Exhausted on Primo

I wish I could tell you. I haven’t had any blood work done while I was on primo. It’s only the second time I’ve run it. First time everything was going perfect (at a smaller dose) so I didn’t bother. I know I should go up there right now but life is kinda kicking the shit out of me lately.
Would be helpful to see eos and e2 just for the data

Same thing happened to me when I run 200mg/ML Primo in MCT. What carrier oil are you using? I seem to tolerate 100mg/no I'm GSO just fine even at the same MG dosage.

Well I just started a low dose primo (200mg) & higher test dose cycle. Seeing how the primo effects my e2 before raising it.

I have awful adhd. Guess I’ll keep an eye on my energy/adhd & report back weeks down the road if I experience anything similar here in the thread.

First time primo cycle, last cycle was Tren/test. I noticed lack of motivation and energy on that. But that’s definitely normal to an extent with people. Just felt toxic all the time. Lack of energy and motivation, I stuck it out though till I had to stop cycling due to a potential blood test smh.
A lot of the time on Tren id be so overly
worked up and seeking that dopamine hit, I’d scroll on social media and hangout with a lot of girls. Which was exhausting.

Weird how some compounds affect ya!

I’m considering eq for my next blast. It’ll take quite some time to build up in your system, are you running the same mg total switching from primo to eq?
Yeah that’s what sucks, I wanted to stay away from long esters.

I’m currently on 600 test. 300 eq. 150 npp. I’m honestly not expecting much. All the broscience makes it seem like you need to blast the shit out of eq to see anything, but I always like to start “low”.

I was 207 on the primo stack. Now I’m 215. I’d like to think I’m on the leaner side lol.

Attachments

• IMG_7825.jpeg
    IMG_7825.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
Yeah that’s what sucks, I wanted to stay away from long esters.

I’m currently on 600 test. 300 eq. 150 npp. I’m honestly not expecting much. All the broscience makes it seem like you need to blast the shit out of eq to see anything, but I always like to start “low”.

I was 207 on the primo stack. Now I’m 215. I’d like to think I’m on the leaner side lol.
That’s around the mg amount where I’m planning on starting too, you planning on ramping up at all based on if your aromatization rate can handle it? I figure 2:1 is safe to start and then slowly ramp test and eq up letting eq get a little closer to test amount over time

That’s around the mg amount where I’m planning on starting too, you planning on ramping up at all based on if your aromatization rate can handle it? I figure 2:1 is safe to start and then slowly ramp test and eq up letting eq get a little closer to test amount over time
Honestly probably not lol. The toxicity claims behind it makes me a little nervous. I’ll see how bloods look after and probably titrate up to 1:1 on the next blast