ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

How is shippingrate to europa?

If it is to EU, from India it 98%. We have a new method of shipping, the only country not tested in EU is Ireland.

I wonder if the quantity is the issue. I ordered a large quantity because of sale and maybe that caused it to get stuck in customs. Normally they would ship it in two packages but this time it was shipped in one.

Quantity will always be an issue, which pack would you look at? The small envelope or the big box?
Origin - Sync Time: 2022-03-03 17:21:34 (GMT-05:00) 2022-03-03 21:57
Flight - AF0010 (CDG to JFK ), Not loaded
2022-03-03 21:40
Flight - AF0010 (CDG to JFK ), Uplift
2022-03-03 19:29
Flight - AF0010 (CDG to JFK ), Assigned to load plan
2022-03-03 19:05
Flight - KL1229 (AMS to CDG ), Mail arrived
2022-03-03 19:02
Flight - KL1229 (AMS to CDG ), Mail arrived
2022-03-03 01:02
Flight - KL1245 (AMS to CDG ), Transport leg completed
2022-03-03 00:06
Delivered
2022-03-02 23:48
Flight - KL1245 (AMS to CDG ), Uplift
2022-03-02 21:30
Flight - KL0641 (AMS to JFK ), Transport leg completed
2022-03-02 19:28
Flight - KL0641 (AMS to JFK ), Uplift
2022-03-02 16:05
Flight - KL0641 (AMS to JFK ), Assigned to load plan
2022-03-02 15:39
2022-03-02 14:28
Flight - KL1245 (AMS to CDG ), Assigned to load plan
2022-03-02 13:55
2022-03-02 13:44
2022-03-02 13:27
Flight - KL0428 (DXB to AMS ), Mail arrived
2022-03-02 13:22
Flight - KL0428 (DXB to AMS ), Mail arrived
2022-03-02 11:47
Flight - KL0428 (DXB to AMS ), Transport leg completed
2022-03-02 07:39
Flight - KL0428 (DXB to AMS ), Uplift
2022-03-01 09:40
Flight - KL0428 (DXB to AMS ), Assigned to load plan
2022-03-01 09:02
Received
2022-02-15 15:37
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE, Item Bagged
2022-02-15 12:17
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE, Item Received
2022-02-14 20:04
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Booking, Item Dispatched
2022-02-14 19:49
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Booking, Item Bagged
2022-02-14 11:39
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Booking, Item Booked

The logistics is fascinating
My friend, the tracking is fun to look at but always hide the updates! Those updates even reveal the plane your package is traveling with.

Something seems to have happened in late january-early february with packs from India. I have two orders sent 2/14 and 2/23, we'll see what happens.
The average is surprisingly slower, it used to average 2-3 weeks but is now back to 4 weeks.

@ExpressPCT my tracking hasn’t updated in 30 days, I also sent you an email about it.
We will address it asap!

Just a heads up this source is a sponsor on an aussie forum i follow and we've just been warned from the administrator to tread carefully with orders. ExpressPCT has gone dark for 1.5 weeks now. $500 gone for me. Id say stay away until they return with some sort of response (doubtful this will even occur)
I checked that forum and a total of two people posted that we had not replied, your post indicated you had contacted us on ProtonMail and our ProtonMail address was full.

I think you were contacting the old ProtonMail address.

My package should’ve arrived today but for whatever reason it required a signature so usps didn’t leave it. I’ve ordered from them several times and never had anything require a signature. It’s aromasin, clen and accutane from India am I being set up for a controlled delivery for this bullshit or is it just incompetency on expresspct part accidentally requiring a signature?
We use EMS! From India, if you want regular mail service with no signature you should expect to receive it in 2 months or never.

So based off the past several pages, things aren't looking too good from the International Warehouse to US? Or are people just being impatient? Hard to sift through the noise...

I ordered international to US a few days after they opened back up and it took a month to get to me, which was at the longer end of what they quoted for an ETA. I'm okay with that.
Hello,

We advertise the speed as 4+ weeks, packages to the US are not really seized.

The US is a very friendly country, it allows most uncontrolled substances through so there would be no reason for seizure in 98% of cases.

ExpressPCT has been inactive for over a week now on all forums. Dont get your hopes up, not sure what is going on tbh.
That is a very negative outlook you have! We may not post on a forum but that is just because we are short staffed, we do not offer customer support here and we come here actually only once per week to post updates and answer general questions.

Yes, I'm at about a month now. I'm not concerned about timing, as much as I'm concerned about slick ricks disappearance and recent lack of communications.

I've ordered domestic before he was great. Even earlier communications, he was very helpful. I just hope he is ok and not caught in the middle of the Soviet conflict. I never knew where he was from.

@Tiredandhot mentioned Dash. To me that's kind of ironic because I saw Dash as ExpressPCT's protege.

