MESO-Rx Exclusive Everything you always wanted to know about Zyzz but were afraid to ask

The internet persona zyzz created is a good role model for a lot of introverts because it shows that with hard work you can overcome a lot of adversities and become a "Chad" something that rings true to younger audiences who tend to be much mor insecure, it's not a coincidence either that the 2 younger dudes here have an admiration for him while the oldest don't.
With this said, his lifestyle is something abhorrent and no one should be following, his early unfortunate death is the biggest example why not.

With this said, Hudson is the same weirdo obsessed with dick size that keeps creating different accounts to talk about the same stupid shit and i wouldn't be surprised if donkey is the 5scoops guy with a new account.
True, I like the way you put it. Nobody said his lifestyle and drug abuse is inspirational, it was more about himself. He was charismatic dude that could motivate even gamer sitting in front of his laptop playing cs 1.6 day and night back in the day.

It's like you get flamed and called names for being honest and open nowadays. Like wtf is this lol :D

Also, yeah the only 2 people ever got under my skin and made me angry typing were these two clowns donkey and 5 scoops.

Though donkey is aggressive trash can bitch, that won't stay inside where he belongs.

Fuck it, I'm no good myself, I tend to not filter myself and say whatever is on my mind. But I treat you like you treat me, I guess :)

If you did half of this shit you would know well enough to not brag about it on random internet forum, so i call bullshit on it.
What the fuck did you just say to me, little bitch? I'll tell you a little secret if I may, I served 30 years in the Provisional IRA South Armagh Brigade, involved in countless raids against the RUC and British Army. I have over 400 confirmed kills

I was trained in gorilla warfare in an exclusive program by the CIA and United States Marine Corps, and now command a fucking commando squadron in the US Navy. The entire arsenal of the US Space Force is at my disposal, I'll obliterate your entire fucking neighbourhood before you realise it, so I'd suggest you run now kiddo

Think you can get away with me not chastising you for insulting me online? Think again, fuckhead. As we speak, my Intelligence Corps (part of the US Space Force) is using satellites and top level spies to track your IP and location, before you know it your location will be revealed to me, so you better start preparing for the storm, maggot. Any second kiddo, and you're fucking dead, fuckign dead, I have 6000 different methods to kil you right now, you have no clue how helpless your little life is

And not only am I extensively trained in armed combat, with the US Space Force behind my back, I also have access to interplanetary orbital cannons, currently inaccessible by the President of the United States himself, your entire miserble existence will be wiped out, I promise you that kiddo. Maybe you should have watched your word when you're online kiddo, but it's too late to go back now, fucking braindead fucker.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I just hope this don't get flagged, it was funny as fuck hahahhahaahahahah
What the fuck did you just say to me, little bitch? I'll tell you a little secret if I may, I served 30 years in the Provisional IRA South Armagh Brigade, involved in countless raids against the RUC and British Army. I have over 400 confirmed kills

I was trained in gorilla warfare in an exclusive program by the CIA and United States Marine Corps, and now command a fucking commando squadron in the US Navy. The entire arsenal of the US Space Force is at my disposal, I'll obliterate your entire fucking neighbourhood before you realise it, so I'd suggest you run now kiddo

Think you can get away with me not chastising you for insulting me online? Think again, fuckhead. As we speak, my Intelligence Corps (part of the US Space Force) is using satellites and top level spies to track your IP and location, before you know it your location will be revealed to me, so you better start preparing for the storm, maggot. Any second kiddo, and you're fucking dead, fuckign dead, I have 6000 different methods to kil you right now, you have no clue how helpless your little life is

And not only am I extensively trained in armed combat, with the US Space Force behind my back, I also have access to interplanetary orbital cannons, currently inaccessible by the President of the United States himself, your entire miserble existence will be wiped out, I promise you that kiddo. Maybe you should have watched your word when you're online kiddo, but it's too late to go back now, fucking braindead fucker.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo

What does that have to do with my reply?
This thread went from Jyzz to the ridiculous notion of knowing what women want.

It always concludes with women not wanting a man with a Mr. Olympia physique. Not like anyone here has to ever worry about that.

You know what an infinitesimal number of women want. Until you've asked every single one and can do the maths on percentages you're just as clueless as the next guy.
Im waiting for a thread to start about the smell of a pussy and end talking about cycles and source choices. Then i will quietly leave. Guess im here till i die. I wonder if sex forums talk more about training splits and rep ranges for ideal muscle gain than if their dicks hit the bottom of a gash.

Im waiting for a thread to start about the smell of a pussy and end talking about cycles and source choices. Then i will quietly leave. Guess im here till i die. I wonder if sex forums talk more about training splits and rep ranges for ideal muscle gain than if their dicks hit the bottom of a gash.
Between the multiple bs threads of sex and wiping your dick with toilet paper, I agree with you.

