ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

got damn. I leave for a couple months and all my sources bite the bullet.

Biden administration really has its priorities together. Highest inflation in history and ww3 looming, but hey atleast you took out some gym bros pct source. Nice job fedboys.

The screenshot of the seized website had numerous mentions to the state of Michigan.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Rick and all the guy's that posted with his username were from outside the US.

Did they have a domestic branch of Express?
They claimed to have a US warehouse

These cats were home based in India and Singapore or some combo? They claimed to have product in a US domestic warehouse but I never saw an arrival time faster than 3 weeks, once I waited 2 months.
Wonder if this is just an Asian bust or whatever?
All I can say is "next man up" maybe the next PCT source will offer shit in more than just 10 pack counterfeits.
Andy Griffith Vintage GIF

These guys are serious! Hard time for sure!

But anybody that had an international order still ain't getting shit. I'm sure the foreign guys have took the money and ran. Also all their proton mails are defunct now.
Think about why that is. Look at the charges. Look at the amount of money they are alleged to have made from the scheme.

Money laundering charges mean “we have you dead to rights”. Money laundering is hard to prove right off the bat. If you get caught selling something illegal then that’s pretty easy to prove. The cops caught you in the act of trying to unload that crate full of stolen Beanie Babies. Easy case to make. But the money laundering charges mean they spent a lot of time dissecting the network these guys ran. They’ve put the dollar amount at $12mm. There is zero chance that they made that all from their domestic warehouse which sold like what, five items? Everything is shut down because there really was no infrastructure overseas. They probably had a handful of guys in India who packed and shipped things out for them. Their EU warehouse was just a Turkish pharmacy. They likely had a deal with an existing Turkish vendor to sell through their channel. This wasn’t some huge operation where they had a massive warehouse in India, staffed by a dozen workers and a few tech guys fielding payments and updating the website daily. These four that were arrested are pretty much the entirety of the business. It’s not surprising that shipments would end as soon as the company owners and operators were arrested.

Just speculating of course. Maybe I’m completely wrong.

Money laundering charges mean “we have you dead to rights”.
They seem to have seized their website, email accounts, and bank accounts but that's it. Someone can do that from their desk. And we're talking allegations about sales and distribution of mostly unscheduled meds that they haven't even been found to have in their possession yet.

The money laundering charge is probably what they feel is their strongest case.

They seem to have seized their website, email accounts, and bank accounts but that's it. Someone can do that from their desk. And we're talking allegations about sales and distribution of mostly unscheduled meds that they haven't even been found to have in their possession yet.

The money laundering charge is probably what they feel is their strongest case.
Notice it’s 5 years for the drugs, But 20 years for not paying Uncle Sam his extortion money lol. Fucking ridiculous lol.

Notice it’s 5 years for the drugs, But 20 years for not paying Uncle Sam his extortion money lol. Fucking ridiculous lol.
They got retail cannabis stores operating openly here in NYC that are totally illegal and authorities been sending them cease-and-desist letters... I was telling my friend I don't know how they get away with it, then he pointed out they're paying taxes lol

Think about why that is. Look at the charges. Look at the amount of money they are alleged to have made from the scheme.

Money laundering charges mean “we have you dead to rights”. Money laundering is hard to prove right off the bat. If you get caught selling something illegal then that’s pretty easy to prove. The cops caught you in the act of trying to unload that crate full of stolen Beanie Babies. Easy case to make. But the money laundering charges mean they spent a lot of time dissecting the network these guys ran. They’ve put the dollar amount at $12mm. There is zero chance that they made that all from their domestic warehouse which sold like what, five items? Everything is shut down because there really was no infrastructure overseas. They probably had a handful of guys in India who packed and shipped things out for them. Their EU warehouse was just a Turkish pharmacy. They likely had a deal with an existing Turkish vendor to sell through their channel. This wasn’t some huge operation where they had a massive warehouse in India, staffed by a dozen workers and a few tech guys fielding payments and updating the website daily. These four that were arrested are pretty much the entirety of the business. It’s not surprising that shipments would end as soon as the company owners and operators were arrested.

Just speculating of course. Maybe I’m completely wrong.
Sound theory! Makes sense...

Would those who ordered international before all this went down get their packages? I don't see the feds spending the money and time to intercept little packages of tamoxifen, unless all international packages funnel through the same place in the U.S.

But then again I'm new to this I don't know shit.

Would those who ordered international before all this went down get their packages? I don't see the feds spending the money and time to intercept little packages of tamoxifen, unless all international packages funnel through the same place in the U.S.

But then again I'm new to this I don't know shit.
Ordered approx 45 days ago and at some point tracking stopped updating. Out of around 4 or 5 orders this last one is the only pack that didn't show.

My packs would usually arrive within 25-30 days give or take.