ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Also if anyone decides to go that route, make sure you order by quoting exactly from the price list.

Otherwise they'll just make up the price or send you a different brand.

Also if anyone decides to go that route, make sure you order by quoting exactly from the price list.

Otherwise they'll just make up the price or send you a different brand.

Yeah I've found cut and paste directly from the list is the only way with the India vendors.

I guess we can call this the indiamart general now

View attachment 286030

Most India gear, like Thaiger, Evolve Biolabs, Alpha Pharma etc is usually legit when you're buying from a pharmacy. But Primo is, ofc, often underdosed. And you need to like ampules. Other than Alpha Pharma (they have unique vials and packaging) vials are frequently going to be fakes.

Most India gear, like Thaiger, Evolve Biolabs, Alpha Pharma etc is usually legit when you're buying from a pharmacy. But Primo is, ofc, often underdosed. And you need to like ampules. Other than Alpha Pharma (they have unique vials and packaging) vials are frequently going to be fakes.

Thaiger was unavailable for a long time and is now being produced again but is not the same. And not in Thai pharmacies anymore of course. Alpha unavailable as well lately. During my hunt for the cheapest primo out there I did acquire the evolve biolabs which indeed was underdosed considerably.

Thaiger was unavailable for a long time and is now being produced again but is not the same. And not in Thai pharmacies anymore of course. Alpha unavailable as well lately. During my hunt for the cheapest primo out there I did acquire the evolve biolabs which indeed was underdosed considerably.

Yep.

IMG_8192.jpeg

And as much as I love Alpha, the prices are stupid.