ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hello,

There is not a large conspiracy to stop hCG, your order may just be lost. I would not try to look for deeper reasons because there are likely none.

There is no international agreement that countries will now seize hCG, it is not a controlled substance. If your order was seized it would state on tracking customs have held it for inspection.
Okay that's exactly what mine says so does that mean I can get a reship now, like I tried to explain this to support and they seem not to get it. I am the last one to complain I know the deal when it comes to intl orders. When I do I order and sit back when it arrives it arrives. If u want me to dm u privately and give u my order number or tracker to prove it says that no problem.

Anyone else get the tracking tease? A few times on random days my phone will have a pop up that says tracking update made. But when I go to tracking, there were no changes.

He came back a while ago. But now everyone is complaining about how long international takes and the lack of updates.
There is definitely an issue, Ive had PMs from others too.

Mine has definitely not made it out of customs. If they are willing to refund I will be thrilled and give them glowing feedback, but I am not willing to take the risk of another red flag at my address and as such I caution anyone in the U.K not to use the source until further notice. I.e. All these orders magically appear, or, ExpressPCT explains what has caused the customs issues and commits to fix.

Their response was incorrect HCG is a controlled substance in UK it is class C drug and schedule 4 part 2 meaning requires a license to import via post. I.e Pharma or Prescription only.

I had a pack back in August that took seven weeks to come because nyc isc was backed up. Expresspct gave me a credit so I could order from the usa warehouse instead. I think the tracking updated the next day to show it was through customs, so i got two packages.

I had a pack back in August that took seven weeks to come because nyc isc was backed up. Expresspct gave me a credit so I could order from the usa warehouse instead. I think the tracking updated the next day to show it was through customs, so i got two packages.
You come to this forum showboating about how you milked slick Rick. In the Rob Peter to pay Paul scenario, most of us are Peters unfortunately.

I ordered from them back in December when they re opened. Pack didn't ship for awhile, then shipping took weeks as expected. I wasn't sweating it as it was nothing I needed immediately. Pack finally arrived and was mising 1/4 of order. I emailed them MANY times, 1/2 the time they ignored my emails, the other 1/2 they said they would fix the issue. New shipment just went out this past week. So, if this one arrives that'll be 4 or more months to have complete order in hand from time of payment. I am not impressed. The product is good, but they don't have their shit together at all.

Yeah this is bullshit, never hear anything back from emails or trying to open a ticket on the website. My shits obviously seized and express pretty much already admitted that to me earlier in here saying most of the hcg to aus is getting caught, yet does nothing about it..

I’m just annoyed I’ve burnt a good address for such a pissy little order. I heard good things bout these guys in the past but my experience hasn’t been that way.

I ordered 5 vials of slin off them and they sent it the package 2 weeks after payment, it arrived in 2 weeks and when it did, all that was inside was a bottle of caber. Quite disappointing. Haven't responded to my support ticket to rectify this and its been almost another week.

All y'all having problems. I was trying to decide between express and Dash pct in December as both offered 40 percent off. Based on negative customer posts back in December, I went with Dash.

The Shipping took a while but his customer service was excellent, no problem with the order or help with questions. Reading recent posts here, express look like they've gotten worse and there are other options.