ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Did you order international? I haven't seen my tracking change in about 4 days. And yes Rick is hit or miss with emails. I had a follow up on another email question I had and still haven't heard back from him :(
My international order's tracking didn't update for over 2 weeks at one point. TA ended up being a month, but everything was good in the end.

Every package I've ever had go through Singapore has been similar. It lands there and sits for a few weeks and then it's a day out from my house.

Is ExpressPEDs ever coming back as well?
I was really hoping so. Their adex was very reasonably priced and the stealth always got it through customs. Plus I like how easily they broke apart in halves or quarters. I think it was $31 for 50 1mg adex. Now none of his warehouses carry Deus Medical anastrozole :(

My international order's tracking didn't update for over 2 weeks at one point. TA ended up being a month, but everything was good in the end.

Every package I've ever had go through Singapore has been similar. It lands there and sits for a few weeks and then it's a day out from my house.
It’s not sitting in Singapore, It’s sitting in your countries customs waiting to be scanned in. Singapore rarely scans packs in or out

Thanks for that information.

Hi,

I do not think it will be quicker, we first must ship the product to Czech republic and it is transshipped to the customer's location. This is just to break the link between India and the customer and maybe reduce seizure rate!
Hey Rick,

Any news on the International to EU shipping situation? A few pages back you were saying packages where being transshipped in the Czech Republic, has the success rate improved with this new method, and are you still using it?
Thanks

I doubt he's got a working relationship with customs. How long has it been there? Packages can sit with customs for weeks sometimes.
In fairness been with them a week so you think give more time?

I called parcelfarce as I have the local tracking number and they just said nothing we can do once its with customs.

I called parcelfarce as I have the local tracking number and they just said nothing we can do once its with customs.
Yes. Even before the pandemic and all these shipping slowdowns, it wasn't uncommon for packages to sit in customs for weeks.

Hello,

You will be asked to pay tax on package, it is rare to receive seizure to UK (We have never had such a seizure).

Hey Rick,

Any news on the International to EU shipping situation? A few pages back you were saying packages where being transshipped in the Czech Republic, has the success rate improved with this new method, and are you still using it?
Thanks
Hello,

The new method is 100% success rate so far but has only been used in 20 deliveries, it includes France, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands.

Customer may be asked to pay tax on package but it will be on value declared on the package (No customer has been asked yet).

I've been talking to Rick on emails he said yall But I paid an extra fee to have the old order that 1 Put in 2 different boxes plus I bought some more items from ya to ad To them. She came back about 4 or 5 Days ago and asked If I had The old Invoice because it had gotten erased a while back I did And I sent it and I haven't heard anything since
Hello,

Rick has taken a step back since we relaunched, they work sometimes. He will reply but only when he has the time!

Since you reopened the shipping times to the UK have been so much better from international (only warehouse I've ordered from so far). Before I would be waiting 4 weeks+ but now I've been receiving packages within 7-9 days.
Hello,

To UK we use EMS now, DHL Global Mail suspended service. It is faster but sometimes customers may be asked to pay tax.