ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I emailed all of them throughout the last week, support@epct.news, epct@pm.me , rickepct@protonmail.com I emailed since the order was delayed already and was told it was suppose to be here on the 1st and I haven’t received anything and sent emails since then and haven’t received communication back. I get usual fast t/a from you guys but was concerned when another user got the same domestic caber order delivered to them within a 5 day t/a and had their order placed 3 days after mine
I do not see the email, that means your ticket is likely assigned to a specific customer support representative.

Try contact again, it could be the replies are being blocked.

I do not see the email, that means your ticket is likely assigned to a specific customer support representative.

Just sent them in, can I just pm you to know here if you dont receive it

I just forwarded you the email to your account on this forum incase you missed it, I think I sent over 9-10 emails since last Monday, going into 24 days now without receiving anything

Any chance of another discount code coming soon Rick? Missed the boat on the last one…
You missed a pretty big boat as the sale went on for weeks. Pretty sure they have 10% off going on right now if you join their telegram, which takes like 2 seconds.

Since you reopened the shipping times to the UK have been so much better from international (only warehouse I've ordered from so far). Before I would be waiting 4 weeks+ but now I've been receiving packages within 7-9 days.

Be patient dude. It took me like a month to usa and you blowing up his email and everything. Just chill you will get it.
I’m usually patient with my orders and all but it’s a little off when a source is already delayed with your order and tells you your package would be here 9 days ago at the latest and then doesn’t respond back to the emails since

Hello!

I think you misunderstood the response, it said to forward your mail with rick to our main support email. It sounds like you are emailing Rick again!
I've been talking to Rick on emails he said yall But I paid an extra fee to have the old order that 1 Put in 2 different boxes plus I bought some more items from ya to ad To them. She came back about 4 or 5 Days ago and asked If I had The old Invoice because it had gotten erased a while back I did And I sent it and I haven't heard anything since

I’m usually patient with my orders and all but it’s a little off when a source is already delayed with your order and tells you your package would be here 9 days ago at the latest and then doesn’t respond back to the emails since
Did you order international? I haven't seen my tracking change in about 4 days. And yes Rick is hit or miss with emails. I had a follow up on another email question I had and still haven't heard back from him :(