ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I'm in the same boat dude. My test was barely in the low end of normal after 6 months off and bunch of clomid and hcg.

I'm back on now and I feel so much better.
Same situation here. They are forcing suffering men onto the black market and stigmatising genuine users whilst women receive HRT over the counter!

Same issue. Mine landed in UK and then nada nothing for last few weeks.

HCG also. Maybe they have a method of detecting HCG now or something. Seems odd that everyone who ordered HCG international has same issue
So what I heard from my buddy is that as of the 18th FDA doesn't allow clinics now to prescribe hcg as trt something along those lines....

And the reply I got back from expresspct kinda sucked basically was keep waiting for ur seizure letter or 30 days after it last tracking update... I really don't even want a reship at this point cause the same shit is gunna happen most likely. I really don't have another addy to use at this time. Pretty much beat. Ordered Jan 19 last updated on the 10th so thats 13 days got a bit to go to reach 30 days. I was hoping to have a better experience and a bit more understanding. I'd rather a refund at this point even if it's just for the amount of the products. It just seems like everyone or most are having the same issue n seems most likely it's just gunna get snagged again... Idk guess I'll wait a bit more and give express the benefit of doubt. Even though it's my first order with them I'm not new to intl orders. And usually Rick/express will do there best to work with you

Canadian here. Two orders placed on Dec 14 and Dec 19. In customs since Jan 18th and 20th. No updates since then
Definitely a theme here! Thats 4 people now posted with same issue in last 48 hours.
So what I heard from my buddy is that as of the 18th FDA doesn't allow clinics now to prescribe hcg as trt something along those lines....

And the reply I got back from expresspct kinda sucked basically was keep waiting for ur seizure letter or 30 days after it last tracking update... I really don't even want a reship at this point cause the same shit is gunna happen most likely. I really don't have another addy to use at this time. Pretty much beat. Ordered Jan 19 last updated on the 10th so thats 13 days got a bit to go to reach 30 days. I was hoping to have a better experience and a bit more understanding. I'd rather a refund at this point even if it's just for the amount of the products. It just seems like everyone or most are having the same issue n seems most likely it's just gunna get snagged again... Idk guess I'll wait a bit more and give express the benefit of doubt. Even though it's my first order with them I'm not new to intl orders. And usually Rick/express will do there best to work with you
I also would prefer refund as its raising red flags at the address but I can't see them doing that to be honest. As you say even just a partial refund or something would be ok.

Why has the FDA banned HCG for HRT?!

Why has the FDA banned HCG for HRT?!
I believe it’s from compounding pharmacies. It’s still available in the USA but you’d probably need a real script from a urologist. Viking is one place that said it won’t be available, haven’t heard anything about that prime body place tho.

I’ve ordered a bunch of HCG from India in the past, no idea what’s up with the high seizure rates this year.

Edit: I remember seeing something that Millard posted a few days ago showing available brands in USA pharmacies.

Update from my post regarding my order from last month 1/16. I ordered through the domestic warehouse, package was lost in transit after being already delayed 2-3 weeks and after numerous email attempts I finally got in touch with express last week, they sent me a reshipment and said a t/a of yesterday or today; still nothing had arrived and now I believe my order is being shipped from the international warehouse instead. Still waiting over a month for This order now

Theme emerging here. Something gone wrong with packaging side of things that's gave it away to customs or something?
No, it is normal and we have always advertised delivery as 4+ weeks. We sell mostly uncontrolled substances that are rarely seized.

Update from my post regarding my order from last month 1/16. I ordered through the domestic warehouse, package was lost in transit after being already delayed 2-3 weeks and after numerous email attempts I finally got in touch with express last week, they sent me a reshipment and said a t/a of yesterday or today; still nothing had arrived and now I believe my order is being shipped from the international warehouse instead. Still waiting over a month for This order now
Hello,

I am not sure why you think your order is from the international warehouse, I did see your email (we replied) but your order does not say international.

Our system is automatic for dispatch. The product you ordered is also not available in India.

Hello,

Our seizure rate for hCG to USA has not changed. Our response is that we must follow our reshipment policy, it has been the same reshipment policy for many year.

It has only changed for Australia, in Australia they use rHCG and not the one that we offer.

Canadian here. Two orders placed on Dec 14 and Dec 19. In customs since Jan 18th and 20th. No updates since then.
Hello,

Canada have been more strict, they allow product if the products are okay in Canada. They do not allow Ivermectin if you have ordered that.

Same issue. Mine landed in UK and then nada nothing for last few weeks.

HCG also. Maybe they have a method of detecting HCG now or something. Seems odd that everyone who ordered HCG international has same issue
Hello,

There is not a large conspiracy to stop hCG, your order may just be lost. I would not try to look for deeper reasons because there are likely none.

There is no international agreement that countries will now seize hCG, it is not a controlled substance. If your order was seized it would state on tracking customs have held it for inspection.

Ordered on 1/26. Tracking has not updated since 2/4. For future reference what should I expect to see if the item has been dispatched? This is what it reads: “Delhi AP TMO, Item Received.” Will it say “dispatched” or not necessarily?
Hello,

Postal services can take 4+ weeks, we advertise this. Some get it earlier but when ordering it is best to avoid assuming you will get it in the same amount of time.

It is likely waiting processing by US customs.

Hello,

Postal services can take 4+ weeks, we advertise this. Some get it earlier but when ordering it is best to avoid assuming you will get it in the same amount of time.

It is likely waiting processing by US customs.
No problem. Thank you for the reply.

Ordered on 1/26. Tracking has not updated since 2/4. For future reference what should I expect to see if the item has been dispatched? This is what it reads: “Delhi AP TMO, Item Received.” Will it say “dispatched” or not necessarily?

This is the same for me except I placed my order on 1/27. Tracking has not updated since the 4th and it says the same exact thing for me.

Canadian here. Two orders placed on Dec 14 and Dec 19. In customs since Jan 18th and 20th. No updates since then.
south park blame canada GIF by Paramount Movies

Hi will continue to wait it out then. I will be first to jump on here and correct it all and sing praises if everything magically goes through but my first order and it goes wrong just doesn't look good in terms of the process. Its clear you have actually sent the items but it looks like something is awry with the UK side of things and so until we know what the score is cant recommend others ship to UK from International. Hopefully its just been misplaced but sods law it would be me on my first order when I need the HCG.

I am going to have to source locally now anyway if it doesn't get through in the next 2 weeks.
Hey I was wondering if maybe customs had charged an import fee which may be causing the delay?

I've had 3 orders to UK from international now with no issues and the times are hugely faster than previous (would be waiting upwards of 1 month before but last one I got in 5 days after receiving tracking code from international which is crazy)