Between the multiple bs threads of sex and wiping your dick with toilet paper, I agree with you.
If i drop my syringe in the toilet while taking a dump. Should i clean it with toilet paper or just dry it on my shirt or just put on a new tip before pinning myself. Because i have already learnt how to keep my dick clean and where i should and shouldnt put it.

Wtf is this? @Rickt you're out of your mind man...

I mean we all have fetish and weird stuff on our mind, but maybe some things are better kept to yourself. There is a fine line between being a bit awkward and funny and just a creep.

this thread turned into garbage people just have too much time to talk about stupid stuff. but the zyzzz boy died due to rec drugs, someone said it was dangerous to be 8 percent year round, lol. whats dangerous is guys bulking up to 220 plus and putting all that strain on their heart. we don't see mens physique guys on BP meds for life and dying and needing cpap machines to function. staying lean is actually healthy unless you have to starve to do it which most shouldn't need to

this thread turned into garbage people just have too much time to talk about stupid stuff. but the zyzzz boy died due to rec drugs, someone said it was dangerous to be 8 percent year round, lol. whats dangerous is guys bulking up to 220 plus and putting all that strain on their heart. we don't see mens physique guys on BP meds for life and dying and needing cpap machines to function. staying lean is actually healthy unless you have to starve to do it which most shouldn't need to
I think you're referring to shorter dudes, as perhaps you're shortie yourself...

Because 220 at 6ft+ is not that much. Look at WWE wrestlers like Rick Rude he was like 230 pounds and almost 6'3 at no less than 12% body fat (most of the time).

Looks more athletic and aesthetic than big bulky bodybuilder...

I think you're just too much in to fake insta bs than anything. Not how real life works. Most of the time you're in a shirt or wear something and who do you think has more presence? 220 pounds vs sub 200 pounds (both are lean, one is ripped, the other is RR lean). Just look at fucking movie stars man, Brad Pitt in FC he says... Thor and Captain America that's your answer. They're fucking superheroes for a reason!

I mean we all have fetish and weird stuff on our mind, but maybe some things are better kept to yourself. There is a fine line between being a bit awkward and funny and just a creep.
Sorry man. Caring is sharing. Sharing is caring. Just letting you know i trust you with me deepest secrets. Moving too fast.

I think you're referring to shorter dudes, as perhaps you're shortie yourself...

Because 220 at 6ft+ is not that much. Look at WWE wrestlers like Rick Rude he was like 230 pounds and almost 6'3 at no less than 12% body fat (most of the time).

Looks more athletic and aesthetic than big bulky bodybuilder...

I think you're just too much in to fake insta bs than anything. Not how real life works. Most of the time you're in a shirt or wear something and who do you think has more presence? 220 pounds vs sub 200 pounds (both are lean, one is ripped, the other is RR lean). Just look at fucking movie stars man, Brad Pitt in FC he says... Thor and Captain America that's your answer. They're fucking superheroes for a reason!
If you are interested social media even here kept zyzz an unknown beyond his own followers. Same with the guy who played arnold in the movie about joe weider vanmorgan. Not household names in australia. Everyone knows who arnold is. Few know an australian fuck head played him in a movie. Everything america hits our media all your tv shows. Our own actors even take second place. It hasnt become a small world. It has become one country with an ialand or two.

Just for the record lukiss that post was meant for the dick on toilet paper thread. Guess i posted it in the wrong section. Appologies. It was sure out of context here. Stupid is as stupid does a great man said.

@Rickt sorry man, I don't really get it. But it's ok, I think, I'm not saying don't make threads and ask "specific" questions. It's up to you.

I was just saying that some are out of realm what is realistic and what is ig filter and photoshop bs followed by angles taken by pro photographers and all that stuff. Most dudes there are sub 200 pounds at 9-10% water depleted and starved for the photoshoot. + all the above mentioned.

Meanwhile me 220 pounds I get called dyel by morons here, that hide behind curtains and I can't even see them. I'm not ripped, but flat stomach and visible abs lol since when is that fat. Damn, maybe I need to use filters, great angles and have some pro take pics of me :D

@Rickt sorry man, I don't really get it. But it's ok, I think, I'm not saying don't make threads and ask "specific" questions. It's up to you.

I was just saying that some are out of realm what is realistic and what is ig filter and photoshop bs followed by angles taken by pro photographers and all that stuff. Most dudes there are sub 200 pounds at 9-10% water depleted and starved for the photoshoot. + all the above mentioned.

Meanwhile me 220 pounds I get called dyel by morons here, that hide behind curtains and I can't even see them. I'm not ripped, but flat stomach and visible abs lol since when is that fat. Damn, maybe I need to use filters, great angles and have some pro take pics of me :D
Honestly yes. You will never be this young again. Get them framed and you will always remember. Dont post on meso. We arent worthy. But when you are old looking at photoes means a lot.

Random question I just haven't seen you mention it not one time, how much do you happen to weigh son?

Back