ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Think my order has been jacked by customs, it’s been awaiting clearance for over a week and no update.

I order internationally a fair bit without many hiccups, just unlucky this time I guess.
I’m in Australia btw, and this was my first time using these guys.

Last edited:
Think my order has been jacked by customs, it’s been awaiting clearance for over a week and no update.

I order internationally a fair bit without many hiccups, just unlucky this time I guess.
Hi,

Is there hCG in the order?

Exact same issue here, HCG. Ordered 01/02/2022, no update since 06/02/2022.

Ordered on 1/26. Tracking has not updated since 2/4. For future reference what should I expect to see if the item has been dispatched? This is what it reads: “Delhi AP TMO, Item Received.” Will it say “dispatched” or not necessarily?

Here's the tracking of a package (not express) i have coming from India.

Destination - Sync Time: 2022-02-21 10:20:49 (GMT-05:00) 2022-02-15 15:37
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

2022-02-15 15:37
INDIA, MUMBAI SAL, Processed Through Facility

2022-02-15 12:17
INDIA, MUMBAI SAL, Processed Through Facility

2022-02-14 06:09
INDIA, Acceptance

Origin - Sync Time: 2022-02-21 10:20:58 (GMT-05:00) 2022-02-15 15:37
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE, Item Bagged
2022-02-15 12:17
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE, Item Received

2022-02-14 20:04
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Booking, Item Dispatched

2022-02-14 19:49
MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Booking, Item Bagged 2022-02-14 11:39

MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Booking, Item Booked

Same with me man

Theme emerging here. Something gone wrong with packaging side of things that's gave it away to customs or something?
I have no idea man, sucks now I gotta somehow get a reship or something idk, mines been stuck at customs is processing shit clearly ain't getting delivered.its werid to cause when I have question and dm express get right back to me now I ask for alil help and it's nothing back

I have no idea man, sucks now I gotta somehow get a reship or something idk, mines been stuck at customs is processing shit clearly ain't getting delivered.its werid to cause when I have question and dm express get right back to me now I ask for alil help and it's nothing back
Last I heard was New Delhi. No updates for me in a little over 2 weeks.

Last I heard was New Delhi. No updates for me in a little over 2 weeks.
Yeah idk mine hit the states and has just been stuck in customs is processing ur order, and I had hcg in my order... I guess now clinics aren't aloud to write or use hcg for trt purposes anymore. Mines been at that status since the 10th. But maybe urs will just go right threw...

Yeah idk mine hit the states and has just been stuck in customs is processing ur order, and I had hcg in my order... I guess now clinics aren't aloud to write or use hcg for trt purposes anymore. Mines been at that status since the 10th. But maybe urs will just go right threw...
Same issue. Mine landed in UK and then nada nothing for last few weeks.

HCG also. Maybe they have a method of detecting HCG now or something. Seems odd that everyone who ordered HCG international has same issue

Same issue. Mine landed in UK and then nada nothing for last few weeks.

HCG also. Maybe they have a method of detecting HCG now or something. Seems odd that everyone who ordered HCG international has same issue
The powers that be want all men to become effeminate soy boys with low test and high estrogen so they are easier to manipulate.

God forbid you get your hands on some hcg.. That stuff will tear a family apart.

The powers that be want all men to become effeminate soy boys with low test and high estrogen so they are easier to manipulate.

God forbid you get your hands on some hcg.. That stuff will tear a family apart.
Exactly!! There is definitely a global conspiracy to destroy mens test through food and water supply. I eat right, train hard and dont even drink alcohol and I still end up with middle range test and low free test no matter what I do. Have to either HCG mono or TRT to have any quality of life now and Im only in my 30s!

Exactly!! There is definitely a global conspiracy to destroy mens test through food and water supply. I eat right, train hard and dont even drink alcohol and I still end up with middle range test and low free test no matter what I do. Have to either HCG mono or TRT to have any quality of life now and Im only in my 30s!
I'm in the same boat dude. My test was barely in the low end of normal after 6 months off and bunch of clomid and hcg.

I'm back on now and I feel so much better.

Sponsors