ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

If you look at the PDF, it says the indictment was filed on:

03/01/2022

View attachment 161608

In that same indictment it said that cars were seized.
So I think they were already arrested for 10 days.

Makes you wonder who people were talking to for those 10 days.

@BuyDeus what do you think?
I honestly have no idea. I don't think they were arrested for 10 days though, as they were active on Reddit during this time.

I have talked to Rick when they shut-down their operation in November or so, after that they seem to have a new owner. (Ed I think) We never talked since.

Should I delete the ProtonMail I used to talk to them? They sent me an email on the 6th regarding tracking of an order.
Nothing to worry about. Nobody will look for you unless you have ordered a massive amount.

Oh shit I had an order issue since 3/1/22 and talked to somebody, it wasn't over any scheduled stuff just HCG and arimedex but damn I know I'm not getting that money back.
What a fucking shit show.

If you look back just a few pages you will find people getting anxious because they hadn't posted on the thread in a while and their orders hadn't landed. Then when they came back they briefly mentioned how it's normal for them to only get on once a week or something.

So when ExpressPCT all of a sudden came back out of nowhere last week and was posting, that wasn't really them.

Last edited:
The screenshot of the seized website had numerous mentions to the state of Michigan.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Rick and all the guy's that posted with his username were from outside the US.

Did they have a domestic branch of Express?

I'm out $250 because a govt agency I paid for shut down a website I get meds from because it would cost god knows how many thousands of dollars for me to get HCG, arimedex, and asthma and diabetes meds for a relative because of the USAs Batshit insane medical system.
There's a lot I like about America but holy shit I wish Russia would just launch about 1000 nukes at Washington DC

The screenshot of the seized website had numerous mentions to the state of Michigan.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Rick and all the guy's that posted with his username were from outside the US.

Did they have a domestic branch of Express?
Yes. There were 4 or 5 guys on the indictment. Michigan, Colorado, Georgia and Florida it said.

I found the sale after a site closure and reopening alarming, feels like they were now drawing as many people in as possible.

For those who got tracking on the brand new orders, it's going to be Interesting to see if you even get anything and if so, the actual products. I'd imagine LE can see all tracking numbers issued and stop before delivery. But I think it's all a guessing game as to how it plays out. I personally don't think buyers have to worry of arrest if ordering pct stuff, but keep an eye out for the delivery and if you have to sign something.

Last edited:
I found the sale after a site closure and reopening alarming, feels like they were now drawing as many people in as possible.

For those who got tracking on the brand new orders, it's going to be Interesting to see if you even get anything and if so, the actual products. I'd imagine LE can see all tracking numbers issued and stop before delivery. But I think it's all a guessing game as to how it plays out. I personally don't think buyers have to worry of arrest if ordering pct stuff, but keep an eye out for the delivery and if you have to sign something.
I'm assuming it was a mad dash to get as much money as possible, hence why they took mine as they were in the process of getting partyvanned by the Feds. Realistically nobody that ordered anything including gear needs to worry unless they have a million bucks and a Tesla 3 lying around that the IRS can't account for.
These aren't county mounties that get funding arresting kids for a gram of weed, they need shit they can seize to make it worth their while

Hello,

We do plan to partner with a Canada based supplier but prices will be high.

We plan to have no reshipment or refund policy for Canada, they continue to return packages, even those that should be allowed to continue on their journey.
Does this sound like LE? it wouldve been posted after the arrests. Are the guys outside of the US trying to keep things running or did they not know half their squad got fucked?

I don't think there snitching here in my since covid I you get arrested as long as it's not a violent crime. They book you in and release you on pre trial with in a few days felony drug charges included.

Sorry last post auto corrected shit... I don't think there snitching. Here in my state due to covid if you get arrested as long as it's not a violent charge they book you in a release you on pretrial with in a few days . Probation violations , felony charges and all as long as it's not violent. I seen some one mention something like they could be talking. I'm not saying it's not impossible but good chance they didnt

I don't think there snitching here in my since covid I you get arrested as long as it's not a violent crime. They book you in and release you on pre trial with in a few days felony drug charges included.
You mean an ROR? I doubt they would get that, some of these guys might hop to another country.

So I think they were already arrested for 10 days.
Search warrants were executed and arrests were made on March 10, 2022 according to court filings. I'm not sure if everyone was arrested. Some have been released on bond.

expresspct-arrests.jpg