ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

But I don't know, I don't mind if they take it... I'm starting to think all the indian hcg is garbage. I do 500 IU every 3 day and it just doesn't seem potent
That Ovidac is garbage. I had a bunch of M101764 July 22 exp that tested at just under 1700 I believe. I think it was ordered right before their 60% off sale

That Ovidac is garbage. I had a bunch of M101764 July 22 exp that tested at just under 1700 I believe. I think it was ordered right before their 60% off sale
I ordered the Ovidac 5000 months before they ever closed shop for the first time...same batch number and expiration date as yours. I've been doing 500iu 3x/week. This is the first HCG that I've used so I have nothing to compare it to. Even if it is underdosed, it has had some effect on my EQ. I believe it may be because of the way they store shit in India. In some little dusty tin shack, so it gets too hot and degrades the HCG.

Have you ordered from indiamart before or are you just considering it? Just curious, as I don't know much about that site at all.
Yes but you buy from sellers not the site itself. Indiamart actually has nothing to do with it. That’s just a place where they advertise.

Have you ordered from indiamart before or are you just considering it? Just curious, as I don't know much about that site at all.
I have ordered from Indiamart before. However, not HCG or anything that may get seized at customs. I can say this...a lot of them want you to pay using some site that I've never even heard of. Can't remember the name now. But basically there is no recourse if you get scammed if using that payment processor. You have to ask the sellers if they take paypal, or some other payment processor that you're comfortable with. There are scammers on there, and Indiamart has no vetting process....and the ratings for the sellers seem to be fake as well. Hit or miss, but I've gotten the stuff that I ordered whenever I used Indiamart.

I have ordered from Indiamart before. However, not HCG or anything that may get seized at customs. I can say this...a lot of them want you to pay using some site that I've never even heard of. Can't remember the name now. But basically there is no recourse if you get scammed if using that payment processor. You have to ask the sellers if they take paypal, or some other payment processor that you're comfortable with. There are scammers on there, and Indiamart has no vetting process....and the ratings for the sellers seem to be fake as well. Hit or miss, but I've gotten the stuff that I ordered whenever I used Indiamart.

Paypal fees make it not even worth it. i never had a problem using bitcoin, same as any source on this forum.

Package landed today just shy of 3 weeks T/A. My last two INT orders were this fast actually, with one beating a Triple B pack by like 4 days lol. RIP expresspct :*(

Package landed today just shy of 3 weeks T/A. My last two INT orders were this fast actually, with one beating a Triple B pack by like 4 days lol. RIP expresspct :*(
Really? I ordered febuary and it stopped tracking march 8th a day before the arrests were made even tho I heard it started on the 1st I figured mine woulda slipped by but I guess not...oh well

Really? I ordered febuary and it stopped tracking march 8th a day before the arrests were made even tho I heard it started on the 1st I figured mine woulda slipped by but I guess not...oh well
Where’d it stop? Don’t tell me the exact place but did it stop once it was already in the country?

Every pack I ordered from EPCT was opened by customs with inspection tape slapped on it.

When it was held in customs it could take 6 weeks or even longer before it moved again.

So I wouldn't count your packs gone, they could be sitting in the warehouse for a long time while they are inspected and they enter your name in their data base to keep an eye on you hoodlums.

Where’d it stop? Don’t tell me the exact place but did it stop once it was already in the country?
So it was stopped at India facility for 3 weeks but now I just got update that it has arrived to US not sure where exactly but I guess it finally moved, I guess it just takes a lot of time. Ill let you know if it arrives and if goods are all there

None of the indian HCG brands have been testing well, I'm genuinely curious at which step they're messing up. Using pregnancy tests to check HCG is about as useful as labmax roidtests for AAS as it gives a positive result for pretty much any amount of HCG (if diluted properly to fall within the pregnancy test detection range).

My pack that shipped on 2/17 just hit customs in NY. Seems like it's VERY slowly creeping it's way here. There were weeks of odd shuffling around tracking dings in India.

Don't worry, I'm keeping my asshole pre lubed in case I go to the mailbox and they haul me off to prison on the spot. Have been checking for unmarked vehicles, hidden cameras, and snipers in my neighborhood as well.

Pray for me.......

So it was stopped at India facility for 3 weeks but now I just got update that it has arrived to US not sure where exactly but I guess it finally moved, I guess it just takes a lot of time. Ill let you know if it arrives and if goods are all there
Thanks man

None of the indian HCG brands have been testing well, I'm genuinely curious at which step they're messing up. Using pregnancy tests to check HCG is about as useful as labmax roidtests for AAS as it gives a positive result for pretty much any amount of HCG (if diluted properly to fall within the pregnancy test detection range).
Do you think the weather has anything to do with it? It’s hot as fuck in India

Do you think the weather has anything to do with it? It’s hot as fuck in India
As a prelude to looking for the cause within India, I'd first check what various EU & turkish pharma HCG products have tested like via Janoshik over the years.

Last edited:
My pack that shipped on 2/17 just hit customs in NY. Seems like it's VERY slowly creeping it's way here. There were weeks of odd shuffling around tracking dings in India.

Don't worry, I'm keeping my asshole pre lubed in case I go to the mailbox and they haul me off to prison on the spot. Have been checking for unmarked vehicles, hidden cameras, and snipers in my neighborhood as well.

Pray for me.......

Mine is there too, Day 5 now