ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I think the domain seizure is fake. I’ve never once seen some small town police department mentioned in a website seizure but not the DEA? Also every website seizure I’ve seen that was real was being hosted by a US government server and a drug bust was in the news.

Also CPDs website says it’s legal to import non-controlled substances in personal amounts into the USA.

Maybe someone with more insight can comment

I think the domain seizure is fake. I’ve never once seen some small town police department mentioned in a website seizure but not the DEA? Also every website seizure I’ve seen that was real was being hosted by a US government server and a drug bust was in the news.

Also CPDs website says it’s legal to import non-controlled substances in personal amounts into the USA.

Maybe someone with more insight can comment
I’m inclined to agree. As just mentioned, I do NOT get the seizure notice, instead I just get no response; the connection times out.

Edit: tried again and got the seizure notice. Odd though that just 15 minutes ago the connection was timing out. Expresspct(dot)com is still timing out. Only way we will know is for Rick to tell us.

Edit 2: just tried the new url again and it’s timing out. Im thinking this seizure notice is fake, I hope I’m right.

Last edited:
Well that’s unfortunate. Good to see that law enforcement is doing their part to protect me from all the HCG and Botox that these evil
criminals are trying to sell me.
Serves them right for trying to help anyone circumvent their State mandates permission slips.

What does this mean for those of us that have ordered from here within the last 6 months? I’ve ordered twice in that time frame. Is it advisable to refrain from ordering gear or whatever from anywhere else for a while?