You set up in your mind these stupid, impossible standards so no wonder you never meet them. You are WRONG. You don't have to have a "good genetic base" or be "100 percent on point" to get laid.

No matter how many times it's proven to you, it won't matter, because you don't listen. You're hopeless. You're so dumb too, because pick any percentage of guys who got laid last night, while you were alone jerking off, and I guarantee they were not 100 percent on point or had good genetics.

Keep jerking off idiot. I'll keep getting laid. No one can get through to you...

Come on this thread is about Zyzz not some mediocre bs shut up already...

If you want to fuck sluts (minimun requirements):
-6ft tall
-15-16% body fat
-have some muscle
-ok face
-have good photos on social media/tinder/dating apps etc.
-dress nice
-be able to hold a conversation somewhat
-be confident that you're better than most people
-drive at least a decent ride (bonus)

How many threads is this now? A few guy's on a steroid forum telling other guy's their opinion of what women want when they've collectively dated <0.0000000001% of the female population.
Give it a rest already.

Why are we working out? Why are we doing gear?

So we can stand in front of a bunch of queers in our speedos while they judge our looks?

I know I'm not doing that. I'm trying to look good to get more pussy. That's really about it. I think the vast majority of us here are doing that too.

How many threads is this now? A few guy's on a steroid forum telling other guy's their opinion of what women want when they've collectively dated <0.0000000001% of the female population.
Give it a rest already.
Are you by any chance trying to make fun of me!? :rolleyes: jk

Meso is missing your special kind of vibe it's been pretty boring here lately...

Give it a rest already.
I know I have not dated all the women, but I also have the answer to this. I asked a woman (Biological w/ the pussy) what do women want?
She said “they’re all different, different things, so I don’t know”
So I asked a better question: what do you want? she said “I don’t know”

Boom. Pandora’s box is opened. everyone please feel free to use this wisdom to collect the suctions

Back