ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Any ship issues to canada currently? And are there custom issues for Ivermectin and modafinil, and how long is ship to canada. Sure its hear somewhere.

I placed an order during the going out of business sale end of October.. which seemed to make it through customs, but was labeled as "non-mailable matter" by Canada Post and returned to sender.

I was offered a re-ship but was then told that packs of that size (which included hcg) would not make it thru in Canada, so I am currently waiting for a refund..

I'm hopeful that will happen soon..

Last edited:
I placed an order during the going out of business sale end of October.. which seemed to make it through customs, but was labeled as "non-mailable matter" by Canada Post and returned to sender.

I was offered a re-ship but was then told that packs of that size (which included hcg) would not make it thru in Canada, so I am currently waiting for a refund..

I'm hopeful that will happen soon..
Sounds like we need a new source in canada.

I have an issue where my order was cancelled after I sent the funds, im assuming coinbase put in too small a transaction fee.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
dont you have to account for it yourself?
No on coinbase they add it automatically but I still send a little more than is asked just in case. It can be hard though it seems like the fees can be volatile. Last time I bought Ether it was like a $10 transaction fee, fucking nuts

No on coinbase they add it automatically but I still send a little more than is asked just in case. It can be hard though it seems like the fees can be volatile. Last time I bought Ether it was like a $10 transaction fee, fucking nuts
You mean the exchange fee?
Or are you purchasing the coin and sending it all in one go somehow?

You mean the exchange fee?
Or are you purchasing the coin and sending it all in one go somehow?
No, maybe I'm wrong but it seems like as the exchange fees go up the transaction fees change as well, im probably wrong but thats what it seems like. I've only had a few times where coinbase didn't automatically do the transaction fee right and both times were when the economy was in Flux.

Just asking if this has ever happened to anyone, it might be a coinase specific issue or me just being dumb, idk

To provide an update. One of the reshipped packages just passed customs!!!! So happy. Eastern Canada. I'm still waiting for the 2nd package to get reshipped but I'm beyond happy. Great job expresspct!!!

If u are paying by email its ok to send more to compensate but if u pay by website where its automated then u have to send the exact amount or it messes it up.

I have an issue where my order was cancelled after I sent the funds, im assuming coinbase put in too small a transaction fee.
Same thing happened here. Added a bit more to play it safe. Unfortunately you have to send the exact amount that comes up on the order page or your payment will not be credited to your account. The orders auto cancel after 4 hours if payment has not been received. I provided proof by showing a screenshot from etherscan. The order was then restored.

Are you out of Modafinal? How come your prices are so much cheaper than other PCT sources here? Is the Aromasin or Arimidex Pharm Grade?

Are you out of Modafinal? How come your prices are so much cheaper than other PCT sources here? Is the Aromasin or Arimidex Pharm Grade?
Hello,

We are not out of Modafinil, it is in our India warehouse and today will be in our EU warehouse (low quantity available).

Our prices vary, not all warehouses are cheap! All products are pharmaceutical grade. The International warehouse is very cheap but you may need to wait 1 month for delivery.

We only accept purchases by our website, it is automated and secure. You can request data deletion after the order is complete or it will automatically delete 40-60 days after the order is set to compete.

Hello,

It does happen, we recommend using a cheaper Cryptocurrency like Litecoin. If you send more than our system asks for with Litecoin it will automatically detect it, the fees are low and the confirmation time is normally in 2 minutes.

Sounds like we need a new source in canada.
Hello,

We do plan to partner with a Canada based supplier but prices will be high.

We plan to have no reshipment or refund policy for Canada, they continue to return packages, even those that should be allowed to continue on their journey.

Sponsors

Latest posts