Experienced gh users question.

I'm no expert but i think you won't get better BG levels with any other HGH protocol besides bolus pre bed. Also, fbg is not the most accurate way to measure your insulin sensitivity, i'd rely more on HbA1c. Since you're kinda maxed out berberind, maybe you could back up some of this and go to lets say 1000 spread in the daytime and add a dose of metformin pre bed? Just a thought
low dose 500 Metformin? Time released or extended option? Thanks @Eddie always solid advice

Appreciate it mate. Yeah my concern is if I take it at night maybe it'll give me energy or something, which is the last thing I need. I'll probably try it fasted in the morning then adjust as needed unless someone else recommends otherwise

Never used t4 before, so it'll be something new. Hoping it fixes the lethargy too

Hey bro, my gf has has hashimoto and i've learned some things about T4, first things first i think you're jumping on a too big of a dose. I know some guys start with 50mcg. Maybe that's not much but straight to 150 seems a bit excessive, especially if you're still in the reference range.

What time of the day you take it doesn't matter much, although is recommended first thing in the morning because you need to be on a empty stomach and wait half hour before you eat. Also as you mentioned taking it noon-night might interrupt with your sleep so better not risk it.

I'd suggest to pay attention on the consistency of your timing though, because that matters much. If you take it every day lets say the exact same hour or a little +- it'll be perfect. Taking it one day at 6 in the morning and following days at 10 or 12 is not advised.

low dose 500 Metformin? Time released or extended option? Thanks @Eddie always solid advice

Yeah i'd start with 500. Usually bros taking the XR because they take it all before bed without berberine in the day, i think from the time you'd supplement with berberine 1-2 times within the day even the non XR version would work well. Cheers brother!

Hey bro, my gf has has hashimoto and i've learned some things about T4, first things first i think you're jumping on a too big of a dose. I know some guys start with 50mcg. Maybe that's not much but straight to 150 seems a bit excessive, especially if you're still in the reference range.

What time of the day you take it doesn't matter much, although is recommended first thing in the morning because you need to be on a empty stomach and wait half hour before you eat. Also as you mentioned taking it noon-night might interrupt with your sleep so better not risk it.

I'd suggest to pay attention on the consistency of your timing though, because that matters much. If you take it every day lets say the exact same hour or a little +- it'll be perfect. Taking it one day at 6 in the morning and following days at 10 or 12 is not advised.

Yeah i'd start with 500. Usually bros taking the XR because they take it all before bed without berberine in the day, i think from the time you'd supplement with berberine 1-2 times within the day even the non XR version would work well. Cheers brother!

Posts like this is why I love meso

Yeah unfortunately the tablets I have are a pre determined 150mcg already. Maybe dosing it eod would be better? It says t4 has a half life of 5-7 days so this should be ok? I probably should have bought the lower dose tablets, that would have been smarter

Really appreciate the reply brother

Yeah unfortunately the tablets I have are a pre determined 150mcg already. Maybe dosing it eod would be better? It says t4 has a half life of 5-7 days so this should be ok? I probably should have bought the lower dose tablets, that would have been smarter

Really appreciate the reply brother

Yw bud! Max plasma concentration is around 3 hours after taking the pill, long terminal half is approx 7 days BUT with daily consumption. I don't know if splitting the dose is doable, haven't heard anyone doing it and personally i wouldn't try it. You want your thyroid as stable as it gets.

Do you have pharma T4? If they have splitting line you can take half of it. If it doesn't have a line better not split it as the dose may be inconsistent. Then you either take the whole pill every day or source a lower concentration.

Do you source it from grey areas or buy it from pharmacy? In my country you can buy all these OTC from a pharmacy for like 2-3 bucks.

Yw bud! Max plasma concentration is around 3 hours after taking the pill, long terminal half is approx 7 days BUT with daily consumption. I don't know if splitting the dose is doable, haven't heard anyone doing it and personally i wouldn't try it. You want your thyroid as stable as it gets.

Do you have pharma T4? If they have splitting line you can take half of it. If it doesn't have a line better not split it as the dose may be inconsistent. Then you either take the whole pill every day or source a lower concentration.

Do you source it from grey areas or buy it from pharmacy? In my country you can buy all these OTC from a pharmacy for like 2-3 bucks.
Pmd

T4 levels came in at 1.1ng/dl (reference range 0.9-1.7). Its still technically in range, but on the lower end of the reference range which could explain some of the lethargy i get with the GH so I'm going to be adding 150mcg t4

Think its probably best to take it in the morning before my fasted workout rather than at night? Can anyone with t4 experience chime in

It says the half life is 5-7 days so it probably doesn't matter that much, but I want to min-max the timing if possible
Take T4 first thing in the morning 30 min. b4 coffee or anything else for better absorption

what does 2 ius do for you? That's basically a replacement dose , genuinely curious what that does for you , how long you been doing 2 ius?
Little under a year. Yeah I don't want to elevate the igf1 too much. Diet, cardio and simple lifting I've been getting leaner. Hard to say which one is the biggest factor in progress. Also on 150 test. No AI.

In my estimation from user feedback here, no clear correlation between GH side effects and two things: 1) pharma vs UGL; and 2) dimer
In my personal experience I’ve always had more sides with higher dimer. The same dosage but I def know diet is a big key in sides personally except carpal tunnel when upping the dose too quick it seems to be the one side no matter if diet and training is exact or not.

In my personal experience I’ve always had more sides with higher dimer. The same dosage but I def know diet is a big key in sides personally except carpal tunnel when upping the dose too quick it seems to be the one side no matter if diet and training is exact or not.
Dimer is the key

In my estimation from user feedback here, no clear correlation between GH side effects and two things: 1) pharma vs UGL; and 2) dimer content.

But these are the first things everyone turns to.

In my opinion and experience, more reasonable explanations are: 1) dose; and 2) lifestyle (diet, hydration, cardio, & sleep).
Nevertheless, my question is still pending.

Back