@ExpressPCT I can understand shipping delays. So just reach out to us and let us know you are ok.

Why not just email our main support address? We do not get notifications from this forum, if someone had emailed to said there were questions we would have appeared! :(:(:(

2022-03-03 01:02
Flight - KL1245 (AMS to CDG ), Transport leg completed

Now... France??
Hi,

Packages normally do not go straight from origin to destination in postal services. They go to many different countries to make use of available flights and cargo space. It is a complicated routing.

I think theyve done us dirty and are out of the game. RIP my 2 outstanding orders
Very negative outlook! Try email the correct support address -
Code:
epct@pm.me

Hi,

Packages normally do not go straight from origin to destination in postal services. They go to many different countries to make use of available flights and cargo space. It is a complicated routing.

Any idea why it's showing all that stuff? I like updates but that's too much

There is definitely an issue, Ive had PMs from others too.

Mine has definitely not made it out of customs. If they are willing to refund I will be thrilled and give them glowing feedback, but I am not willing to take the risk of another red flag at my address and as such I caution anyone in the U.K not to use the source until further notice. I.e. All these orders magically appear, or, ExpressPCT explains what has caused the customs issues and commits to fix.

Their response was incorrect HCG is a controlled substance in UK it is class C drug and schedule 4 part 2 meaning requires a license to import via post. I.e Pharma or Prescription only.
Hello,

If you can prove to me that there is some problem with shipping to UK then I would believe you but you are the first person that might have a seizure to the UK. In that case, read our reshipment policy. We do not offer refunds but reshipments are there upon request.

The UK very rarely check packages and you are comparing your experience to the experiences of people in the US and Australia where the seizure rate is different. You are not able to compare those, there is no relation.

"There is definitely an issue" - Do not make the issue appear bigger than it is, it is a small issue relative to the number of orders that we ship. You are the only UK person to post here stating their package has been seized, held or not arrived so why not actually look at the more realistic outcomes -

1. Package is potentially lost
2. It may be seized but only your package, our success rate is not 100%, it is expected than at least 2 people in 100 orders will receive a seizure
3. It is hiding away in a customs warehouse

If your package is seized or lost, accept it, the world is not perfect and our seizure rate is not too. We will reship upon request.

Yeah this is bullshit, never hear anything back from emails or trying to open a ticket on the website. My shits obviously seized and express pretty much already admitted that to me earlier in here saying most of the hcg to aus is getting caught, yet does nothing about it..

I’m just annoyed I’ve burnt a good address for such a pissy little order. I heard good things bout these guys in the past but my experience hasn’t been that way.
Hello,

We reship all orders or offer a refund in rare circumstances.

Can you please PM us to tell me your email address so that I can look into it further?

We actually are updated our website to state hCG has no reship policy to Australia.

Why not just email our main support address? We do not get notifications from this forum, if someone had emailed to said there were questions we would have appeared! :(:(:(
@ExpressPCT , glad to see you are ok, but we felt like a bunch of abandoned children in this thread. Can you give a general update? 1 person was thinking that there may be issues with the late January orders. I think me and maybe 1 or 2 other guys were posting about being stuck in new Delhi over a month later.

Would you be able to provide us with any additional information? Do you have some insiders that deal with the freight movement throughout the process?

@ExpressPCT , glad to see you are ok, but we felt like a bunch of abandoned children in this thread. Can you give a general update? 1 person was thinking that there may be issues with the late January orders. I think me and maybe 1 or 2 other guys were posting about being stuck in new Delhi over a month later.

Would you be able to provide us with any additional information? Do you have some insiders that deal with the freight movement throughout the process?

There is no way to get that information and our January orders are mostly delivered, it might just be 2 days of a month where those packages have been sent by ship or are routing through many countries.

There is no way to get that information and our January orders are mostly delivered, it might just be 2 days of a month where those packages have been sent by ship or are routing through many countries.
My package has only seen Mumbai and New Delhi. The actual shipping update has not changed in a month. How long are these vessels at sea?

Same for me, ordered late january and only thing showing is new delhi send abroad on 2/6.

It is not much to worry about, India Post actually announced they are suspending services to USA so that they can work through any backlog. We will use Singapore Post for future orders.

I would just try to have patience, I know it is not the best situation to be in but have faith that it will come (It will).

My package has only seen Mumbai and New Delhi. The actual shipping update has not changed in a month. How long are these vessels at sea?

If they are in the black sea, it could be a while!

There is not really any way to know, you could try contact India Post but they provide the updates the company they contract to provides them. For example the customer that has all the airline travel updates.

It will come and the backlog will clear now that India Post has suspended service to USA.

India Post actually announced they are suspending services to USA so that they can work through any backlog.
Thank you. Can now proceed to make other arrangements for the HCG that I will need in a few weeks. Mine has been stuck in India since 2/4.