Experience cabergoline vs pramipexole

Anyone with experience of one or preferably both compounds…im going to do a low dose of tren ace again probably only tapering up to 225-250mg per week . Last time I was ok with 6 injections of 25mg per week for total of 150mg the only side effects I got were getting a little hot and trouble falling asleep and getting huge strength gain and obvious difference in look as I always stay low body fat. Is caber or prami even necessary for low dose? Should i keep one of them on hand? I know caber is way longer acting which I was thinking about low dose 2x per week but some negative heart health issues. Which is more tolerable? Effective for mood and obviously the big concern is just keeping prolactin low for sex health reasons? I know that was all over and a lot of questions but you get the idea I’d like to personal experience of what you were taking compared to dose of either of them? And the positive/negative effects
Thanks in advance guys

This is me and my personal method..
If I jump on 19nor I use 0.25 caber every 4 days
And do bloods after 4 weeks if my prolactin is low or crashed I start my cycle and continue to check e2 and prolactin every 3 weeks I'd rather not take ai but if I have to to control prolactin I add it..
The only bad side effect that I had from caber is insomnia or waking up with a feeling that my brain didn't sleep don't know how to explain it.. in general caber is safe but has a bad reputation for some reason.. never tried prami..
Also caber works on d2 receptors
Prami hits d2 and d3 receptors I guess it's stronger but shorter half life..
And again this is my own personal protocol..
It works for me that's all...

I’ve only experience with prami at low dose. I would take it nightly before bed as it could cause nausea but after awhile I realized I wasn’t having that issue. Years ago I tried it at a higher dose and it began to cause joint pain and lethargy to the point that I needed a daily nap in the early afternoon whether meant to or not

You shouldn't take either unless your bloodwork shows in range e2 and out of range prolactin.

That's literally the ONLY time they should be used.
Not by feels.
Not prophylacticly.
Not even when estrogen and prolactin are high.

You address the estrogen first, and dial in your AI and then retest. 99/100 times that will correct the prolactin.

You shouldn't take either unless your bloodwork shows in range e2 and out of range prolactin.

Not by feels.
Not prophylacticly.

You address the estrogen first, and dial in your AI and then retest. 99/100 times that will correct the prolactin.
Because...

Not by feels.
Not prophylacticly.

I guess i'm some weird anomaly because that doesn't apply to me. My problem was prolactin and only that, in fact my e2 was always too low. I had existing gyno also but it never grew. E2 makes it grow and prolactin just gets it swollen and painful.

You are right about estrogen fluctuations being bad. When women have a baby their estrogen plummets and prolactin responds to that by rising to get the breast ready for milk. With men the hormones function the same way.

Anyone with experience of one or preferably both compounds…im going to do a low dose of tren ace again probably only tapering up to 225-250mg per week . Last time I was ok with 6 injections of 25mg per week for total of 150mg the only side effects I got were getting a little hot and trouble falling asleep and getting huge strength gain and obvious difference in look as I always stay low body fat. Is caber or prami even necessary for low dose? Should i keep one of them on hand? I know caber is way longer acting which I was thinking about low dose 2x per week but some negative heart health issues. Which is more tolerable? Effective for mood and obviously the big concern is just keeping prolactin low for sex health reasons? I know that was all over and a lot of questions but you get the idea I’d like to personal experience of what you were taking compared to dose of either of them? And the positive/negative effects
Thanks in advance guys

Prami because of its short half life is a longer term thing. Caber you can take on an as needed basis. There are prami pills with a time release coating but they're larger doses.

He answered directly in the same message you quoted. Control estrogen and you can generally control prolactin
You're absolutely right. Sorry. What I should have said was:

If you do take cabergoline prophylactically, or to lower demonstrabley high levels of prolactin, then what will happen?

You're absolutely right. Sorry. What I should have said was:

If you do take cabergoline prophylactically, or to lower demonstrabley high levels of prolactin, then what will happen?
Caber has pretty negative side effects that I wouldn’t wanna take it unless absolutely required. Just a risk vs benefit thing really

I understand. Anyone's apprehension to take a drug is valid. Have you ever used it?
Ive never used caber. I’ve used prami many years ago as a panic move when I didn’t know any better but have never had a real need for prolactin control.

Back