ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

So based off the past several pages, things aren't looking too good from the International Warehouse to US? Or are people just being impatient? Hard to sift through the noise...

I ordered international to US a few days after they opened back up and it took a month to get to me, which was at the longer end of what they quoted for an ETA. I'm okay with that.

So based off the past several pages, things aren't looking too good from the International Warehouse to US? Or are people just being impatient? Hard to sift through the noise...

I ordered international to US a few days after they opened back up and it took a month to get to me, which was at the longer end of what they quoted for an ETA. I'm okay with that.
Well they have just become a sponsor on an Aussie forum and i just checked the last time they logged into that forum which was almost a week ago now. Something may have happened cause everyone is in the dark right now

Well they have just become a sponsor on an Aussie forum and i just checked the last time they logged into that forum which was almost a week ago now. Something may have happened cause everyone is in the dark right now
Yes, I'm at about a month now. I'm not concerned about timing, as much as I'm concerned about slick ricks disappearance and recent lack of communications.

I've ordered domestic before he was great. Even earlier communications, he was very helpful. I just hope he is ok and not caught in the middle of the Soviet conflict. I never knew where he was from.

@Tiredandhot mentioned Dash. To me that's kind of ironic because I saw Dash as ExpressPCT's protege.

@ExpressPCT I can understand shipping delays. So just reach out to us and let us know you are ok.

Yes, I'm at about a month now. I'm not concerned about timing, as much as I'm concerned about slick ricks disappearance and recent lack of communications.

I've ordered domestic before he was great. Even earlier communications, he was very helpful. I just hope he is ok and not caught in the middle of the Soviet conflict. I never knew where he was from.

@Tiredandhot mentioned Dash. To me that's kind of ironic because I saw Dash as ExpressPCT's protege.

@ExpressPCT I can understand shipping delays. So just reach out to us and let us know you are ok.
Dash and DO are protégés, not express.

Historically they are a good company with good prices. Since the re open in December they don't seem well organized or as responsive as before. Product and prices are still good. Seems like they are messing up some orders and shipping times are wonky. Not sure if understaffed or lacking organization or what. I don't think they're going to rip you off, but they are somewhat unreliable at this point.

2022-03-01 09:40
Flight - KL0428 (DXB to AMS ), Assigned to load plan
2022-03-01 09:02
Received

One of my packs updated, what does it mean?

Delhi AP TMO, Item Received
2022-02-04 03:12

This is my last scan. Coming up on 30 days since this scan, hoping I don’t have to inquire with ExpressPCT about this....

Delhi AP TMO, Item Received
2022-02-04 03:12

This is my last scan. Coming up on 30 days since this scan, hoping I don’t have to inquire with ExpressPCT about this....
1) I am around the same time, but you should have also got send receptacle abroad.
2) inquire all you want, but unfortunately that won't guarantee a response.

Seems like their packages are getting caught by customs and with the massive sale they had, they're unsure what to do. Too many packages will need to be resent so they'll lose lots of cash. I got 1 of the 2 packages reshipped but I'm not too hopeful that it will make it.

1) I am around the same time, but you should have also got send receptacle abroad.
2) inquire all you want, but unfortunately that won't guarantee a response.

Nope, I see nothing about receptacle abroad, just the origin and destination scans. Most recent scan is an origin scan which is what I just posted here.

Dude that's great! How many days in total? And give a close approximation. Exact number is frowned down upon as you would be giving tmi.

27 days for me here. Last message is consignment was sent to the destination country. If the package doesn't show it will be the first.