ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

It is not much to worry about, India Post actually announced they are suspending services to USA so that they can work through any backlog. We will use Singapore Post for future orders.

I would just try to have patience, I know it is not the best situation to be in but have faith that it will come (It will).
I thought after 30 days you did a reship or refund, but now ur just saying wait it out?!

I thought after 30 days you did a reship or refund, but now ur just saying wait it out?!
I'm not a fan of the situation either. However, it does seem to be more common these days. So, I think we can wait a little longer. It's when expresspct disappears for a while is when I get concerned.

That is right. Did not know that.

“We will reship all international orders upon proof of seizure letter or if your order is stuck in customs/lost in transit and it has been more than 30 days since the last update.”

Personally I will not be requesting a reship at this moment. Will try and source the hcg elsewhere. But to each their own.

Any ship issues to canada currently? And are there custom issues for Ivermectin and modafinil, and how long is ship to canada. Sure its hear somewhere.

Hi,

We are aware of a problem, our DNS provider (Our domain registrar) has deleted our DNS records pointing to our server.

We will fix this within 24 hours.

Any ship issues to canada currently? And are there custom issues for Ivermectin and modafinil, and how long is ship to canada. Sure its hear somewhere.
Hi,

Yes there are problems, we plan to remove all reshipment policies to Canada for new orders from today. Canada continue to return packages.

We have had to change our website to
Code:
expresspct.ws

Our website was reported to our registrar who is holding the domain hostage.

We have had to change our website to
Code:
expresspct.ws

Our website was reported to our registrar who is holding the domain hostage.
The “Shop” drop down menu doesn’t work for anything other than USA Domestic. This would be fine, but what I’m looking for is Out of Stock in your USA Warehouse.

We have launched a sale to try bring awareness to the new domain.

NEW20! for 20% off all except Deus Medical, US domestic, HGH & Insulin. If you join our Telegram there is also another 10% off!

Code:
https://t.me/epctnews

We have launched a sale to try bring awareness to the new domain.

NEW20! for 20% off all except Deus Medical, US domestic, HGH & Insulin. If you join our Telegram there is also another 10% off!

Code:
https://t.me/epctnews
Why is US Domestic excluded from the sale? With the India international shipping issues I would imagine most people aren’t going to be concerned about a discount on something they may be waiting for indefinitely…

Why is US Domestic excluded from the sale? With the India international shipping issues I would imagine most people aren’t going to be concerned about a discount on something they may be waiting for indefinitely…

It is always excluded from sales, it is not worth discounting risk for us!

International has never been quick, it has been 4+ weeks expectation for 2 years. European Pharmaceutical is available, that averages 1 week to USA.