ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

What makes you say that? It's just one of a dozen Indian pharmacies out there and the stock isn't even nearly the same.

My pack had their company name on it. And they're not pharmacies, they're just random dudes. All those guys sell the same stuff.

The websites are fronts, you have to contact them for the real list and prices.

My pack had their company name on it. And they're not pharmacies, they're just random dudes. All those guys sell the same stuff.

The websites are fronts, you have to contact them for the real list and prices.
Oh that makes sense. I used the word "pharmacy" loosely. But there's AIPCT, AllDayChemist, Clearskypharmacy, etc Their websites aren't fronts. What set Express apart is they would ship domestically, which is also the reason they're facing federal charges.

Oh that makes sense. I used the word "pharmacy" loosely. But there's AIPCT, AllDayChemist, Clearskypharmacy, etc Their websites aren't fronts. What set Express apart is they would ship domestically, which is also the reason they're facing federal charges.

No, they aren't like those either. they call themselves "wholesale traders" but they'll sell to anyone. The idea behind those sites is to make them seem like a bigger entity than they really are. The same thing Qingdao and the chinese do.

crossboexim.com

I've been talking to the guy, he sent me a list that was emailed to me from someone in china named Tao He Shipping. Prices are good, $5.5 ovidac 5000 IU, $7 for 10000 IU

Ive heard about issues with Ovidac HCG from this source. I know they are in the slammer now but its a bummer because i have a lot of this ovidac shit on hand. Should i just trash it?
The testing I saw on the batch I had from them came in around 1600 plus I believe. No where near the 5000 labeled.

Where did this shit even come from? One guy said it's low potency and then everyone just starts repeating it?

Did someone get it tested or something or were they just talking out of their ass?
I personally saw the Jano test on a batch matching an order I placed from ExpressPCT, although the tested Ovidac was ordered from a different source ( same batch numbers though) I don't know if he ever publicly posted the resutl though.

Should we question the potency of other products from the warehouses in India?
Considering there are thousands of products this cannot be generalized but HCG is an outlier rather than the norm, here's a small selection of indian pharma labtests by Express & Steroaas:
Ajanta Pharma Kamagra Gold 100mg.pngCenforce-100.pngexpress modaheal.pngexpress modalert.pngexpress modvigil.jpgpfizer dostinex.pngZenit Pharma Sildaforce 100mg.pngZenit Pharma Sildaforce 150mg.pngZenit Pharma Sildaforce 200mg.png

Yes, indian HCG products have been testing about as well as chinese generics, those test results are just scattered about rather then neatly posted in a singular place, and to my knowledge there aren't results for subsequent batches to establish a pattern.

Have you happened to see any Fertigyn hcg 5000 testing?

Have you happened to see any Fertigyn hcg 5000 testing?
I haven't - I recommend reaching out to @steroaas.is as they have quite the library of indian labtests, and with some luck it's organized someplace for easy browsing, though finding tests for current batches of indian HCG will be even more difficult.

The testing I saw on the batch I had from them came in around 1600 plus I believe. No where near the 5000 labeled.
Is there a forum on here that shows all the testing? I've been wadding through them for a couple of weeks and haven't really found a good place where people are posting hplc testing, just seeing reviews like "I got my pack in 2 weeks". Sorry for the noob question. Fyi freaked me out a bit when I tried to visit this guy's site.

can someone please tell me wtf is going on here... lmao

my pack sat still for a month in india, then bounced around a couple states for a week and is now.... back in india?!?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 94

my pack sat still for a month in india, then bounced around a couple states for a week and is now.... back in india?!?

I've had stuff go through customs then Jamaica will spit it back to customs. But it looks like there's some kind of goof here. You can ask in the Dash thread to see if he can help.

The last time something similar happened to me was because the label had become unreadable and pack was sent back to sender after making it into Chicago customs. That's the only thing I could guess could of happened. Damaged label after last scan.

Is there a forum on here that shows all the testing? I've been wadding through them for a couple of weeks and haven't really found a good place where people are posting hplc testing, just seeing reviews like "I got my pack in 2 weeks". Sorry for the noob question. Fyi freaked me out a bit when I tried to visit this guy's site.
Welcome to Meso. Nothing wrong with asking questions. There is a testing section you can access called Sterpud Lab Testing listed right below the Underground where most testing is posted. There is not really an alphabetical order to it but there is a search feature you can use in each. Most sights will also list their most recent testing ( and not so recent testing) on their paste bins or websites.

Sponsors

Latest posts